GUILTY Belgium - Chantal Bernard, 46, & Bryan Dourcy, 11, murdered, Verviers, 12 April 2007

You can't make this stuff up! Next time I see a bad horror flick, I will be thinking they should have hit the news instead for a script.

I would like to hear this woman's story about what she actually did do afterward and how she handled him. Her white face, sweaty palms, and fast heartrate should have given her away while saying her goodbyes...not to mention the sheer look of terror. Or she deserves an Oscar!

Oh my gosh... was she the only other person there with the husband? I can't believe he didn't have the door to the freezer locked. And how did the guest know there was a freezer down there?

I have every thought that I would pretend I didn't see it, finish the dishes and offer to spring for a movie. While in the theater, I'd excuse myself to go potty and call the police.

However, I do not have a poker face, nor can I keep my mouth shut - and reality is, I'd be like "Who are the dead people in your freezer?"

Then the dude would be out a couple hundred bucks because I'm big and would not fit in the existing freezer with the other folks, so he'd have to buy another one.

After seeing that, I don't think I'd have to go potty again any time soon.

If she was a regular guest in the home, she had probably helped the wife before with cleaning up after a meal and knew this is what her hostess usually did with leftovers. Since the wife was absent, she was simply just trying to do as she had seen the wife do before.

Kudos to her for keeping her witts about her. I don't know that I could have.

From January 2011 (translated by Google):

http://www.lalibre.be/regions/liege/la-perpetuite-plus-dix-ans-51b8ccd7e4b0de6db9bfa65f

Didier Charron, a Verviétois 46, was sentenced Friday by the Assize Court of Liege to the penalty of life imprisonment and a provision of the Government for a period of ten years. He was convicted of murder Chantal Bernard (46) and Bryan Dourcy (11 years), committed in April 2007...

Didier Charron, involved in various scenes of domestic violence had not supported the separation with his wife. The day of the facts, he had hit Chantal Bernard 21 stab wounds. He also carried 22 stabbing his son's wife, Bryan Dourcy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back