Backward Speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a video you may have seen with the dogs Eddie and Keela. I believe Eddie is trained to find evidence of a cadaver, and Keela is trained to find human blood. Keela can sniff out minute traces blood, even in clothes after they have been washed repeatedly. The dogs made hits in the McCann's rented apartment, and their rental car, as well as an article of clothing.

Samples of reverse speech analysis of Kate and Gerry McCann:

Kate McCann:
We would like to say a few words.
Gerry McCann:
The phase of the campaign now is very different to that which we have undertaken in the last few weeks with Kate and I. Traveling to different areas um either to raise awareness in countries in close proximity to Portugal...
If the mess could talk, message that would stand out her hair is bloody.

If the dogs are accurate. Is it possible that the words of Kate and Gerry McCann, revealed through reverse speech analysis, are accurate?

The handler for the dogs says that Eddie finds the haystack, and Keela finds the needle. Gerry McCann's reverse speech indicates that Madeleine is "near a trestle". If a "trestle" is the needle in the haystack, then at least LE has at their disposal what type of haystack to send cadaver dogs to. Millions have been spent on random searches, and wild goose chases. Sending in cadaver dogs to search the most likely bridges first, could be by comparison just a drop in a bucket for expense, but actually could have the most value by yielding a result in the end.

Shawn - I think you are so right about searching with the dogs under and around bridges and railroad overpasses. I just don't think we are going to see any searches unless we find a way to rattle someone's cage. I'm not even sure where to start rattling. Maybe that attorney that searched with divers in the reservoir? Or maybe the detective that work the book, Ameral? I know I spelt that wrong :)

Salem

Here is the long awaited information I alluded to awhile back. Again, please keep in mind that this method of identifying subconscious speech patterns is not considered scientific. However, it is very interesting.

Also, I do believe the folks who do this work are trying to have it recognized.

http://www.backwardstate.com:80/backward_state_website_003.htm

There is also a Youtube video. The link is on this site. Really interesting stuff!

And many, many thanks to Shawn for putting this together!

Salem

speech reversal....WAY out there, but so much of this case is anyway.

http://www.backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_034.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member