Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner to divorce

I have to wonder what Giselle's thoughts about the nanny on the vegas trip might be.

I may be naive, but somehow Tommy doesn't seem confident enough to cheat on Giselle. After the whole mess with Bridget (what a jerkwad he is), it does seem he either learned his lesson or maybe he truly loves Giselle or at least fears losing half of his fortune.

Funny thing, the guys on sports radio always bring up that G makes more than Tom.

And, there are the Uggs. Really. Giselle probably isn't too worried about another woman when her man is wearing those UGGS! Geez. Black socks and sandals would be better.

Oh Ben, you fool. Girls like this are a dime a dozen in L.A. She's showing her true colors now.

Does anyone else find it extremely odd (and pathetic) that Tom Brady travels with all his Super Blow rings? How weird is that?

BBM

LOL. I was thinking that too. So so so weird. :cuckoo:

Rsbm:

QUOTE=EllieBee
And, there are the Uggs. Really. Giselle probably isn't too worried about another woman when her man is wearing those UGGS! Geez. Black socks and sandals would be better.[/QUOTE]

Tom Brady wears uggs? Seriously? Where have I been lol....I had no clue!

ETA: all I had to do was Google "Tom Brady Uggs" and sure enough, there were the photos. Thanks guys, I really needed the laugh. I never liked the guy in the first place lol! What a joke.

Rsbm:

QUOTE=EllieBee
And, there are the Uggs. Really. Giselle probably isn't too worried about another woman when her man is wearing those UGGS! Geez. Black socks and sandals would be better.

ETA: all I had to do was Google "Tom Brady Uggs" and sure enough, there were the photos. Thanks guys, I really needed the laugh. I never liked the guy in the first place lol! What a joke.[/QUOTE]

Excellent. Now. Google "Tom Brady dancing Carnivale"

Trust me..

ETA: all I had to do was Google "Tom Brady Uggs" and sure enough, there were the photos. Thanks guys, I really needed the laugh. I never liked the guy in the first place lol! What a joke.

Excellent. Now. Google "Tom Brady dancing Carnivale"

Trust me..[/QUOTE]

Glad that spaz is good at football, oh but I forgot, he's a cheater.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back