Bella Vida Boulevard

My son had two flat tires one night, years ago when he was young in high school. We had the pleasure of replacing both rims also, because he drove on the flat tires. We found out later that he was out in the woods at night partying with friends. They had a place where only they knew about, and he ruined both rims rather than let us know where it was. My husband made him pay us back for the rims.

Does anyone happen to know when KC uploaded the "Bella Vida" quote to her photobucket account? This could be important as to see if this was something she uploaded a while back or when Caylee went missing, if it was during the time Caylee dissapeared then I would think it speaks for itself:confused:

This link was provided by one of my dear friends here at WS's. She didn't give me permission to use her name so I will not.
Here is a picture of TL with a woman named Lisa.http://www.flickr.com/photos/teddypieper/2378120766/

Here is a picture of "lisa's" tattoo. Viva Le Belle or "Lisa lives Beautifully. This was taken in January of 2008. I just found it more than just a bit interesting that two women, both associated with TL have tats about living good and the good live. May mean nothing but take a look and see what you all think.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/teddypieper/2213063703/

This link was provided by one of my dear friends here at WS's. She didn't give me permission to use her name so I will not.
Here is a picture of TL with a woman named Lisa.http://www.flickr.com/photos/teddypieper/2378120766/

Here is a picture of "lisa's" tattoo. Viva Le Belle or "Lisa lives Beautifully. This was taken in January of 2008. I just found it more than just a bit interesting that two women, both associated with TL have tats about living good and the good live. May mean nothing but take a look and see what you all think.

That is weird. :waitasec:

I am now wondering if that tattoo had nothing at all to do with Caylee. Maybe it was something that women associated with TL heard him say, or something to that effect. It's just too much of a coincidence that those tats were so much alike IMHO

Knowing what we do now about KC's desire to party, I'm surprised she didn't have Livin La Vida Loca tattoo'd on her bum. Oh wait, that was probably going to happen on her next visit to the tattoo parlor.

Just throwing this out there but part of this subdivision was searched by TES members though not all. I looked at a google map and found a patch (round) in back of a few homes that were under construction although I do not know what it looked like in June of '08. It's right off Bella Vida Blvd. and looks like a car could have driven right up to the woods without being noticed.

What do you think?

type in on Google: 524 Bella Vida Boulevard, orlando fl

That was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I prayed before I went to sleep that night and asked God to give me a dream regarding where KC put Caylee. I have never been to Florida and I am not at all familiar with the types of homes there. When PattyG showed me the picture of the home in the Bella Vida subdivision I almost fainted. It was so much like the one in my dream. Brown stucco with a white trim and the high portico in the front entryway.
One other "observation", if you will. It later came to my attention that Caylee's playhouse is brown with white trim. In the dream I saw KC walking in the front door of this "home" and placing Caylee on the floor in the "main room" of the home.
Another interesting tidbit..another member at WS's recently sent me a picture of TL with another "girlfriend" who had a tattoo that says something very similar to KC's. I deleted the pm but I am going to pm the member now to see if she will either link it here or let me do so.

I am not surprised to see this thread surface again. :) In fact "curiositycat" , my email about our connection was sent to LE and is part of the info in the tips document dump. YUP!

Hmm. That is interesting. I wonder if KC knew about this girl's tattoo and that is why she wanted one that said that as well. Maybe it was a jealousy thing. If this girl hung out at Fusian, KC would probably have met her at some point and possibly saw the tat, and KC being KC and trying to adapt herself to fit her man's every desire, decided to get one that said that as well. Who knows with KC.

I am not surprised to see this thread surface again. :) In fact "curiositycat" , my email about our connection was sent to LE and is part of the info in the tips document dump. YUP!
ROFL!! Well, I don't think they checked it out too closely, if at all. Someone from the area said that they drove out there at the time and that there were 12 DUMPSTERS!! :waitasec:

Hmm. That is interesting. I wonder if KC knew about this girl's tattoo and that is why she wanted one that said that as well. Maybe it was a jealousy thing. If this girl hung out at Fusian, KC would probably have met her at some point and possibly saw the tat, and KC being KC and trying to adapt herself to fit her man's every desire, decided to get one that said that as well. Who knows with KC.
That's a thought. I wonder why that lady and TL broke it off and if KC was jealous of her??:confused:

That was one of the most vivid dreams I have ever had. I prayed before I went to sleep that night and asked God to give me a dream regarding where KC put Caylee. I have never been to Florida and I am not at all familiar with the types of homes there. When PattyG showed me the picture of the home in the Bella Vida subdivision I almost fainted. It was so much like the one in my dream. Brown stucco with a white trim and the high portico in the front entryway.
One other "observation", if you will. It later came to my attention that Caylee's playhouse is brown with white trim. In the dream I saw KC walking in the front door of this "home" and placing Caylee on the floor in the "main room" of the home.
Another interesting tidbit..another member at WS's recently sent me a picture of TL with another "girlfriend" who had a tattoo that says something very similar to KC's. I deleted the pm but I am going to pm the member now to see if she will either link it here or let me do so.

