Baez files motion to keep KC out of court -

I dunno 'bout all y'all, but I have faith that JaneInOz is capable of getting the clock set to watch the hearing on the internet. She seems pretty capable that way.

If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that they are allowed to keep their purchases in their "room." Everything is checked before they receive it so they would be allowed to have it.

Thanks. I guess I'm a little surprised. For Casey it doesn't matter so much as she's in a "room" by herself, but what about other inmates who are bunking with others? If I were one of them, I'd want my stuff kept where it wouldn't be stolen. :rolleyes:

Thanks. I guess I'm a little surprised. For Casey it doesn't matter so much as she's in a "room" by herself, but what about other inmates who are bunking with others? If I were one of them, I'd want my stuff kept where it wouldn't be stolen. :rolleyes:

*snort*

Ha! Seems KC is getting a wake up call! No matter what daddy says, YOU aren't the boss, KC! The jail employees and the JUDGE don't work for YOU!

Yeah, when Daddy G said this bit to KC "you're the boss" etc, WTF? How unreal was that? KC replied, "No I'm not.." (i.e.) so she's at least cognizant of real authority over her. But you can see where she gets it. Even in jail they're blowing up her ego, massaging her feelings, making her the master of all she surveys. Again, (to use an abbreviation I found here and have found to be my response to about half of the stuff in this case) WTF?

Snipped by me:
3. Corrections really needs to know who must go to Court each morning so that they can utilize discipline and/or force if necessary to compel attendence. Wow - was KC disciplined for her behavior prior to the last hearing ? Was force necessary to compel her attendence ? Has the "model inmate" shell cracked ?

Now I've got an image in my head of the video (in the movie and in documentaries) of Betty Broderick when about six prison guards dragged her (wearing a shirt and underpants) -- kicking and screaming and trying to hold onto something (her bunk?) -- from her cell so that they could toss it.

I'd LOVE to see a video of Casey throwing a tantrum and being dragged out of her cell by guards!

Here's a time zone converter, so people can figure out what time court will start no matter where they are.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

I use Mozilla Thunderbird to read my email and I recently started using an add-on called FoxClocks that displays up to 5 (I think) different current times from all over the world in the bottom status bar. It's very cool as I need to know what time it is when I'm sending/receiving email from someone overseas.

I just checked at Mozilla.com and there is also a FoxClocks add-on for the Mozilla Firefox browser. I MUCH prefer Firefox to IE for SO many reasons, not the least of which is the ability to use the Plus add-on to block out MOST advertising on webpages. Ahhhhhh, blissfully quiet!

Yeah, when Daddy G said this bit to KC "you're the boss" etc, WTF? How unreal was that? KC replied, "No I'm not.." (i.e.) so she's at least cognizant of real authority over her. But you can see where she gets it. Even in jail they're blowing up her ego, massaging her feelings, making her the master of all she surveys. Again, (to use an abbreviation I found here and have found to be my response to about half of the stuff in this case) WTF?

I'm thinking that GA & CA "softened" everything for her, similar to cutting up food for a child. Are they afraid of her? GA IMO, meant "she could put an end to this" thereby calling a meeting with LE & GA( "you are the boss") while JB was out of town and put an end to what he knew was going to go down and - yes it would not be pretty for any of them-pure familial destruction

Wondering if KC will be medicated like OJ.....even more numb then normal

i disagree with the merits of baez's motion.

I like being able to observe casey's facial expressions and body language during phone calls, hearings, etc. I find them relevant and helpful.

In fact, the threads on the recently released august 14, 2008 jail telephone call with her parents, discussed here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3175363#post3175363
illustrate for me (1) just how angry casey gets and, more importantly (2) just how little it takes for her to do so. :eek:

As far as random posts and news articles about her hair, clothes, etc., i guess some folks might find this bothersome, but i don't let it bother me.

there's still enough relevant, useful information that comes out of casey's public/publicised appearances, calls, etc., that it balances out the scales for this cat.

...just as many of us ws'ers knew he would. ;)

Really! What was the big deal comming from JB about not wanting KC in court? Her attire was presentable, body seemed clean, affect appeared normal, so what gives? Did KC display inappropriate anger towards JB when he told her she had to appear? He seemed to be using the same tactics GA did when he visited his daughter. JB seemed to be treating her as if she was the new student in his classroom. This is going to get good! KC new relationship with the omni=present female lawyer LKB should be interesting to observe in the upcomming months. LKB doesn't appear to be as nurturing as JB.

Now I've got an image in my head of the video (in the movie and in documentaries) of Betty Broderick when about six prison guards dragged her (wearing a shirt and underpants) -- kicking and screaming and trying to hold onto something (her bunk?) -- from her cell so that they could toss it.

I'd LOVE to see a video of Casey throwing a tantrum and being dragged out of her cell by guards!

LOL! I'm sorry, I know it's really not funny, but somehow it just struck me that way. I totally remember that scene too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back