Barbara Davis, Author of Precious Angels has died

cami

Keep your fork......
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In a message from Darlie Kee, she reports Barbara passed away in her sleep on October 14, 2019

Obituary for Barbara Davis
Barbara Davis of Weatherford, Texas, passed away on October 14, 2019 in Watauga, Texas. Barbara was born April 10, 1951, to Thelma and Bill McNabb. She resided in Fort Worth most of her life. She is preceded in death by her much beloved and precious son Troy, her sister Linda, and her parents Thelma and Bill McNabb.
Barbara is a member of the National Honor Society, and is a member of the Richland Hills Hall of Fame. She worked in the Tarrant County Legal system until she became a True Crime author. She published a book called ‘Stalked’, along with Ann Richards as Governor, helped get the stalking law passed here in Texas. Barbara had two other books published; ‘Suffer the Little Children’, and ‘Precious Angels’.
Barbara is survived by her loving husband; Ray Mudd, her granddaughter; Lauren Zimmerman, Grandson; Lukas Chumley, and Daughter; Lisa Chumley. She leaves behind many Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and many, many friends that will miss her dearly.
“Gorgeous, you were my one and only true love, and I will see you again in heaven. You took a rough diamond, and polished it into a true diamond when you met me. I’ll love you forever.”
-Love Ray

To send flowers or a memorial gift to the family of Barbara Davis please visit our Sympathy Store.
Barbara Davis - View Obituary & Service Information

Very sad news. May she rest in peace. My condolences to her family and friends.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal
Back