GUILTY AZ - Raul, 29, & Brisenia Flores, 9, killed in home invasion, Arivaca, 30 May 2009

I think I would have had a hard time giving her the death penalty after hearing about her childhood. Maybe not, but I really have a hard time figuring why they had to shoot the little girl? Really sad.

I think I would have had a hard time giving her the death penalty after hearing about her childhood. Maybe not, but I really have a hard time figuring why they had to shoot the little girl? Really sad.

I don't see why not. She knew what she did was wrong, her reason for doing it was flat out evil. I'm not really a death penalty advocate, but I do believe some crimes really deserve the death penalty and this is one. We need to show these people like her that this isn't acceptable and the harshest punishment available will be handed out for it.

I just hope that they don't grant her any TV interviews to prevent her from trying to martyr herself.

http://www.gvnews.com/news/article_36cf2c22-9179-11e0-8c8e-001cc4c03286.html

Posted: Tuesday, June 7, 2011 7:42 pm
By Dave Ricker Special to the Green Valley News

The jury in the double homicide trial of Albert Gaxiola was told Tuesday that he may not have pulled the trigger on the gun that killed Raul “Junior” Flores and his daughter, Brisenia, but he recruited convicted killers Shawna Forde and Jason Bush because he wanted Flores dead.

Gaxiola, 43, faces two counts of first-degree murder in the May 30, 2009, deaths. Forde and Bush were convicted on the same charges earlier this year.

Forde received two death sentences plus 65 years in prison

Some more recent news:
Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:01 PM

The Arizona Supreme Court on Friday unanimously upheld the murder convictions and death sentences of a former border-watch activist for the killings of a man and his 9-year-old daughter during a May 2009 home invasion. Shawna Forde was convicted in 2011 of first-degree murder in the shooting deaths of 29-year-old Raul Flores and Brisenia Flores at their home in Arivaca in southern Arizona.
http://www.azcentral.com/news/arizo...activist-forde-murder-convictions-upheld.html

And the death of a major witness:
December 8, 2014. A death investigation is wrapping up for Oin Glenn Oakstar, a man whose body was found near an Everett overpass in October. Oakstar, 43, had ties to a deadly border-watch group involving Shawna Forde, a former Everett City Council candidate later convicted of two counts of murder in Arizona.Oakstar had testified in court against Forde, who is now on death row.He died in Everett this year from an overdose attributed to methamphetamine and morphine, with the morphine likely in the form of heroin, according to the Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Office. Heart disease also may have been a contributing factor in his death, which was ruled an accident.
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20141208/NEWS01/141209101

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back