Bahamas - Fariba Amani, 47, missing from cruise ship, 29 Feb 2012

hi-bc-120305-fabira-amani-8col.jpg

Missing cruise passenger's B.C. family demands answers

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2012/03/05/bc-cruise-ship-woman-disappears.html

Where did I hear this comment before? :waitasec:

it reminds me of what Mark Redwine said in an interview (IIRC the day he was notified partial remains of Dylan had been found) "They can have a homicide all they want to but if they feel like i had any involvement with it, then why am i standing on my front porch having this conversation with you?"

JMO but it seems men who want to get rid of a woman take them to the Bahamas. Wonder if she ever got back on the ship? Did he strip her of identifying information and do something to her there? Its certainly been tried before....I know someone it happened to...JMO

JMO but it seems men who want to get rid of a woman take them to the Bahamas. Wonder if she ever got back on the ship? Did he strip her of identifying information and do something to her there? Its certainly been tried before....I know someone it happened to...JMO

Thing is with cruise ships no one checks to see if you make it back to the ship or not...when its time to depart they depart they wait for no one and do not check to see if all passengers made it back.

Interesting article. Thanks for catching it!

Surprised and sad to read all the problems family is having with LE jurisdiction decisions.

Also, reading "At the time, Fariba's boyfriend Ramiz Golshani told investigators he last saw her at the gift shop on the ship the night of Feb. 28. The next morning, she hadn't returned, so he started looking for her."

I cannot imagine if she were my GF and had gone to the gift shop and had not returned that night that I would wait until morning to begin looking!

I see that as a "distancing" that I see in cases where a person leaves wiggle room for something unexplained to happen a person.

If they are saying she was on the boat coz her card was swiped then I really am suspicious about that... He could have easily just swiped her card. Surprised in the 10 years since this happened there has been no further movement.

5079517D-7EDF-4F85-9955-525F20911892.jpeg

Fariba Amani, a Canadian missing from a cruise of the Bahamas. Sylvester Butler Jr, an American missing from a South Pacific cruise. Kaylyn Sommer, an American missing from a music festival cruise to Mexico. John Halford, an Englishman missing from an Egyptian cruise. Four cruise ship passengers, all with unique experiences, and all missing while cruising in diverse parts of the world.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back