BAHAMAS - Jill Begora, 59, 10 December 2005 - Missing from cruise ship

I love to cruise, and I can tell you that on most ships...not all, but most, there are always people around. My BF and I wanted to go night swimming
on our last cruise, so we tried around 2 or 3 in the morning.
We couldn't believe there was a group of people doing the same thing at
that hour of the night/morning!

Also, the railings are high, so unless you were doing something stupid
like climbing on the railing....something a teenager may do, but not a
59 year old woman...there is NO way you could just "fall" overboard.

I smell something fishy.

On the news today, they were talking about this missing passenger. Then they mentioned the Newlywed couple, where the husband went overboard. It also hasn't been solved. It showed the newlywed's husband sister on TV. She said they will NOT accept that this was a accident. They want it solved, they are sure he was murdered. And they will not give up, until they find out who did this.

lilpony said:
On the news today, they were talking about this missing passenger. Then they mentioned the Newlywed couple, where the husband went overboard. It also hasn't been solved. It showed the newlywed's husband sister on TV. She said they will NOT accept that this was a accident. They want it solved, they are sure he was murdered. And they will not give up, until they find out who did this.
I was watching that last night too. Somebody needs to start a thread on this.

joanofarc said:
She is from St. Catherines, ON

She and her husband moved to Victoria, B.C recently. It's such a shame, I've never been on a cruise ship, but it doesn't sound like it's easy to fall off or disappear from. It's very fishy. I agree with the poster who said check out her life insurance policy.

http://www.cbc.ca/bc/story/bc_cruise-begora20051213.html

It's now been learned that the Canadian woman reported missing from a cruise ship in the Bahamas on the weekend is from Victoria.

Fran Pfaff, who was the missing woman's close friend for 30 years, says Begora suffered from depression, but had left for the cruise in good spirits.

"She had lots of things going on in her life," she said. "You know, lots of things to look forward to."

Pfaff is now waiting as officials investigate whether Begora fell or jumped off the ship.

"It doesn't seem that that would be right at this point because she was doing so well. You know I just can't … but on the other hand I can't just see someone falling off a ship."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back