Benjaman Kyle - Those who still need investigation - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's probably not - but sure seems like a loooooong time for the Douglas Mueller info. No word yet?

Hi. I am new to was. I discovered it a couple of weeks ago and have just been reading. This is my first post. I read this thread and later was thumbing through John Walshes book No Mercy and came across a picture of wanted fugitive Vernon Henry. He looks like BK to me. same nose. hair color and height and weight match but says eyes are blue.Vernon killed his wife and daughter and has been on the run since Aug 96. I may be way off but the two looked alike to me. Here is a link to a site offering a reward for vernon Henry's capture.

http://www.ruralnorthwest.com/artman/publish/article_6034.shtml

According to DoeNetwork: "Darrell Wayne Austrew (1649DMTX) has been located deceased."

I would like to take a moment to commend a fellow WS'er HeidiK who ran this lead through to the end. Congratulations on your invaluable assistance in helping a family retrieve their loved one!!! We hope to do the same for Mr. Kyle and his family.

Peace to you, Mr. Austrew, and your family.

RKnowley - please, please, please don't discount Mueller based on age and hair color. Of all side-by-sides - I believe Douglas and BK bear the most striking resemblance. As I've mentioned, hair color - particulary blonde - changes over time. Look at the nose and chin. I realize that Douglas may seem too young. But if you consider what may have taken place in the 32 years or so since Douglas went missing, it is possible. I wish there was more info on Douglas. The only other possible match I would consider is:
http://dojapp.doj.ca.gov/missing/detail.asp?FCN=4819314830473

Just my 2 cents.....I have to agree they really look alike!!! I think this should be looked at in more detail.

Just my 2 cents.....I have to agree they really look alike!!! I think this should be looked at in more detail.
It has been looked at in more detail-Douglas has prints in the system and the detective I spoke to was sure they had his body....they are having some trouble getting DNA from the remains...

I really think he looks like an older version of Douglas Mueller (its in the first set of side by sides) I have popped on here a few times, and wondered if anyone can tell me hes been ruled out?? The "laughing" eyes are what got me......they have the same expression......and definitly looks like an older and then younger version.

(sorry, edited to add I didnt see that Douglas may be deceased, but what if...........)

Hi guys-I just went back through my notes and voice mails-all of you who continue to bring him up as a rule in or rule out are quite correct-there were NO prints in AFIS because there were two files mixed together in Scottsdale. I passed the information to FBI Bill this morning via email and vm as worth pursuing. If I get a chance, I am going to call Scottsdale and see if they located a relative of Doug's to swab for DNA.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Hi guys-I just went back through my notes and voice mails-all of you who continue to bring him up as a rule in or rule out are quite correct-there were NO prints in AFIS because there were two files mixed together in Scottsdale. I passed the information to FBI Bill this morning via email and vm as worth pursuing. If I get a chance, I am going to call Scottsdale and see if they located a relative of Doug's to swab for DNA.

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss: Thank you, believe! I still believe Douglas is a viable possibility! Fingers crossed!

As sure as a lot of us are that Douglas is a good candidate, I haven't heard back from BK himself. I did contact FBI Bill and he thinks it is worth pursuing via DNA swab, but he would rather push for the Dr P show to be aired this month since the DNA would take at least 6 weeks to get processed....He's the boss in the end :rolleyes:

Hi, I am just reading this all...and I wanted to say I am so impressed with all of your work. True Angels!!!!

I don't know if this has been suggested before - but perhaps Benjamin Kyle should take a genealogical DNA test and if he's lucky - he'll find out what family he is from.

Of course I'm assuming he doesn't know his real last name - if that isn't the case - sorry.

I don't know if this has been suggested before - but perhaps Benjamin Kyle should take a genealogical DNA test and if he's lucky - he'll find out what family he is from.

Of course I'm assuming he doesn't know his real last name - if that isn't the case - sorry.

OH MY-Inspired. GREAT IDEA.

I wonder if Ancestry would sponsor him since he isn't looking for conventional reasons????

Has BK been compared to Roger Ellison? http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/e/ellison_roger.html

I've been reading through the links and couldn't find this name in a thread search.

I am only asking because this young man was missing from Colorado and presumed dead- but I haven't found anything to verify his death.

Roger Ellison may be too young to be BK, height is close. What caught my eye was the similarity in the structure of the nose.

I was wondering, I am definitely a newbie when it comes to sleuthing, but Douglas Mueller seems like the most likely match to me simply based off of the side by side comparisons. But they have Mueller's dentals... and we are still waiting to hear the rest?

I see that remains were mentioned, has it been determined if they are Mueller's remains?

Sorry, like I said, I'm new at this and I haven't even begun to read all the info that you guys have up here... still working on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500