"Benjaman Kyle" - Photos, Comparisons - No Discussion Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Rose-

One of my babies suffered a head injury at school so I have been off-line for a bit....

I asked for pictures of BK with glasses on assuming he would have had glasses prior to his cataract surgery. He was kind enough to provide a new set of pictures, looking very handsome in Red I might add. Please note how well the current photos document both the scar on his neck and the scar on his chin as well as ear shape and eye color....

Thanks Rose-

One of my babies suffered a head injury at school so I have been off-line for a bit....

I asked for pictures of BK with glasses on assuming he would have had glasses prior to his cataract surgery. He was kind enough to provide a new set of pictures, looking very handsome in Red I might add. Please note how well the current photos document both the scar on his neck and the scar on his chin as well as ear shape and eye color....

Is it ok if I add them to the public album?

Sorry about your baby. Hope it's nothing serious.

Thanks Rose-

==================================

I am so glad you did this. It makes it very easy to see those scars and ear shape.

ot:
Head injury? Better now?

yes, he is a little better now for which I am grateful! Head injuries are scary things....o/t all of my kids love BK btw. They get a huge kick out of his photos and hearing his voice on my answering machine!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther