AZ AZ - Tia Payne, 18, Phoenix, 30 September 2009

Wildheart, a thought on that, maybe the girl knows more than she is telling and is afraid to talk to you since you are the Mom? maybe you will find things that Tia might not have wanted you to find? something to the effect of "if my Mom knew we were doing this ....yada yada sort of thing" otherwise she is up to something have you thought about making yourself a model page and friending her friends to seek out any info?

And I am so sorry for your loss, I know from experience losing someone you are estranged from just makes any guilt over the relationship fallout so much more difficult to deal with, I hope you have a good support system, everyone here is amazing and will do their best to help!

Wildheart - thank you for sharing. I'm sorry for the loss of your daughter. May you find justice for her.

Wildheart, a thought on that, maybe the girl knows more than she is telling and is afraid to talk to you since you are the Mom? maybe you will find things that Tia might not have wanted you to find? something to the effect of "if my Mom knew we were doing this ....yada yada sort of thing" otherwise she is up to something have you thought about making yourself a model page and friending her friends to seek out any info?

And I am so sorry for your loss, I know from experience losing someone you are estranged from just makes any guilt over the relationship fallout so much more difficult to deal with, I hope you have a good support system, everyone here is amazing and will do their best to help!

sloane7777, I have considered her position and where she may be coming from, so I will continue to search for answers elsewhere. I honestly do not believe she had a model shoot scheduled on the date in question due to other details I have come across, but it's worth a shot. As far as the guilt; I have forgiven myself and all others involved. My spirituality gives me the faith and comfort of knowing I will see Tia again... for now, my baby sleeps. Thank you for reaching out!

Larkbunting and q64ceo, thank you so much for your condolences, I believe Tia will get her justice. I pray for all the families of missing people so that they may find their lost loved ones and/or their closure. q64ceo, yes you are correct with the initial. If possible, perhaps we could discuss what you know? I may not have seen your faces, but I do not feel as though you are strangers, as you all involved yourselves in hopes of finding my daughter... for that I am forever grateful. God Bless

Larkbunting and q64ceo, thank you so much for your condolences, I believe Tia will get her justice. I pray for all the families of missing people so that they may find their lost loved ones and/or their closure. q64ceo, yes you are correct with the initial. If possible, perhaps we could discuss what you know? I may not have seen your faces, but I do not feel as though you are strangers, as you all involved yourselves in hopes of finding my daughter... for that I am forever grateful. God Bless

I know nothing more than what is in this thread. The message that K sent me said that she did not believe the Jane Doe was Tia. I didn't know how to reply to that as a stranger to her.

Love and light (((Wildheart48)))
are there any missing or located reports available online? There are some mighty great minds here at websleuths, they have the ability to take a bit of info and run far with it!

To Tia's Family Members-
My sincere condolensces. You will be in my thoughts. I hope that you all find out the truth of what happene to Tia & I will continue to follow your quest for her justice on WS.
Thank you for joining WS & posting here as well.
ktgirl

Maureen17 and ktgirl,
Thank you!! There are no sites offering information other than what's on here. I thought about putting what I am finding on somewhere, but I am not sure how to go about it... or even if I should, seeing how it's under investigation (?)

Maureen17 and ktgirl,
Thank you!! There are no sites offering information other than what's on here. I thought about putting what I am finding on somewhere, but I am not sure how to go about it... or even if I should, seeing how it's under investigation (?)

There are sensitive things that are in investigations. However a) you would be told such by a detective and asked not to release the specific info they ask you not to release or b)they wont tell you the sensitive information at all.

There are sensitive things that are in investigations. However a) you would be told such by a detective and asked not to release the specific info they ask you not to release or b)they wont tell you the sensitive information at all.

Yes, but the funny thing is, most of what I am finding I am finding on my own... I do send whatever information I come across to the new detective who is now investigating her case.

Wildheart48, please accept my condolences for the loss of your beautiful daughter Tia. As a Mom myself, my heart aches for you.

