GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me find the child endangerment statutes for AZ? I'm really having a hard time finding anything beyond the little bit that I posted just a bit ago.

Thank you! :)

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your hard work on Sylar's case. Poor baby needs justice and I pray it comes soon.

Please remember that we do not help with fund raising, donations etc. We don't post links to the fund raising or donation sites either. I realize some of these links are on facebook and there are links to the facebook sites posted for other reasons/discussion. That's okay - just no direct links to donation sites and no posting about making donations, etc.

The discussion of thinking maybe there are too many donations sites is okay. Hope this is a little clearer than mud :)

Let me know if there are any questions by sending me a message.

Thanks!

Salem

ETA: Also, I may have removed some posts that refer to the fund raising as a scam, but I only did that if the meaning of the post could have been taken as either pro or con.

Daisy, here's one I found on neglect and abandonment. Just scroll down to AZ.

http://www.ndaa.org/pdf/ncpca_statute_child_neglect_abandonment_3_07.pdf

I'll keep looking.

Take you! :)That's a good source because it I can see how different states approach the same issue.

It does seem that the statutes here hold the person who has "care or custody" responsible. Since Christina had legal custody of Sylar, from what I'm seeing so far, Chastity should not be charged with child endangerment.

Something else I thought about when I was looking for the statutes was that there have been multiple instances where CPS and LE was involved and investigating, no matter how briefly, Sylar's tragic life with CP. To me that indicates that these agencies were aware of the custody agreement between Charity and CP. There's also reason for me to believe that if DES was giving benefits to to CP and/or Sylar they would have been aware of the arrangement as well.

Take you! :)That's a good source because it I can see how different states approach the same issue.

It does seem that the statutes here hold the person who has "care or custody" responsible. Since Christina had legal custody of Sylar, from what I'm seeing so far, Chastity should not be charged with child endangerment.

Something else I thought about when I was looking for the statutes was that there have been multiple instances where CPS and LE was involved and investigating, no matter how briefly, Sylar's tragic life with CP. To me that indicates that these agencies were aware of the custody agreement between Charity and CP. There's also reason for me to believe that if DES was giving benefits to to CP and/or Sylar they would have been aware of the arrangement as well.

Just my two cents of MOO -- I think CN should be charged because she was in fact 'aware' there were some issues with CP that were less than stellar as far as 'ability' to be a good parent to Sylar. She made the choice to appoint CP as 'guardian'. I would like CN, CP and NC all charged.

Just my two cents of MOO -- I think CN should be charged because she was in fact 'aware' there were some issues with CP that were less than stellar as far as 'ability' to be a good parent to Sylar. She made the choice to appoint CP as 'guardian'. I would like CN, CP and NC all charged.

I personally think...and this is MOO...that CN was at the very least aware of the marijuana use..at the very least! Of course, she knew the whole family was pretty screwed up as evidenced by fighting with the sister of TP over Sylar...Makes me think it was a game...you take the baby, piss me off and I will take him back...then give him to the sister to make you pissed off..He was a pawn in their childish antics...furthermore, declaring mental issues as your excuse all the time at her age is ridiculous..time for some responsibility:furious:

I am only guessing but maybe since the warrants are one month old for the search, they drop off. They obviously were executed, perhaps its just their filing system?????

still no arrests, still no positive ID...I think something hinky is going on here! and a bumpty bump!

:furious: what in the world can be taking so long on the ID? this is absolutely ridiculous!:twocents:

I am beginning to lose faith in AZ law enforcement..... I hope they are not letting this go..... taking too long and very concerning at this point....

BIG BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!!!!

Since I am so impatient for the DNA, I went back and re-read the contract they have with sorenson labs.
Based on the return times they list, here are the approximate times that results may come back; Since sylars body was found the tenth, and Charity mentioned in one post that it took a few days before they sent the samples to the lab, I am going to put August 12 as the submittal date. Once again, I have no idea, they may have had the FBI do analysis instead this time, or phoenix. And all dates are only approximations and I could be totally off ;-) But sometimes you just need SOMETHING.

Sorenson has three return times
10-business day rush
15-business day rush
and the regular, under 60 day return.

10 day rush would have it back by August 25-obviously they did not choose this.
15 day rush would have had it back around Sept 2. Which is still a possibility.
the 60 days would be around October 12th.

The 10 and 15 day rush are very expensive. If they didnt choose the 10 day then it really makes me wonder why they would choose a 15 day. SOoo that leads me to believe that we might still have a little bit of await ahead of us. Hopefully they balanced the need for speed with the need for saving money though and went for the 15 day, which means that rresults could be soon. I vote for the glass half full wishful thinking.:crazy:

Since I am so impatient for the DNA, I went back and re-read the contract they have with sorenson labs.
Based on the return times they list, here are the approximate times that results may come back; Since sylars body was found the tenth, and Charity mentioned in one post that it took a few days before they sent the samples to the lab, I am going to put August 12 as the submittal date. Once again, I have no idea, they may have had the FBI do analysis instead this time, or phoenix. And all dates are only approximations and I could be totally off ;-) But sometimes you just need SOMETHING.

Sorenson has three return times
10-business day rush
15-business day rush
and the regular, under 60 day return.

10 day rush would have it back by August 25-obviously they did not choose this.
15 day rush would have had it back around Sept 2. Which is still a possibility.
the 60 days would be around October 12th.

The 10 and 15 day rush are very expensive. If they didnt choose the 10 day then it really makes me wonder why they would choose a 15 day. SOoo that leads me to believe that we might still have a little bit of await ahead of us. Hopefully they balanced the need for speed with the need for saving money though and went for the 15 day, which means that rresults could be soon. I vote for the glass half full wishful thinking.:crazy:

if those idiots didn't at the very least choose the 15 day I will be angry. Hello...it's a murder Mr. Policeman! While they twiddle the thumbs murderers walk free amongst us! whatever the cost they aren't getting it back from anyone we know of...well I take that back...they are getting it from taxpayers and I would say taxpayers want justice here! Poor Sylar! Does anyone who can do something here even care about this little tyke? I am not sure why CN isn't at the police office everyday asking where the results are? I would have never left the area without my answers and two ugly individuals locked up! I still think something hinky is going on here with these delays in lab results!:snooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther