Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think people are mistaking you for Casey Anthony? Really? No offense, but I don't believe this at all. You've always been way too adament that Casey didn't live there and you are also one of her more vocal supporters... which there is nothing wrong with... but the bankruptcy documents don't lie. Unless Casey lied... again. Because for some odd reason, Casey has included the realtor for an Ocean Woods condo on her bankruptcy filing. Coincidence? I think not! She may not live there now... but she has.

As for why no one is chasing after Casey (or you) trying to get pictures... most normal people don't do things like that. Casey is not a celebrity. She is a murderer. No one wants to get near a murderer. Also, most normal people aren't in the mindframe of taking pictures and selling them for money. No normal person would inject themselves in Casey Anthony's world even for a few dollars.

How many cameras actually went out to that church Casey was found at? One? It wasn't surrounded by mass protestors and cameras. People don't care about Casey Anthony as much as she or her lawyers would like to believe. Surely, we are all still here talking about this case and her antics... but, it's all for Caylee. Not for Casey.

MOO

BBM-Well, that pretty much says it all, doesn't it. I think we can pretty much assume she has, at one point, lived there. IMO

I am curious how Casey was able to rent the Ocean Woods condo in her name. Surely, the realtor requires one to qualify via credit check---this is usually the way it works. The condo would need to be in Casey's name, in order for her to be successful in liquidating any arrears, via bankruptcy.

Gawd, I would be scared that she would come and *get* me, cos I *knew too much*! I would be trying to hide under my bed or in the closet if I saw her headed up the street in my general direction, just in case I attracted her attention!

She is A FREAKING PSYCHOPATH. I would not want to mess with that AT ALL.

:)

Very true. I would think twice before interfering with a child killer. Especially considering the unethical and never ending stream of attorneys willing to to sue, countersue and go to appellate court and beyond if anyone even thinks of going against her will.

BBM- A very good,logical reason, of why people should know what the name "Casey Anthony" represents. A good example would be the realtor just mentioned in my recent post. Why on earth would a realtor rent to her?? Hate to say it, but, some of these people buying into the A-team scam deserve what they get. IMO

Yes, hs ID badge says Safety Director.
Seems like you'd need to know something about OSHA etc to get that kind
of job.
It's not what you know, etc .

The idea of George as "Safety Director" of anything is laughable. He couldn't even keep his own granddaughter safe, and she lived under his own roof.

But nothing is more disgusting than the Anthonys and their lawyers and toadies living off a murdered child. They are truly despicable.

Whoa! It's not that serious and all a part of having a discussion. All peace and love here. She and her lawyers do list this as her residence on her bankruptcy documents right? Or am I mistaken?

Anyway, I guess they have "stooped" to talking to Longo and Heiling, like a lot of every day people do who get caught up in the excitement of media attention and being on television. I'm pretty positive it wasn't too hard for them to find people to talk to them. Some shy away, some do not.

And maybe no one has taken a picture because she doesn't give them the opportunity to do so. We don't know what her routine is, what disguises she may wear, and what her security detail consists of . No one took a picture of her while she lived at the pastor's church either for whatever reasons but that didn't change the fact that she was there.

Images of her were not released (while she was there) until she released them herself under the premise of hacking, but that did not make the "rumors and innuendo" false right?

Not sure about the whole George question . I don't have the answer for that.

I will point out again, that most things that showed up on social media since she went into hiding, including the name of her dog, the fact that she had a dog, where she was staying, and the names of the people she was staying with turned out to be 100 Percent TRUE, although many poo-pooed it as rumor, innuendo, and a attacked the story for a lack of "credibility."

Go figure.

I'm not "attacking" the credibility of this story but simply questioning if it is true because IMO you are mistaken, most social medial stories about FCA have turned out to NOT be true and in the past year plus we have been jerked all over the place with every rumour passing through. Sure it's not all the serious but I sure seem to be getting some heat for wanting more proof than we have gotten so far. It makes no difference at all to me where she is living.

The fact that she has a dog? We don't know she has a dog - it was after all FCA who told us she has a dog and when did she start operating in the "real' world. Her bankruptcy papers state she does not own a pet. Her papers also gave her parents address as her permanent address......

And if "she walks her dog every day with a bodyguard" it seems to me it would be a very very simple thing to snap a pic of her - most of us carry cellphones these days.:moo: I'm very aware of how much people like to be the one in the "know".