This address is 3.71 miles from my house. I'm tempted to get my stick and my search clothes out again. I am ready to search that area.

You know kc had two flat tires on 5/14/08. that would really fit with a construction type of site. I would give just about anything to know what is on their property.....

Anyone remember where she was when she had those flats and called friends to help? She got towed home right? Or was there 2 different occasions? Friends at night and tow to home when GA was there in the daytime? I can't remember.

Anyone remember where she was when she had those flats and called friends to help? She got towed home right? Or was there 2 different occasions? Friends at night and tow to home when GA was there in the daytime? I can't remember.

May 14PM-May 15Am Casey went with you and Ricardo M. to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl] she got flats and we went back to help her at 408 & 436 area. We were at Ricardo’s [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and Casey had left to go home was gone about 10 minutes and called us to help. Casey tried to drive on both flats. Parked it in residential neighborhood and Ricardo and Tony B. drove her home to her house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1319 Lines 17-24 & Page 1320 Lines 6-10 Page 1322 Lines 10-17 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

I don't have GA interview transcirpts done yet but he did say something about having to buy her two new tires. I also think that the $80.00 that Casey borrowed from Amy was to have her car towed back to the A's but I am not dead certain about that. There is mention in Amy's interview about the $400.00 stolen and there was another $80.00 that she had borrowed but I don't think Amy said what it was for or when she had borrowed it. This is on Amy's text messages to Casey:

KC AH 5/15/08 8:17 AM As fun as last night was .. my night didn’t end so hot.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:19 AM Two of my tires blew out on my way home. (Troy and Ric literally saved the day.)
KC AH 5/15/08 8:22 AM S*** it could have killed me last night.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:24 AM You and me both. I was freaking out. Honestly I still am.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:29 AM I don’t know about the first tire but I definitely think some sort of debris got the second. Back tire then front.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:45 AM Ha ha yeah. I feel like crap this morning. Voyage was fun but seriously that ruined my night.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:48 AM Hun that’s awesome!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:01 AM Ha ha silly boy.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:19 AM I'm so screwed. The tow company only accepts cash. What the hell am I going to do?
KC AH 5/15/08 11:22 AM What time do you get done? It’s not going to be more than 80.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:26 AM That’s perfect. Thank you so much Amy!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:34 AM No worries. I'm going to call the company to see what the time frame is.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:36 AM She said within the next 45 minutes. So an hour or so before they get here.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:41 AM Will do!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:42 AM Highway or no highway?
KC AH 5/15/08 11:46 AM 408 to Goldenrod. Right on Goldenrod. Left on Curry Ford. Right on Chickasaw. Follow Chickasaw past the middle school and the church. It will be the 3rd neighborhood on the left after the church. Chickasaw Park. The street name is Grandee.
KC AH 5/15/08 3:38 PM What a day.
KC AH 5/15/08 10:13 PM How soon?
KC AH 5/15/08 10:16 PM Sounds good love.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:41 PM Hey girl. I actually just got home. I need sleep. Have fun. Let’s do something silly this weekend. I owe ya one.

That doesn't mean she got it towed but is sound like it that was at least her excuse to get money from Amy.
The part that gets me is she wanted the money about an hour before the tow truck was suppose to get there so you really don't know if Amy's money went to tow the car or not or if GA did or if he just went and got two new tires and put them on wherever it was parked.

Hope that helps.

ROFL!! Well, I don't think they checked it out too closely, if at all. Someone from the area said that they drove out there at the time and that there were 12 DUMPSTERS!! :waitasec:

Yes, I remember when one of our WS members drove out there in the rain and spotted all those dumpsters there. :eek:

Just throwing this out there but part of this subdivision was searched by TES members though not all. I looked at a google map and found a patch (round) in back of a few homes that were under construction although I do not know what it looked like in June of '08. It's right off Bella Vida Blvd. and looks like a car could have driven right up to the woods without being noticed.

