BELIEVE IT(open-minded) or NOT??? Choice is YOURS!

Nedthan Johns said:
Blazeboy: Ya know I hate to say it, but I have yet to understand ONE of your posts. But I always enjoy the graphics! :woohoo:

Hate is not in my head...Hey Nedthan...it's a THINKING moment/thing...if you THINK YOU CAN YOU WILL(LOL)... :eek: :clap: ;) :boohoo:

Shawna said:
Take a trip to the Denver International Airport. Where else can you find a wall mural of a dead child in a casket, masonic symbols?

http://www.anomalous-images.com/christo.html :boohoo:

HELP! ... I couldn't get the URL above to come up-read(did I miss something)? ... IMHO w/o seeing the mural of a dead child in a casket(a Patsy moment TWIN doll in box?), I feel/believe it to be a negative SYMBOLIC FOR/TO THOSE THAT NEED IT(feed off of it?)!

Ivy said:
Blazeboy, the excerpt you posted states that JonBenet died on Christmas Eve, when in fact she was very much alive on Christmas Eve. She didn't die until the 25th or 26th.

I followed the link and read the entire post or email, or whatever it was, and all I can say is that it was really, really out there.

______
IMO

Ok...so the question/answer to WHY did her family put 12/25 on her grave/death stone December 25 (12/25) when THEY(JONBENET'S FAMILY THE R's) had MOST OF THIS DAY WITH JONBENET give/take 2 hrs>? :eek:

Shylock said:
The article is a testiment to why people on drugs should never be given pen and paper.

But thanks for wasting our time, Blazeboy!......LOL

.....Or a computer.

Honeybee said:
.....Or a computer.
I'm sure JonBenet would be proud of you/your posts? :woohoo: :eek:
IMHO, try try try & try again UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND; it's a Love&trust&understand thing/moment!... :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back