BIG HOLES in the defense theory

The Cindy would be mad if she heard that Caylee drowned reasoning doesn't fly very well because Casey lied and lied and lied for 31 days instead of reporting Caylee kidnapped sooner. Wwwwhhaattt? They thought that Cindy wouldn't be mad hearing that Caylee had been kidnapped a month ago and not reported? :waitasec:

About the As not knowing KC was pregnant. Be it parental denial or a girl wearing baggy clothes - come on, we ALL know this happens pretty often. Many, many girls and women have hidden pregnancy from the people they live with. Not to be insensitive to the topic but it happens often enough that they've poked fun at it on Family Guy (a song called Prom Night Dumpster Baby). Heck, some women have gone through an entire pregnancy and not even known it themselves. There's an entire show about it http://health.discovery.com/tv/i-didnt-know-i-was-pregnant/

So yes, it is concerning that you wouldn't know your daughter was pregnant but it's not unheard of by any means. It irked me that JB was insinuating otherwise.

And George said he thought she might be but it had not been confirmed. So it is not like it did not occur to him at all.
It is a very dysfunctional family. Lots of toxic secrets and weird stuff. But that does not mean she was abused.

So yes, it is concerning that you wouldn't know your daughter was pregnant but it's not unheard of by any means. It irked me that JB was insinuating otherwise.

Discussing this with DH and we both wondering- okaaay, what is the point if GA knew or suspected earlier or later? In that household it didn't seem to matter what he thought, it appears that CA ruled period! I think that GA kept alot of his thoughts to himself just to avoid upsetting the status quo!
In fact, I couldn't understand why the DT's nitpicking today! Guess I need some enlightenment! :waitasec: JMO
Savannahanna

Discussing this with DH and we both wondering- okaaay, what is the point if GA knew or suspected earlier or later? In that household it didn't seem to matter what he thought, it appears that CA ruled period! I think that GA kept alot of his thoughts to himself just to avoid upsetting the status quo!
In fact, I couldn't understand why the DT's nitpicking today! Guess I need some enlightenment! :waitasec: JMO
Savannahanna

The only enlightenment you need, is to understand that Baez is completely incompetent. So much so that I worry there will be an appealate issue based on ineffectual counsel. I do remember a case where the atty slept through a good portion of the trial, and the appealate court ruled that didn't meet the standard of ineffectual counsel. That cheers me, except that I believe Baez to be SO incompetent that a sleeping Baez would be more effectual than a wake one. :(

The only enlightenment you need, is to understand that Baez is completely incompetent. So much so that I worry there will be an appealate issue based on ineffectual counsel. I do remember a case where the atty slept through a good portion of the trial, and the appealate court ruled that didn't meet the standard of ineffectual counsel. That cheers me, except that I believe Baez to be SO incompetent that a sleeping Baez would be more effectual than a wake one. :(

He is no PERYY MASON.
She planned to kill CAYLEE from MARCH computer searches.
Forensics will prove that CINDY & GEORGE were at work at the time of those searches.
I think she wanted the house and whatever else she felt entitled to,also planned murdering the whole family.
Taking the life of the most helpless one first.The one she was and is still very jealous of, who was holding her back from living the good life ALONE without her in tow..
She deliberately murdered CAYLEE...:twocents:

:waitasec:
Baez telling the jury that we will never know why George didn't call 911 when he found Caylee in the pool and where Roy Kronk found her body.The jury will go "Why not".
One sure fire way to discover it would have been to question him about it while he had him on the stand, huh? Not a single question about his involvement, the sexual abuse, none of the "bombshells" he dropped. Why is that? It seems he would want to grill George at great depth on both subjects...hmmmm....something stinks in this courtroom...

Big Hole in DT theory...I am not sure there is any theory...it is all hole...

So...my read is the big hole is in JB's head...and he shot himself in the foot.:truce:

As many holes as there are in that crazy theory, which some of it was brought up to poke holes in the State's theory (the psychic video will be played to say it was dry where Caylee was found, but there was water then too, just not as high), this leaves the DT enough room to tweek each thing as trial progresses. Maybe even hope the jurors forgot some that may not have a use later.

I still really feel sorry for those jurors. The b.s. is flying high, low, and in between. They have no idea what is going on.

Wonder if JB will read it all here and start patching holes now? Lol!

And George said he thought she might be but it had not been confirmed. So it is not like it did not occur to him at all.
It is a very dysfunctional family. Lots of toxic secrets and weird stuff. But that does not mean she was abused.
Even if she was, that is no excuse for anything is it? And the supposed "abuse" did not keep her from living in the same house with him with her child, her female child I might add. It did not stop her from taking his money, or his car or allowing him to shower her daghter with love and gifts and even babysitting services. It just does not fly. And even if it did? It does not remotely excuse any of this mess that she has created, nor does it bring life back to Caylee. She is a sociopath through to her rotten soul, and if this does not prove it, nothing ever will. She is willing to scratch and claw her way out of prison using any means necessary and that is including condemning and implicating whomever she deems will bring her a reasonable doubt. I reasonably doubt Baez entire opening statement, and hopefully those jurors will see through it too...:banghead:

Casey is basically saying:

1) my family was/is bad.. they made me this way

2)I was abused, neglected, assaulted by my dad and brother, and my pregnancy was made a joke of

3) Caylee drown and dad helped hide it... he did it too.. not just MEEEEEEE....

4) there is no 4

DISGUSTING

There is no spoon.

(right on)

JB went from something that may have been believable by some to something utterly unbelievable... KISS. I guess Law School 101 is one of the classes he missed during the OJ trial.

So KC lies to LE about what happened giving them false leads to chase down and when LE finds out she has been lying to them she becomes a suspect. Okay, that sounds reasonable to me. LE gave KC the opportunity in a sensitive way to tell them them the truth and KC says she was terrified of what her mother would say when she found the baby was missing. At this point finding the body would determine the means of death so it's not in KC's "best interest to tell where Caylee is". Her own attorney made that statement.

After KC's arrest she claims to want to talk to LE and LE tries to make an appointment through her attorney and it never happened. This would have been the perfect time for KC to tell the truth as presented by JB in his OS. So why would LE be trying to make KC look bad? I think her attorney was doing that job on his very own. jmo

JB went from something that may have been believable by some to something utterly unbelievable... KISS. I guess Law School 101 is one of the classes he missed during the OJ trial.

It was a long trial. I think he missed a lot of classes.

Just a small observation...when George was on the stand and was talking about Casey being in labor and Baez asks him 'so you delivered Caylee?!" and he said 'no i was in the delivery room but there are some things that are embarrassing for a father to see" (meaning 'the business end' of Casey while Caylee is being born)... I think that came out as a natural comment, BUT IF HE WAS ABUSING HER HE WOULD NOT HAVE SPOKEN THAT WAY SO EASILY, would he?? I don't think so. I think that showed/proved that the sexual abuse claim is just a total LIE.

I thought he was credible and believable on the stand. There are so many holes in the defense's case that this is going to be laughable at how they will proceed from here.

IMO the State needs to forge on with their case and not change their methodical exposure of ICA's lies just because the d-team has confessed to them. They have to expose every stupid lie she has told to make it clear that anything she says cannot be believed, including the already preposterous daddy-helped-me defense.

Let's see if I have the defense's story right:

GA found Caylee dead in the pool. He screams at Casey saying she's in big trouble. GA and CA decide to stage a kidnapping. George, being a former detective, thinks it's a great idea to stash Caylee's body in the trunk of Casey's car, and let it decompose before they dump Caylee's little body in the woods close to their house. Casey tells all these lies because GA had molested her as a child. She parties with her friends after her daughter's drowning because...well...she's screwed up emotionally because she was abused. Months later, RK finds Caylee's body in the woods, and "takes possession" of it. Apparently HE wraps the duct tape around her little skull, and then weeks later, returns the body to the spot where he found it.

That's the gist of what happened, correct?

Alrighty then. :insert eyeroll:

ETA: How does Zanny fit in this version of events? She's Casey's imaginary friend? Created to ease the pain from years of sexual abuse by both her father and brother?

I believe that Baez pulled all this sexual crap out of the jailhouse letters. I truly hope he read all the other parts such as how Casey was going to move, she was saving up her money, new clothes and such to get away but Zenaida messed that up when she didn't return Caylee and then blatantly says that this is why she didn't report her missing "because she was and she wasn't"

:banghead:

Baez said Kronk wanted the reward for a live Caylee = 200k or so...but then staged a scene to collect the reward for a dead Caylee...which was substantially less?? And what does it matter if he was saying he hopes his wife won't find out, etc? So what? He could have been laughin it up for all I care, he isn't guilty of anything imo.

It maketh no sense. If Kronk had stashed Caylee's dead body in some unknown place while waiting for it to decompose for months he would be the last person to dream of getting the reward for a live Caylee, he'd know it was impossible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liliyaaa
Back