It's a simple thing really - you have your opinion of social media and I have mine. I think it's fun, but not necessarily true.

You think people are mistaking you for Casey Anthony? Really? No offense, but I don't believe this at all. You've always been way too adament that Casey didn't live there and you are also one of her more vocal supporters... which there is nothing wrong with... but the bankruptcy documents don't lie. Unless Casey lied... again. Because for some odd reason, Casey has included the realtor for an Ocean Woods condo on her bankruptcy filing. Coincidence? I think not! She may not live there now... but she has.

As for why no one is chasing after Casey (or you) trying to get pictures... most normal people don't do things like that. Casey is not a celebrity. She is a murderer. No one wants to get near a murderer. Also, most normal people aren't in the mindframe of taking pictures and selling them for money. No normal person would inject themselves in Casey Anthony's world even for a few dollars.

How many cameras actually went out to that church Casey was found at? One? It wasn't surrounded by mass protestors and cameras. People don't care about Casey Anthony as much as she or her lawyers would like to believe. Surely, we are all still here talking about this case and her antics... but, it's all for Caylee. Not for Casey.

MOO

BBM-Well, that pretty much says it all, doesn't it. I think we can pretty much assume she has, at one point, lived there. IMO

I am curious how Casey was able to rent the Ocean Woods condo in her name. Surely, the realtor requires one to qualify via credit check---this is usually the way it works. The condo would need to be in Casey's name, in order for her to be successful in liquidating any arrears, via bankruptcy.

Whoaaaa
Have I missed something???

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/01/26/CASEY_ANTHONY_BANKRUPTY_FILING.pdf
Bankruptcy Document

STREET ADDRESS OF DEBTOR:
OCA lists 4937 Hopesprings Drive, Orlando as her last permanent address
No other addresses are listed

COUNTY OF RESIDENCE:
she states Orange and Various

SCHEDULE F - CREDITORS HOLDING UNSECURED NONPRIORITY CLAIMS:
A Florida Realtor/Realty company is listed as a Creditor...no other information provided

United Country Bobby
Mutter Realty
2323 S Washington Ave. Ste.
Titusville, FL 32780

Whoaaaa
Have I missed something???

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/01/26/CASEY_ANTHONY_BANKRUPTY_FILING.pdf
Bankruptcy Document

STREET ADDRESS OF DEBTOR: OCA lists 4937 Hopesprings Drive, Orlando as her last permanent address, No other addresses are listed
[B]COUNTY OF RESIDENCE:[/B] she states Orange and Various

SCHEDULE F - CREDITORS HOLDING UNSECURED NONPRIORITY CLAIMS

A Florida Realtor/Realty company is listed as a Creditor...no other information provided

United Country Bobby
Mutter Realty
2323 S Washington Ave. Ste.
Titusville, FL 32780

She generally has her address as c/o her Atty, Mr Greene.
Mutter rents/sells condos in Ocean Woods so she obviously owes him or expects him to claim for something in the future.

Interesting how people perceive things differently.

Someone who thinks they saw someone who resembles OCA walking with a man automatically assumes that he is a Bodyguard..?

Why must he be a Bodyguard as opposed to some guy walking with a girl and a dog?

Interesting how people perceive thing.

Someone who thinks they saw someone who resembles OCA walking with a man that he is automatically a Bodyguard..?

Why must he be a Bodyguard as opposed to some guy walking with a girl and a dog?

I can see why- everyone around her is part of her 'team' - no one else other than her internet groupies would want to be with her..

Gawd, I would be scared that she would come and *get* me, cos I *knew too much*! I would be trying to hide under my bed or in the closet if I saw her headed up the street in my general direction, just in case I attracted her attention!

She is A FREAKING PSYCHOPATH. I would not want to mess with that AT ALL.

:)

I would also be afraid of having anything to do with her or her crazy family. This is why I am so shocked to see how these attornies are kissing up to her and smiling big in the photo. "Team Casey". .. Dont they realize what this woman is capable of? I couldnt run away fast enough!

Wonder how many of them have been burned by her yet? Accusations, theft, identity theft....etc.... Or god forbid something more serious...well.. You play with fire..you will eventually be burned.

Interesting how people perceive thing.

Someone who thinks they saw someone who resembles OCA walking with a man that he is automatically a Bodyguard..?

