Baez no longer represents Casey--it's finally legal

My salacious mind likes to think that because it's been one week from valentines day that he's "officially resigned" it's his gift to her. They are now legally free to share licorice amoungst other things.

http://www.local10.com/news/Baez-no...thony/-/1717324/8856912/-/7ax1pt/-/index.html

Baez says Anthony isn't fielding offers to sell her story.

**I call B.S**

semantics, I know, but I cannot stand when they call her a "florida mother" or any other kind of mother, she gave that title up when she duct taped her baby and tossed her in the woods.

more on topic, "fielding offers" might be semantics as well, to me it reads "she isnt fighting off all the offers", not "she's not desperately searching for someone to buy anything that isnt *advertiser censored*" which is probably true :)

My salacious mind likes to think that because it's been one week from valentines day that he's "officially resigned" it's his gift to her. They are now legally free to share licorice amoungst other things.

I always thought there was a lot more going on there than just an attorney-client relationship. All those hours and hours KC spent in Baez's office. I'd bet a bag of licorice sticks that there was some wrangling around in the briefs, and I don't mean the legal kind. And if she hadn't been acquitted, I'll bet another bag of licorice that KC would have been screaming from the rafters that she had had a sexual relationship with her attorney, and demanding a new trial because of it. Doesn't that sound like her? I think she's still holding it over his head. She is ruthless. If I were Baez, I would be very nervous. So I think there's more to this story that has yet to come to light.

JMO

semantics, I know, but I cannot stand when they call her a "florida mother" or any other kind of mother, she gave that title up when she duct taped her baby and tossed her in the woods.

more on topic, "fielding offers" might be semantics as well, to me it reads "she isnt fighting off all the offers", not "she's not desperately searching for someone to buy anything that isnt *advertiser censored*" which is probably true :)

Well, I could swear that someone, maybe Mason, had said that she wouldn't consider any interviews until after her probation was done or something like that. Am I crazy? So yes, technically right now, she's not fielding offers because she can't take any until after her probation is over.

And I bet she's not fielding offers anyway after her two videos and many duck face pictures. I can't imagine anyone would have the slightest interest in her now. She doesn't get it. She should have tried to clean up and look clean. But no, she's been wasting her time getting piercings and hair colorings and doing videos and duck face photos for her admirers. Casey will be her own downfall. She'll never get that million dollar interview. I bet she's still steaming over Amanda Knox getting a four million dollar book deal!

So is that bizarre little guy who argued with Mason going to represent her now? Kuvin I think is his name...

So is that bizarre little guy who argued with Mason going to represent her now? Kuvin I think is his name...

I think Kuvin is in the process of possiblity suing OCA & JB....or it could just be more phony dramatics to stir up interest.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/15187820/tv-producer-claims-he-had-first-deal-with-casey-anthony

A Florida law firm is gearing up for a possible lawsuit against Casey Anthony, her attorney Jose Baez, and an unknown third party......

Attorney Spencer Kuvin, of Leopold and Kuvin law firm, represents Al Taylor, the creator of Private Elevator Productions. Kuvin said his client's interview was supposed to happen but never did because Taylor's plans were "hijacked" by a third party.

Steve Helling @stevehelling
It's official: #JoseBaez has filed a withdrawal of counsel. He no longer represents #CaseyAnthony.

:seeya: Thank You for this update ! Interesting ...

JMO but I think these two are up to "something" ... they have NO SHAME whatsoever ... I just don't see Jose walking away without any $$$$$ from any deals for CA, and I don't see CA letting Jose walk away without her getting her share of the $$$$$ either ...

:waitasec: This may be a "stretch" -- but nothing is a stretch when it comes to these two ... but does anyone think they are going to try to sell some story about them two, ya know, sharing their "licorice" ?

No one is buying the bs from the trial ... so maybe these two are "concocting" another scheme ... and ya know what sells ?

I know ... it makes no sense ... just thinking out loud ...

MOO ...

I think Kuvin is in the process of possiblity suing OCA & JB....or it could just be more phony dramatics to stir up interest.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/15187820/tv-producer-claims-he-had-first-deal-with-casey-anthony

A Florida law firm is gearing up for a possible lawsuit against Casey Anthony, her attorney Jose Baez, and an unknown third party......

Attorney Spencer Kuvin, of Leopold and Kuvin law firm, represents Al Taylor, the creator of Private Elevator Productions. Kuvin said his client's interview was supposed to happen but never did because Taylor's plans were "hijacked" by a third party.

Interesting how the most unimaginably despicable people are involved with and attracted to everything she does in order to make a buck.

http://www.local10.com/news/Baez-no...thony/-/1717324/8856912/-/7ax1pt/-/index.html

Baez says Anthony isn't fielding offers to sell her story.

**I call B.S**

After reading this article and hearing the statement Baez made about removing himself, things are making more sense. He made a point of stating that she didn't have an agent fielding offers. He removed himself. This producer is suing fca, jb and another unnamed person for basically beach of contact. Jb is trying to distance himself to get away from this lawsuit.

BBM Complete rumor. There is ABSOLUTELY no legal reason for that. Please show me any where it says she can not accept any offers while on probation.

Well, I could swear that someone, maybe Mason, had said that she wouldn't consider any interviews until after her probation was done or something like that. Am I crazy? So yes, technically right now, she's not fielding offers because she can't take any until after her probation is over.
And I bet she's not fielding offers anyway after her two videos and many duck face pictures. I can't imagine anyone would have the slightest interest in her now. She doesn't get it. She should have tried to clean up and look clean. But no, she's been wasting her time getting piercings and hair colorings and doing videos and duck face photos for her admirers. Casey will be her own downfall. She'll never get that million dollar interview. I bet she's still steaming over Amanda Knox getting a four million dollar book deal!

I actually think she has some kind of PPV thingy or something similar in the works, which she may have agreed to in principal or something with someone, not anything "signed" for real $$ because of all of the pending fees and IRS debts and other monies owed and not until after her appeal is heard.

I think all of the scuttlebutt on FB/twitter, etc., is being orchestrated by someone as some kind of marketing ploy. Obviously some of these folks are just opportunists inserting themselves into this case to make their own $$ from blog hits and book writing, etc.,

but IMO she has someone working with her. I keep thinking back to that Scott Sternberg Productions guy who said he would prostitute her out for $$ in any way, shape or form that he could, I think it will be either PPV or if all else fails in the U.S., it will be overseas in some fashion. Face it, she has never worked more than a few days in her life and I don't think she ever plans to, she is looking to make a quick buck somehow, and she will get something, not near what she originally thought.......

There is a Dec. 14 radar on line piece about this person, and if you google that name you can find others.

I think something behind the scenes is going on with this person or someone similar, I can't remember where I read it exactly, but the above Sternberg guy said somewhere he would get her $$ (and ultimately it will put money in his own pocket) any way available, he had done PPV work in the past, I still think PPV is the only way for her to go as MSM has already shot the idea of an interview with her down. Folks might think I am giving her too much credit but I really think most of this stuff is being done with an ulterior motive, it is just too obvious to me.

ALL MY OPINION ONLY, IMO, MOO, etc.

BBM Complete rumor. There is ABSOLUTELY no legal reason for that. Please show me any where it says she can not accept any offers while on probation.

I don't believe the rumour is meant to mean she can't accept offers. I suggest it is more because during her probation her location isn't exactly being broadcast or appearing in print on any of her legal documets because her "legal team" fears for her life.

So why would she appear on national media drawing attention to herself, (and when she refuses to appearin person without a disguise at her civil trial) with all "this fear for her safely"?

I believe that's what's meant by "can't while on probation". It would mean she'd have to give up her civil excuses...

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...z-lucky-to-be-rid-of-toxic-casey-anthony.html

Bill Sheaffer hits the nail on the head with his observations, imo.
Sheaffer adds: “I don’t believe she either listens or respects her attorneys’ advice. That’s evident for me from some things that happened in the trial and afterward. I believe she participated in the release of videos against her lawyers’ advice. She’s one of those clients that asks: ‘What have you done for me lately?’ ”

Sheaffer’s advice to Baez: “Put her behind you and savor the victory.”

I don't believe the rumour is meant to mean she can't accept offers. I suggest it is more because during her probation her location isn't exactly being broadcast or appearing in print on any of her legal documets because her "legal team" fears for her life.

So why would she appear on national media drawing attention to herself, (and when she refuses to appearin person without a disguise at her civil trial) with all "this fear for her safely"?

I believe that's what's meant by "can't while on probation". It would mean she'd have to give up her civil excuses...

Good point LG,

Here is what Cheney Mason has said in an interview with, In Session,Jean Casarez regarding his client and any offers
It's not that she can not legally not do it BUT rather she has been given IMO Strong Legal Advice Not to..

“No one with any authority is attempting to promote Casey Anthony…they are unsolicited and doing it on their own.”

Any negotiations for anything will not happen until after her probation has ended and after her appeal has concluded.

Jose Baez is not representing her any more. “His job ended on the day of her sentencing,” said Mason.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/01/19/casey-anthony-millionaire

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back