Identified! AZ - Yavapai Co., WhtFem 157UFAZ, 25-40, pregnant, Aug'95 - Name not found

Quoting from earlier: DrDMike was the one who called in Therese, and I think the child missing from Canada who might have been held captive, and one other we'd mentioned. He got this reply:

Yes. She said they had a "very good match" that they were looking at when I submitted my information. I got the vibe that she was saying "thanks but we're about to solve the case anyways." Furthermore, she couldn't give any information so I wonder if this is a murder case.

So yes, it could have been an automatic match.

Wow! I've always found this case intriguing. Glad she appears to have been identified--I'd love to know how she ended up there.

If this is a murder as speculated above, I sure hope they were able to get fetal DNA!

Is this enough to have the thread marked as "identified" even if we don't have confirmation of the name?

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10766

Permission Error
You do not have permission to view the selected page.
Please email support@identifyus.org with details of what was done to receive this message, or if you believe you have received it in error.
Thank you,
NamUs Team

Weird - I just logged on and considered bumping this thread before I saw your update mmtp777. Was thinking about her today.

Doenetwork seems to be out of sync with Namus on several missing people. Either that or Namus is pulling profiles for some reason.

Could she be Susan Carol Cassel she was pregnant in 1991 when she disappeared in AZ but it would have been longer than 6 months they thought she had been dead

It would be really great if she was too finally identified. I see that permission error was already showing in January of last year, did anyone received any reply from Namus or anybody official that she indeed has been identified? I still can't find any confirmation or articles mentioning it.

It would be really great if she was too finally identified. I see that permission error was already showing in January of last year, did anyone received any reply from Namus or anybody official that she indeed has been identified? I still can't find any confirmation or articles mentioning it.

No. I got a runaround. It wasn't even a "we can't tell you" or anything like that.

In the reddit Unresolved Mysteries forum, someone reported this Doe had been identified by Parabon through DNA. They said the Identity was being withheld pending notification of relatives. A day later, the thread dropped and I have heard nothing. Anyone know anything?

In the reddit Unresolved Mysteries forum, someone reported this Doe had been identified by Parabon through DNA. They said the Identity was being withheld pending notification of relatives. A day later, the thread dropped and I have heard nothing. Anyone know anything?

For some reason I doubt she was identified by Parabon, as in 2015 when she was apparently identified Parabon did not exist yet. But yes, would love too if some update was available somewhere.

I don't think we'll ever know who this woman is sadly. The fact that she ended up in a portion of the canyon that's really hard for the average hiker to go through is mind-blowing. Did someone or something killed her and took her up there? Or maybe she tried going up the trail before becoming exhausted and ultimately dying? The swimsuit makes me think she swam in the creek at the canyon's bottom before her death.

I don't think we'll ever know who this woman is sadly. The fact that she ended up in a portion of the canyon that's really hard for the average hiker to go through is mind-blowing. Did someone or something killed her and took her up there? Or maybe she tried going up the trail before becoming exhausted and ultimately dying? The swimsuit makes me think she swam in the creek at the canyon's bottom before her death.
I don’t see a scenario why this woman isn’t Therese Balsano. There may be a delay in announcing her ID due to LE not yet knowing who the father of the fetus was if they’re doing a homicide investigation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back