GUILTY AZ - Six killed, 13 injured in shooting at Gabrielle Giffords event, 8 Jan 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presser by Sheriffs Dept this evening.

I almost started a thread. This is crazy. Doesn't sound good for the Congresswoman and some of her staff. DH was coming home and her office here in town is blocked off and guarded. Number keep changing.

NPR, saying she has passed away, and 6 others.

How sad.

This is shocking,and tragic. I can't wait to hear the description of the gunman. I'm sure its some whack job. What a shame. Does this poor woman have kids?

Young man around 18 to 20 who has been taken into custody. I'll have a link in a moment.

Interviewing by phone a friend of Gabrielle. Republican party meeting and has been disruptive as everyone is upset.

Stangely no one brought their laptops to the R-Party meeting so they aren't able to follow along online.

I'm just speechless.

My prayers are with all the victims families.

RIP Congresswoman Gabby, prayers to her husband and daughter and all of the other people affected by this senseless act of cowardice.

MSNBC is reporting 6 others have been killed.

This is shocking,and tragic. I can't wait to hear the description of the gunman. I'm sure its some whack job. What a shame. Does this poor woman have kids?

I can't find anything about her having children, but she married astronaut Mark Kelly in 2007. I can't even imagine what he is going through right now..

Local station saying NPR saying Gifford and the others died, but KOLD 13 said local sources have not told them as of yet. Just passing that along. Major news is reporting she is dead.

My sister heard a little after 10 am that a man came upon the scene, tried to give CPR, Gifford was shot in the head, and many were dead. This is just unreal. Sad, sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz