Bag of bones found in Econ river/ Blanchard

It seems to me that LE knows a whole lot more than we do or LP. It took LE over an hour to arrive on scene and about 15 minutes to decide there was no value to the find. Oh really? Seems like LE wasn't to worried, no big rush to get there because they have an idea Caylee isn't in water? JMO.

Completely unrelated

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=9&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

LP needs to realize that he's becoming as delusional as CA!!! Anytime there is ANYTHING he's screaming, ranting and raving they found her. The same way CA swears up and down any three year old with brown hair is Caylee. If he doesn't stop his antics the few people that give him any credence will soon be backing away the same way they did CA.

It is incredibly difficult to live in Orlando right now. Especially being so involved in the search. As soon as all this hit the fan, my cell phone started ringing off the hook. I have friends that live by Blanchard Park so it all started with a flurry of phone calls about all the choppers. Then it hit the news and it has been so stressful ever since. You want it to be something, but having been on the searches, you know that there is a lot of junk out there (people are slobs, but I digress...). Then all this stuff about the shamrock comes out...

My point is, for those of you who don't live here, you have no idea how hard it is when this is on the news constantly. Every newscast has something on it about Caylee. She is a part of our lives now. I know you are all emotionally involved in this, and I'm not trying to minimize your feelings at all... I'm just drained emotionally and I so desperately want them to find her. Then I read about OCSO saying the bag is of no evidentiary value and my heart sinks.

http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html

"We came out here to find Caylee, but you don't want to find her," Padilla said while crying. "But that's the truth of the matter. We think we have."

I applaud him for staying to search, but I think it may be time for LP to step away from this for a little while. I'm in agreement with others that its most likely a pet with favorite toys. I hope they find her, but I doubt they ever will unless KC talks.

If you really thought you found her, and were really working w/ LE, you wouldn't be talking about this so loosely. And if you were, it would be a clear sign to step back and regain some objectivity and distance. Continue to search, but distance yourself.

Looks like Padilla was asked to take a test. I think it's time for him to take his business elsewhere. This is truly sickening. How come Tim didn't come across this bag over the weekend?

Coincidentally, Casey will be back on NG tonight.

there's no way that this is caylee. there isn't sufficient time for her to be completely decomposed like that. right? fingers and toes?
c'mon.

Caylee has most likely been dead for 5 months now. Middle of June to middle of November. Yes, there's been more than sufficient time for here to be completely decomposed.

OCSO saying the bag is of no evidentiary value

Never jump to conclusions, wait for the evidence to be verified.

I was listening to the radio in the background while I got some chores done, and it was on the top of the news (Los Angeles), and I was shocked when they mentioned a shamrock! I came here to find the server busy message, and was so sure they had found her. It's a disappointment because this case NEEDS to be resolved.

While waiting to get into WS, I checked local Orlando media sources, and there was Cindy, saying this was just another LP antic. Shaking my head - why can she just be quiet!

OMG he called the media before the police! That says it all!

Media was already on the scene. Has been all day. They (media) saw a commotion and asked about it. LP told them. I'm waiting for more info before I accuse LP...

LP had everyone believing he was paying these divers (FBI at that) out of his own pocket. Now on the phone to a reporter he says they are volunteers. One diver that spoke gave his name as David Baladi. He owns a scuba diving center in Orlando.

LP you lie more then Cindy.

Media was already on the scene. Has been all day. They (media) saw a commotion and asked about it. LP told them. I'm waiting for more info before I accuse LP...

The statement was made by captain Neives. You can watch it on the link.

It seems to me that LE knows a whole lot more than we do or LP. It took LE over an hour to arrive on scene and about 15 minutes to decide there was no value to the find. Oh really? Seems like LE wasn't to worried, no big rush to get there because they have an idea Caylee isn't in water? JMO.

I don't think the authorities have done a stellar job with this investigation. IMO they have pretty much botched it from day one. Leaving KC's clothes behind allowing CA time to wash them, their biggest piece of evidence to connect KC to the trunk evidence was those gray pants.

I also wondered why they never once asked KC what she was doing on the 16th. She already admitted her job was a lie, so what was she doing all that day when she "claims" Caylee was with the sitter and she was working. Right up to the end of that interview KC said it was like any other work day and they went along with it even after she admitted she didn't work. They didn't question it once.

The police were called before GA even got home that day yet he was allowed to clean out the car?

Too many mistakes have been made in my opinion.

I do not think LE has botched the case at all. They have had Casey lying her rear end off from the first moment. They had to follow her lies and prove them to be lies. It is not an easy job to disect lies and get to the truth. The detectives in this case kept questioning Casey and she did admit her lies on tape.

adc, it is easy to armchair quarterback on this one. I think LE has done a great job with a difficult case.

I don't think the authorities have done a stellar job with this investigation. IMO they have pretty much botched it from day one. Leaving KC's clothes behind allowing CA time to wash them, their biggest piece of evidence to connect KC to the trunk evidence was those gray pants.

Too many mistakes have been made in my opinion.

here's my question on the pants: is Tide really strong enough clean human decomposition? (and not be able get out salad dressing on my pants?)

can't LE still test the pants? wouldn't there still DNA or fluid left behind? I gotta think that stuff leaves a stain. (ewwww...)

I read a shamrock among items found in the bag and thought OMG this has got to be it...Casey and shamrocks, what are the chances of a shamrock being found in a river...

And it's a big fat nothing :no:

I don't think I can take much more....:banghead::banghead::help::beamup:

Snip

I don't deny that and we are all entitled to our opinions.

Yes, adc, that is the great thing here. We can all state our different opinions and still do it respectfully!

I think we just all want to see this case resolved and little Caylee have a proper burial.

OMG he called the media before the police! That says it all!

Maybe this is the way LP is doing his part by keeping her in the national spotlite. He knows local news is covering it dailey, but NG has not covered it now for 3-4 days, and maybe by saying they they found her, or parts of her, it will regain the National Spotlight.

does anyone think it is possible that LE dismissed the bag as being important because they may have already found her and need to keep it out of the public for obvious reasons to prevent the media from twisting it? just a thought..i think it is possible she may have been found the first day of the search when Tim Miller pulled out so quickly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramada.williams.gc@gmail.
Back