Other than what we saw posted (model mayhem profile. etc.), did Tia have an internet presence? Facebook, myspace? Do we know who the last person to see her was? Did she have a boyfriend? Where was she living? Roomates? Where did Tia work? Did she have a car?Have you considered setting up a facebook page? Perhaps a Justice for Tia page, where you could put photo's of her, last seen information and a request for witness' to come forward. List the Detective's name and contact information, anonymous tipline info, etc.

Wildheart48, please accept my condolences for the loss of your beautiful daughter Tia. As a Mom myself, my heart aches for you.

Other than what we saw posted (model mayhem profile. etc.), did Tia have an internet presence? Facebook, myspace? Do we know who the last person to see her was? Did she have a boyfriend? Where was she living? Roomates? Where did Tia work? Did she have a car?Have you considered setting up a facebook page? Perhaps a Justice for Tia page, where you could put photo's of her, last seen information and a request for witness' to come forward. List the Detective's name and contact information, anonymous tipline info, etc.

Thank you Knox,
Tia did have a myspace... my son was friends with her there and has given me as well as the detective useful information, I have a meeting that I need to get to but I will answer this post in depth later!!

Wildheart48, can you please tell us what the summons noted below was for? Tia was supposed to appear July 1, 2010 but was a no show. I don't wish to put you on the spot, but in a murder case all facts are relevant. We are victim friendly here at WS, we never think any less of a person who may have been involved in a situation which was unsafe, or otherwise dangerous to their welfare.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/072010/m4293766.pdf
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Wildheart, I just want to extend my condolences to you. I have a daughter myself and just can't imagine the loss you're dealing with.

I hope that if nothing else this forum can offer some support. Hang in there mama!

Wildheart48, can you please tell us what the summons noted below was for? Tia was supposed to appear July 1, 2010 but was a no show. I don't wish to put you on the spot, but in a murder case all facts are relevant. We are victim friendly here at WS, we never think any less of a person who may have been involved in a situation which was unsafe, or otherwise dangerous to their welfare.

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/072010/m4293766.pdf
http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/caselookup.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Holy crap how did I not find this?

My Google skills must not be as good as I thought they were

BTW the second link does not go directly to her shoplifting case. I tried to post the URL into this text field and I realized that it wasn't a direct link. It is a JavaScript page

That is probably why some of the photos released by the police look like mugshot photos.

I pray to god that this does not sound creepy as hell, but even in her mugshots she was beautiful. Usually women look their worst when they are taken for their photo.

Holy crap how did I not find this?

My Google skills must not be as good as I thought they were

BTW the second link does not go directly to her shoplifting case. I tried to post the URL into this text field and I realized that it wasn't a direct link. It is a JavaScript page

That is probably why some of the photos released by the police look like mugshot photos.

I pray to god that this does not sound creepy as hell, but even in her mugshots she was beautiful. Usually women look their worst when they are taken for their photo.

I did not link to the case you refer to. The only reason I linked to the 2010 case, is the timing of the summons & warrant in relationship to the timing of her disappearance. There are security cookies on the court search page, which is what I linked to. The picture of Tia on one of the missing sites, was obviously a booking photo, which led me to search court records.

Yes, Tia was a very beautiful young woman. I just wish she would have had the opportunity to repair her estranged relationship with her Mom.

I also found this

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU04gpclxes

Damn I wish she talked in that video.

And this, Tia much younger

http://www.43things.com/person/bannawa000/photos

From what I have been able to tell she mainly used the handles of bannawa000 and Marbals. The more unique the name the easier they are to find. No one on the internet but myself uses q64ceo, and I use it on many websites. Heavy internet users tend to purposely keep the same name(s) throughout the web to help make it easier for friends to find them. There could be more out there. I will be looking.

sloane7777, I have considered her position and where she may be coming from, so I will continue to search for answers elsewhere. I honestly do not believe she had a model shoot scheduled on the date in question due to other details I have come across, but it's worth a shot. As far as the guilt; I have forgiven myself and all others involved. My spirituality gives me the faith and comfort of knowing I will see Tia again... for now, my baby sleeps. Thank you for reaching out!

Thats Beautiful, you are on the right track! we are all praying for answers for you:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpiddybgt
Back