Found Deceased AZ - Taylorlyn Nelson, 21, Phoenix, 11 March 2017 *Arrests*

Oh this just makes me sick to my stomach... new info on what was done to this poor girl.

http://www.abc15.com/news/crime/tay...victim-assaulted-numerous-times-before-murder

From Doodles link:

Inside the home was a different story -- police reportedly located evidence including blood, a bullet hole and a 9mm shell casing. Police showed that the DNA of the blood matched someone who would be a child of Nelson’s mother.

A witness reportedly overheard Bowe, his 25-year-old brother Maxx, and 51-year-old Kerrie Quaintance talking about “how hard it was to get Taylorlyn’ s body into the paddle boat at Lake Pleasant.”

Another witness told police that Quaintance told him that, “Maxx and Kodi Bowe placed Taylorlyn in a sleeping bag and attached her body to the bottom of Quaintance’s paddle boat.” She was paddled out into the lake where ropes were cut, releasing her body into the lake.

Asked my family who are going to be out on Lake Pleasant all weekend to keep an eye out so this girl can get home! So very sad!

oh wow! i just wonder did people try to get her to leave that SOB or was it she couldnt or didnt want to (cause she was scared). pray that she will be found and gets a proper burial for her and her family. :sad:

I am so sad that she went back that night. It is too easy to say her friend should have done more to keep her away, but these circumstances are complex and scary. I hope this guy is crushed with guilt after he is put away and the heroin craze is no longer impairing his judgement.

Holy crap that is in the top 10 most depraved FB profiles I've seen

Have there been any searches at Lake Pleasant? It's sad that we know where they probably left her but she still hasn't been recovered. I hope they've at least tried to find her, I wonder if it would be possible to get the sonar team that recovered Toni Anderson's car involved - Team Watters I think?

The only search that I saw or heard of was that they brought cadaver dogs to the lake and apparently got a hit for human remains. It does seem like they are waiting for a body to come to them, doesn't it?

My husband is stationed over there as a fire captain and he said they still haven't found her body. They call it dead man lake because it's hard to find bodies in that lake.

Wonder what makes it so difficult to search for them? Must be frustrating for the first responders, also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back