GUILTY Bali - Aussie Schapelle Corby, 27, convicted of drug smuggling, 2005

I think they all knew Kazz.

ld_corby.jpg
Mmm.. I think we are right...they did. Boy, that classys sis of hers has huge teeth.....Did you see her younger brother who was with her when she was busted?

The amount she had on her nursebeemee I dont think her body cavities woulld have been big enough:eek: ...but then what do I know:)
Does not bear thinking about....:eek::blowkiss:
Hey, Dingo, it was a lot of grass was'nt it? I was really staggered...there is no way any one was gonna get away with it..but maybe, they did 100 of times before..:eek::(

Does that make my butt look big...ok smack away:crazy::crazy::):)

Do you remember barlow and Chambers and all the smoke surrounding there case? Turns out that they were guilty....but boy! Hats off to their Mums because they really clouded the water.....I always remember Barlows Mum talking to derryn Hinch..

Does not bear thinking about....:eek::blowkiss:
Hey, Dingo, it was a lot of grass was'nt it? I was really staggered...there is no way any one was gonna get away with it..but maybe, they did 100 of times before..:eek::(
I have no idea Kazzie,but I dont think this is new news to them....the family screams caravan park and I mean no respect by that as we lived in one for 10 years but I got to learn about people in those years:eek:

The amount she had on her nursebeemee I dont think her body cavities woulld have been big enough:eek: ...but then what do I know:)

dude...as a nurse for the last 17 years...I have pulled things out of body cavities that you would not believe! LOL...seriously... live animals to boot....

Every fri night in the ER we have a bet to see who will get the most change....and it is NOT out of the vending machines per se! One time I got 5 dollars and 67 cents and a rudolph~the~red~nosed~reindeer snow globe all in one patient (and the attending kept the snow globe and it still sits on his shelf today.....it was HUGE!!!)...

sorry. TMI.

Thanks again Candyce! (celt):moose::abnormal::behind::behind::behind::beersign::beersign::beersign::too much info::pinocchio::sunshine::seeya::cautionDrunk::flashbak::coffeecup::present::ashamed::runaway::beamup::beamup::beamup:

your butt does not look big! LOL........:behind::butthead::behind::butthead::behind::butthead::behind::butthead::behind::butthead::behind:

I think there is certainly more to this story than we know, I also think Shapelle knew there were drugs in her boogie board cover so is therefore guilty of drug trafficking, but in saying that I also think her sentence of 20 years was a little over the top if you compare it to what happened to the Bali 9.

She was caught in Bali and I think she should serve her time there just maybe not 20 years.

your butt does not look big! LOL........:behind::butthead::behind::butthead::behind::butthead::behind::butthead::behind::butthead::behind:
Oh, come on...Dingo's butt is humoungous....:blowkiss:

kazzbar, I once picked adam sandler up from the airport when he was doing the college circuit (and I was at kent state U). He was a nobody then. And what a trip he is!

kazzbar, I once picked adam sandler up from the airport when he was doing the college circuit (and I was at kent state U). He was a nobody then. And what a trip he is!
Yep, he is funny.Cute too. Happy Gilmour is big in this house as my 10 year old son is golf crazy.I call him Happy Gilmour...
Adam seems like a pretty straight up guy.

I think there is certainly more to this story than we know, I also think Shapelle knew there were drugs in her boogie board cover so is therefore guilty of drug trafficking, but in saying that I also think her sentence of 20 years was a little over the top if you compare it to what happened to the Bali 9.

She was caught in Bali and I think she should serve her time there just maybe not 20 years.
Hi there,Shazzy Babe..how are you? I think Schappelle will be there forever..no-one is gonna bring her home. Meanwhile, her guilty as sin sister walks away as did her Dad and possibly her brother..what a sad. sack story. Lesson to be learnt...
Do not import drugs into asian countries.....

Hi there,Shazzy Babe..how are you? I think Schappelle will be there forever..no-one is gonna bring her home. Meanwhile, her guilty as sin sister walks away as did her Dad and possibly her brother..what a sad. sack story. Lesson to be learnt...
Do not import drugs into asian countries.....

Hiya Kazz, I didnt know her father had died, when did that happen, and her family know more than they are letting on.

Hiya Kazz, I didnt know her father had died, when did that happen, and her family know more than they are letting on.
Her Dad passed away from cancer in January...Shappelle had been nursing him prior to her fateful trip...
Imagine living with the guilt of sending a family member to jail....

Forgot to say, this case reminds me of Midnight Express, and I agree with what you said Kazz about smuggling drugs to and from Asian countries or anywhere for that matter.

Her Dad passed away from cancer in January...Shappelle had been nursing him prior to her fateful trip...
Imagine living with the guilt of sending a family member to jail....

I thought he was still alive after she was sentenced to jail.:confused:

wow...what a twisted case with a dab of drama on top. Innocent or guilty her plight sucks all around

Forgot to say, this case reminds me of Midnight Express, and I agree with what you said Kazz about smuggling drugs to and from Asian countries or anywhere for that matter.

Midnight Express was a good movie. I had never heard of this case and I dont know whether she is guilty or not but I am inclined to believe she is. Whether we agree with Indonesia's penalty for carrying pot or not, I think that everyone knows what the consequences in these countries are if they get caught carrying drugs in.....so if they go ahead and do it then they deserve what they get. Play with fire and you are going to get burned.

Midnight Express was a good movie. I had never heard of this case and I dont know whether she is guilty or not but I am inclined to believe she is. Whether we agree with Indonesia's penalty for carrying pot or not, I think that everyone knows what the consequences in these countries are if they get caught carrying drugs in.....so if they go ahead and do it then they deserve what they get. Play with fire and you are going to get burned.

So true Ciara, drugs are a major problem all over the world and anyone dealing with or using should be dealt with severely, I did say in a earlier post that the 20yr sentence imposed on Shapelle Corby was too much, but I only meant that in relation to what happened to the Bali 9, the sentences for drug offences vary too much.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back