I guess it's to make her seem important. If she's seen with more than two people will people say "KC was seen with her entourage?" MOO.

MOO

BBM - The only reason she was able to get $200,000 for the pictures was because they were all of Caylee. Pictures of Casey are worthless.

She generally has her address as c/o her Atty, Mr Greene.
Mutter rents/sells condos in Ocean Woods so she obviously owes him or expects him to claim for something in the future.

I agree she believes she owes or may owe money to the Realty company since she has listed the company as a Creditor in her BK filing...

AZ has posted OCA is covering her bases and has listed many creditors just in case they wish to pursue a civil case against her in the future (AZ posted she would advise the same) Conway and Lippman are on the list and they were her parents attorneys.

She has also listed "Orange and Various" as other places/counties she has lived on the BK filing...this Realty company's services could have been used to find locations for her after she left the Church.

Nothing unusual to me that a Florida Realty company based in Brevard county has listings/rentals in Ocean Woods...looks like there are a lot of properties for Rent(short and long term) and for Sale/Foreclosure in that subdivision

Then there is speculation of people that they have seen a woman who looks like OCA walking a dog

Has anyone actually walked up to this woman and spoken to her?
How can they say for certain it is her?

I agree she believes she owes or may owe the Realty company money.

At this time I do not conclude that she is with certainty living in Ocean Woods.

Yes she has listed Florida Realty company as a Creditor

There is no surprise that a realty company deals with property sales and rentals and Ocean Woods could be one of those subdivisions and any other withing the State of Florida.

Then there is speculation of people that they have seen a woman who looks like OCA walking a dog

Has anyone actually walked up to this woman and spoken to her?
How can they say for certain it is her?

But...but... but, Titusville is only approximately (28 miles-a 35 min. drive) from the Cape. According to posts here, the Real Estate Co. has listings for Ocean Woods. Is this info. and the alleged sightings proof she lived there-No. It does make the possibility much stronger. IMO

Oopsie, I have to admit that I did not look at the list of creditors before posting my comment.

I think some people are forgetting FCA can be just like a chameleon - able to change colors in a minute depending on the situation.

Right now, I think she is acting like she is the young girl (not woman) who was wrongly accused of murdering her sweet baby whom she loved so much and would never ever harm, the girl who had been abused her whole life. She is being ms goody two shoes to her attorneys as she needs them as long as this bankruptcy takes and because they are catering to her right now. She is basking in her dream world with everything paid for and no responsibilities to deal with and believing that after everything is over, she will finally become the princess whom she has always dreamed of with plenty of money and everyone bowing down to her.

However, the reality will eventually take over and she will again show her true colors. Every time I see her fiddling with the Caylee ashes necklace in the videos, I can imagine her evil mind enjoying the memory of every minute of how she murdered Caylee and was able to get away with it. Everyone believes her lies at least for awhile and until she can hook up with the next gullible person.

As far as taking pictures, I say take them, show them and sell them. There is a zoom feature on most of the cameras and phones now so you don't have to be in her face. She needs to be outed for living this surreal dreamworld she is in now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_History_of_Little_Goody_Two-Shoes

Interesting how people perceive things differently.

Someone who thinks they saw someone who resembles OCA walking with a man automatically assumes that he is a Bodyguard..?

Hahaha - remember when she was "somewhere" and radaronline or some such site ran a piece about an attempt on her life so her "four bodyguards" had to rush her away in the middle of the night??

Because this terrible "threat" was apparently a post-it note stuck on the front door and "an email"......:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Oh yeah, we really believed that one!

I am local to the Orlando area (own property there) and live on the Space Coast. Why should my gender matter?

I think most of us caught your joke rossva - and we've have many male members...............

But...but... but, Titusville is only approximately (28 miles-a 35 min. drive) from the Cape. According to posts here, the Real Estate Co. has listings for Ocean Woods. Is this info. and the alleged sightings proof she lived there-No. It does make the possibility much stronger. IMO

Oopsie, I have to admit that I did not look at the list of creditors before posting my comment.

LOL...
Don't mean be a downer here

Okay this is what is out there,

1) A Florida Realty company listed as a Creditor

2) This Realty company's business address is in Brevard County

3) People think/believe they have seen a woman who resembles OCA walking a dog in Ocean Woods but no one knows for certain it's her.

4) Realty company listed as creditor has/had listings in Ocean Woods (not surprised if they did...it is a real estate company after all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg