GUILTY Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack, 62, found dead in suitcase, 12 Aug 2014 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did a quick google on HM. Nothing there ... except a few comments from her about her jail friend Lindsay Sandiford, who is afraid she is soon going in front of the firing squad.

Article updated 23 Sep 2020.
Death row drug smuggling gran Lindsay Sandiford 'ready to face firing squad'

Yes Ive been watching for articles too and nothing on he case... but there has definitely been a shift in her tone in her posts the last couple weeks. It’s unbelievable that this is even possible...

Yes Ive been watching for articles too and nothing on he case... but there has definitely been a shift in her tone in her posts the last couple weeks. It’s unbelievable that this is even possible...

When I look at Kamille's post (below) from November last year, seems like Kamille may have been spot on in her prediction.

I guess HM has had enough income to keep a clear pathway out of prison. :mad:

I did a quick google on HM. Nothing there ... except a few comments from her about her jail friend Lindsay Sandiford, who is afraid she is soon going in front of the firing squad.

Article updated 23 Sep 2020.
Death row drug smuggling gran Lindsay Sandiford 'ready to face firing squad'
It shocked me to see your post that Lindsay's execution is going to happen soon. I find it extremely sad.

I remember being here on this thread in 2015 when the Bali 9's two were executed. I admired Myuran Sukumaran's paintings and saved pics of them.

Bali Nine Executions - in pictures (2015 news article)
BALI 9 Sukumaran became a painter in prison.jpg BALI 9 Sukumaran executed by firing squad 4 28 2015.jpg Bali 9 self-portrait by Sukumaran '72 hours just started' executed 4 28 2015.jpg

I will never understand how Heather and Tommy could kill and stuff a woman in a suitcase, but eventually walk free, yet drug smugglers get a definite firing squad. The saying applies here-- Heather and Tommy dodged more than a bullet. They lucked out, but they have blood on their hands forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member