Babcock Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, Justice Michael Code has arrived and we are standing by for closing arguments.
by Shannon Martin 10:02 AM

I feel sick just thinking about what this ^$%(*^%^**&# is gonna say or try to spin. Don't know if it will be riveting, or per all his blathering to date, about as interesting as watching paint dry....

Can anyone think of a reasonable (believable to the average person) explanation that MS and DM could use as defence for:

1. The need to take photos of bones burning in an incinerator

2. The need to take photos of MS with the rake in front of the incinerator

3. The need for MS to write/perform the rap with those particular words at that particular time/date

Could list many others ... I am sure we all could, lol, but I can’t come up with a single reasonable explanation myself (other than the obvious ones). Would love to hear other perspectives.

4. MS talking to kids about the murder.

Though, it's great that they left many crumbs and the case is in the court. If it was old days no sms, no pictures, no dumb letters - the case would have been simple shelved.

Hi there, Justice Michael Code has arrived and we are standing by for closing arguments.
by Shannon Martin 10:02 AM
Sadly I can't follow along today. Catch up with you all later! Thanks for the tweets guys

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

There are some legal discussions happening. Once the jury arrives, we can begin the blog.
by Shannon Martin 10:08 AM

The jury has arrived.

Millard begins his closing address, "Good morning members of the jury."

"I see a disadvantage going first... I've not heard the closing arguments of the other parties. I've heard the evidence of the trial, I cannot know for certain what points the other parties will frame their arguments."

by Shannon Martin 10:14 AM

Closing up now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members