Baez interviews with Spanish media

He thinks he knows the facts of this case better than anybody? :floorlaugh:

Oh my... he must not read here. After his complaining that they gave him the whole hard drive and not the specific parts for June 16... when so many here know the details of June 16 already... :innocent:

he he...he knows the facts of this case better than anybody? He forget about us! :great:

We know all the phone pings, who she called, and who she texted on the 16th. He doesn't. That tells me a LOT. He couldn't even bother to look it up!

MOO

Mel

how the heck do you get into law school if you are a high school retiree/drop out?

G.E.D ;)

I have edited this three times to make it capital letters and when I click sav, it goes back to lower case.

ETA it worked that time! :floorlaugh:

jose baez,also known as, the gift that keeps on giving.

Did anyone else notice that he has the same tick in Spanish as English - instead of his long 'Aaaaaaaaaand' he says, 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........." (y) as he's thinking. Funny.

To become an attorney is not that hard, to become a good and well respected attorney is where you separate the boys from the men or the girls from the women.

raised by a single Mom, withdrew from high school, a teenage father, served in the Navy, graduated College/Law.

Well to be honest, that's impressive. Even if he is a defense attn. :wink: :)

Sounds like a hustler who knew how to work the system, by playing up the "disadvantaged youth" angle. Joined the military (probably to stay out of jail) just long enough to get some kind of education "funding". Shotgun wedding, and then spent years blowing off support, until he realized he wasn't going to be able to slide by and capitalize on said education until he got his poop together. Which he did, begrudgingly - over 8 years. :loser:

Hustlers like this are a dime a dozen. The sewers are crawling with them. :loser:

Hey, at least he's got what he's always wanted. He's finally caught up with Geraldo! :loser:

Now he's also a laughingstock that no one will ever take seriously!! :loser:

Did anyone else notice that he has the same tick in Spanish as English - instead of his long 'Aaaaaaaaaand' he says, 'eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........." (y) as he's thinking. Funny.

'and' in Spanish is 'y'....pronounced 'eeeeeeeeeee'. just sayin' lol.

It really is.

The man couldn't spell Iron, his a hs drop out. My opinion is he paid someone else to take his bar exam. It has happened in the past, and JB just seems like the person that would do something like that.

MOO

The man couldn't spell Iron, his a hs drop out. My opinion is he paid someone else to take his bar exam. It has happened in the past, and JB just seems like the person that would do something like that.

MOO

"Oh believe me it happens. I could tell you horror stories" - Dr. Spitz.

I say we get Dr.Spitz on the case to investigate just how DID J.Baez get his law degree and pass the bar. :innocent:

In all honesty, I would never want JB to represent me if I was in need of a attorney. That being said, the fact that he has the ability to represent anyone makes him a success story. Most would have written off a PR kid who dropped out of HS and wound up getting someone pregnant at 17. Most would say he was destined to be the one in need of a attorney by now. Kudos to him for turning his life around. Hopefully he can do the same thing once this case is over and he is facing contempt charges.

MOO

I am a JUNIOR high school drop out, didn't make it past 7th grade thanks to a family that makes Casey's look highly functional. Had to finish school online later. :waitasec:

Yet, I can spell Iron, Magnesium AND Mandible! :great:

Along with some much bigger words that Jose probably hasn't even heard of. :seeya:

In all honesty, I would never want JB to represent me if I was in need of a attorney. That being said, the fact that he has the ability to represent anyone makes him a success story. Most would have written off a PR kid who dropped out of HS and wound up getting someone pregnant at 17. Most would say he was destined to be the one in need of a attorney by now. Kudos to him for turning his life around. Hopefully he can do the same thing once this case is over and he is facing contempt charges.

I would like to give him credit for that....

However I have higher standards I guess... I know a guy...

He had gotten TWO people pregnant by the time he turned 17.
Married the 2nd one and graduated high school.
Had a 3rd baby before he was 21.
Then he got divorced when the 3rd child was a baby.

He NEVER missed his child support.

He drove states away to "abduct" his children for visitation when their mother withheld them.

Then he married his second wife after 7 years.
Then he started his own business.
Then he had child #4 (on PURPOSE this time.)

Then his business became more successful.
Then he had child #5 (on purpose again.)

Then he purchased a 4,000 square foot house.
Then his business continued to be successful.

He never missed child support.
He never missed paying medical bills.
He put his kids through college.
He paid for weddings (4 out of 5 are girls.)
He fully supported two grandchildren.
He paid off credit cards every month.
He paid off the house in less than 20 years.

His first child is a doctor with children.

His second child is a banker still married to her first (Navy) husband and their son is in the Navy.

His third child... no one is really sure what she is because she has too many master's degrees.. but she works for a lawyer in Europe... she is married for the first time with a child and they all speak 4 languages.

His fourth child is a full time mother of two and advocate... rather Facetious as well. :innocent:

His fifth child is a boy who is out of the teenage years and has NO children!

After seeing this huge kerfuffle avoided... I guess Baez doesn't impress me much. :waitasec:

Even he thinks that Baez is comical... though he DOES say he wishes he had thought of a bikini business! :floorlaugh:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28357952/index.html

WFTV Special: Casey On Trial - Weekly...
Watch a WFTV Eyewitness News Special - Casey on Trial - a weekly recap. (06/25/11)

excerpts:
(9:32) "Jose Baez gave a rare interview this week [aired June 22, 2011] to a Spanish website [Terra.com] , and he said he's confident that Casey did not murder little Caylee"

"Baez wouldn't get into details about what happened in court so far, but he did say he believes the government has invested a lot in prosecuting Casey Anthony.
He also talked about the perks he's received while handling such a high profile case."

"And Baez went on to explain that so much attention detracts from the seriousness of the death penalty case against Casey."

Baez said in Spanish: "This is why we're defending her. I believe in my clients. I trust them, if not, I won't work with them."

"The advantage is that it has attracted several opportunities for publicity and media relations."

Baez gave this interview DURING the time period when the Defense is putting on their case in chief in the murder trial of Casey Anthony.

At the same time of this interview with the Spanish language news website Terra.com, a Producer for Telemundo television was in court to watch Baez during the trial on June 23, 2011.

Baez previously did an interview with the local chapter of National Association of Hispanic Journalists at the Numero Uno Cuban Restaurant on May 4, 2011.

Attachments

• Baez terra com interview June 22, 2011.JPG
    Baez terra com interview June 22, 2011.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Baez terra com interview 2 June 22, 2011.JPG
    Baez terra com interview 2 June 22, 2011.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 16
  • c2isk WDBO twitter photo May 4, 2011.jpg
    c2isk WDBO twitter photo May 4, 2011.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 16
  • WDBO twitter Robyn Walensky at Cuban Restaurant right now May 4, 2011.jpg
    WDBO twitter Robyn Walensky at Cuban Restaurant right now May 4, 2011.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 14
  • baez hispanic lunch donks photobucket May 4, 2011.jpg
    baez hispanic lunch donks photobucket May 4, 2011.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 15
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/06/2...ey-details-her-courtroom-demeanor/#more-70965

EXCLUSIVE: Geraldo on His Lunch With Casey Anthony’s Defense Attorney, Details Her Courtroom Demeanor
by Geraldo At Large

June 24, 2011
excerpt:
"At lunch at a restaurant across from the courthouse, I had a friendly chat with Judge Belvin Perry, telling him about my sailboat race to Bermuda and that all anyone there wanted to talk about was Casey Anthony. He laughed and shook my hand and told me he was glad to see me in town."

"Finally, as is being reported, I did have lunch in that same restaurant a couple of tables away with defense attorney Jose Baez who expressed deep frustration over what he believes to be rulings from the bench that limit his ability to make the abuse argument, however implausible. He also told me he expects to wrap his case by Wednesday, which with the prosecution’s rebuttal case means this will not be over until after the July 4 holiday."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-trial-day-28-20110625,0,2868459.story

Casey Anthony trial: Attorneys decline to discuss why court recessed early
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
5:36 p.m. EDT, June 25, 2011

excerpt:
One theory about the abrupt recess involved some reporting by Geraldo Rivera of Fox News.

Rivera also shared details about the Baez lunch with Juan Williams on "The O'Reilly Factor" television show.

He observed: "He [Baez] wanted that jury to know that those parents feared Lee Anthony was the father of that child. That's why they didn't want him involved in the baby's birth. That's where he was going. The judge stopped it."

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/23/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-0622-and-062311/

Caylee Anthony case: Magpie reports 06/22 and 06/23/11
Posted on June 23, 2011 by Valhall

excerpt:
"I asked who he was with and he said TeleMundo. He said he wasn’t as much reporting as watching Mr. Baez. Of course I was intrigued, so, we talked a little throughout the day. He was there because they were in talks with Baez to come on board (after the trial) as a legal talking head and possibly build a court show around. In the vein of Nancy Grace, not Judge Judy. "

http://www.wftv.com/news/27773904/detail.html

Baez Answers Questions At Hispanic Media Event

Posted: 12:19 pm EDT May 4, 2011
Updated: 12:31 pm EDT May 4, 2011

excerpt:
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, took questions from the media on Wednesday, just days before her trial.
Baez spoke before a group of Hispanic journalists at the Numero Uno restaurant on South Orange Avenue. Baez took questions, but cameras were not allowed inside.
Baez has taken some criticism for holding the event, which was essentially a casual sit down without TV cameras, to let reporters ask questions about him that don't relate to the case....

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...4_1_casey-anthony-case-jose-baez-defense-team

Jose Baez says Casey Anthony case will not define him
Baez says the defense is prepared for trial
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
1:12 p.m. EDT, May 4, 2011

Casey Anthony defense attorney Jose Baez made rare outside-the-courtroom appearance this morning during a speaking engagement held by the Central Florida chapter of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists.

Speaking at the informal event held inside the Numero Uno Restaurant in Orlando, Baez talked in Spanish and English about his personal history, his passion for criminal defense work and even his relationship with national television figure Geraldo Rivera.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/may/239509/jose-baez-on-casey-impact?cmpid=facebook

By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 1:00 PM

Jose Baez: 'This case won't define me'
ORLANDO --
Defense attorney Jose Baez defiantly told a small group of journalists Wednesday morning that the Casey Anthony murder case would not define his legal career.

Attachments

• Baez interview Spanish tv jose-baez-q-and-a-session-0504 May 4, 2011.jpg
    Baez interview Spanish tv jose-baez-q-and-a-session-0504 May 4, 2011.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 11
When is the Frye hearing to qualify Jose Baez as an attorney?!

Sounds like a hustler who knew how to work the system, by playing up the "disadvantaged youth" angle. Joined the military (probably to stay out of jail) just long enough to get some kind of education "funding". Shotgun wedding, and then spent years blowing off support, until he realized he wasn't going to be able to slide by and capitalize on said education until he got his poop together. Which he did, begrudgingly - over 8 years. :loser:

Hustlers like this are a dime a dozen. The sewers are crawling with them. :loser:

Hey, at least he's got what he's always wanted. He's finally caught up with Geraldo! :loser:

Now he's also a laughingstock that no one will ever take seriously!! :loser:

It sounds like he was a kid without direction and managed to make it through law school and become a practicing attorney. He's now trying a case that much of the nation is watching. People like that are not a dime a dozen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back