What do you think?

type in on Google: 524 Bella Vida Boulevard, orlando fl

Baz... I was with a search team in this area in Aug and Sept.
It was cleared. Both teams included retired le.
One thing that stayed with me from those searchs was the amount of huge construction dumpsters lining the streets of that development.
I'm convinced that if she ever drove through there... a dumpster would have been her option. I was told by the builder that those dumpsters were emptied every three days.

Awhile back I asked the tattoo thread about sentimental connections because I thought she might be giving us a clue of where to look.
There were some great posts from tattoo artists.
My impression after reading all the posts is that she got the tattoo because she wanted to be cool. No sentiment involved.

:(

May 14PM-May 15Am Casey went with you and Ricardo M. to Voyage [Club Voyage 17 West Pine Street Orlando Fl] she got flats and we went back to help her at 408 & 436 area. We were at Ricardo’s [232 N Glenwood Ave Orlando, FL 32803] and Casey had left to go home was gone about 10 minutes and called us to help. Casey tried to drive on both flats. Parked it in residential neighborhood and Ricardo and Tony B. drove her home to her house. [4937 Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL 32829]
Page 1319 Lines 17-24 & Page 1320 Lines 6-10 Page 1322 Lines 10-17 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

I don't have GA interview transcirpts done yet but he did say something about having to buy her two new tires. I also think that the $80.00 that Casey borrowed from Amy was to have her car towed back to the A's but I am not dead certain about that. There is mention in Amy's interview about the $400.00 stolen and there was another $80.00 that she had borrowed but I don't think Amy said what it was for or when she had borrowed it. This is on Amy's text messages to Casey:

KC AH 5/15/08 8:17 AM As fun as last night was .. my night didn’t end so hot.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:19 AM Two of my tires blew out on my way home. (Troy and Ric literally saved the day.)
KC AH 5/15/08 8:22 AM S*** it could have killed me last night.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:24 AM You and me both. I was freaking out. Honestly I still am.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:29 AM I don’t know about the first tire but I definitely think some sort of debris got the second. Back tire then front.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:45 AM Ha ha yeah. I feel like crap this morning. Voyage was fun but seriously that ruined my night.
KC AH 5/15/08 8:48 AM Hun that’s awesome!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:01 AM Ha ha silly boy.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:19 AM I'm so screwed. The tow company only accepts cash. What the hell am I going to do?
KC AH 5/15/08 11:22 AM What time do you get done? It’s not going to be more than 80.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:26 AM That’s perfect. Thank you so much Amy!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:34 AM No worries. I'm going to call the company to see what the time frame is.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:36 AM She said within the next 45 minutes. So an hour or so before they get here.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:41 AM Will do!
KC AH 5/15/08 11:42 AM Highway or no highway?
KC AH 5/15/08 11:46 AM 408 to Goldenrod. Right on Goldenrod. Left on Curry Ford. Right on Chickasaw. Follow Chickasaw past the middle school and the church. It will be the 3rd neighborhood on the left after the church. Chickasaw Park. The street name is Grandee.
KC AH 5/15/08 3:38 PM What a day.
KC AH 5/15/08 10:13 PM How soon?
KC AH 5/15/08 10:16 PM Sounds good love.
KC AH 5/15/08 11:41 PM Hey girl. I actually just got home. I need sleep. Have fun. Let’s do something silly this weekend. I owe ya one.

That doesn't mean she got it towed but is sound like it that was at least her excuse to get money from Amy.
The part that gets me is she wanted the money about an hour before the tow truck was suppose to get there so you really don't know if Amy's money went to tow the car or not or if GA did or if he just went and got two new tires and put them on wherever it was parked.

Hope that helps.

I think it had to be towed, they describe kc trying to drive away on the flat tires so desperate to get home, and sparks flying from driving on the rims, then pulling over in a subdivision, and leaving her car there.

Last night I asked for a dream I will remember in the morning regarding Caylee. I work up around 5:30 AM and it was too early so I went back to sleep.

Within minutes, as I was sleeping, well the only way to describe it is the vision came below my left eye, on my cheek, and its was those little bottles of drugs that medicine comes in where they use the syringes to get the medicine/drug out. There were 3 vials, and 3 syringes and in the background it appeared to be a hospital setting.

A word of caution ... I don't want to hear from those that think I am crazy! :bang: You can start your own thread! :)

I don't think you're crazy at all!! It struck me though reading your post, regarding the three vials, that lethal injection requires 3 drugs in separate vials and the death chambers I;ve goggled appear very sterile and hospital like.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newviewpsychiatry
Back