Bio-Mom Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't feel she had Haleigh taken for herself,because why take only one?All the pics of her new baby and she seems totally involved w/her fiancee and new baby.Her fiancee said the kids would cry and beg to stay with them when it was time to go home.I wonder if that started when gf started watching them?Does anyone else think that down the road we might hear of her and RC seeing each other again?She sure hangs on him and if he stays with gf,he might not get to keep Jr.

Maybe she planned on getting her son after this debacle had blown over, not wanting LE to suspect her in the beginning?

i think it's POSSIBLE that crystal's family could be behind an abduction. possibly even without crystal's knowledge. i believe there was a custody hearing, scheduled the day after haleigh went missing, concering crystal failing to make her child support payments.

"your honor, yes i'm late on some payments, but he lost one of the children."

maybe they were cunning enough to only take one child (she would be much more of a suspect if both were taken) or maybe junior was curled up with misty and they couldn't get him without waking her up?

THEN a few weeks later........haleigh walks into a gas station alone, unharmed and everyone rejoices and eventually crystal gets full custody of both children because ron is obviously an unfit parent.

one major flaw of this theory is haleigh then telling who had her. maybe they didn't realize this before doing it? sounds like a drunken plan.......

like i said, maybe she has no knowledge of this. she would be suspected and might have to take a LDT, and maybe she is smart enough to not go along with something like this anyway.

far-fetched? yes
half-baked? yes (totally baked is probably more appropriate)
possible? yes

Crystal reminds me very much of another teen mother of 3. Her name is Candice. She lost her children to their father bc she has "issues" and is extremely immature. Her sister is named Cressa, also a teen mother and single, but somehow managed to keep her kids. What is it with these families?? This girl is 23 and reading gives her "headackes"!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Never never name all of your daughters names that start with "C" and for God's sake educate them. Sorry to throw stones, but I think many times, perps choose situations that make it easy for abduction to occur. With a Biomom like Crystal, a 17 yr old low IQ babysitter, and a dad that works nights......

The 17 year old is the father's girlfriend, not babysitter.

Is Crystal deliberately and consciously acting "vague" and "spaced out" (my words) because she had something to do with the disappearance?

Then I question this, because articles point out that she was in church sitting next to her ex. Who could hold all of that in?

Then again, the friends/relatives of Misty and the SO or wannabe SO are still suspect.

imo, i really don't think Crystal is acting, i think that just may be the way she is from drugs (past or present use)

imo, i really don't think Crystal is acting, i think that just may be the way she is from drugs (past or present use)

i agree. combined with the shock/numbness/anger/sorrow and other emotions she is dealing with.

i think it's POSSIBLE that crystal's family could be behind an abduction. possibly even without crystal's knowledge. i believe there was a custody hearing, scheduled the day after haleigh went missing, concering crystal failing to make her child support payments.

"your honor, yes i'm late on some payments, but he lost one of the children."

maybe they were cunning enough to only take one child (she would be much more of a suspect if both were taken) or maybe junior was curled up with misty and they couldn't get him without waking her up?

THEN a few weeks later........haleigh walks into a gas station alone, unharmed and everyone rejoices and eventually crystal gets full custody of both children because ron is obviously an unfit parent.

one major flaw of this theory is haleigh then telling who had her. maybe they didn't realize this before doing it? sounds like a drunken plan.......

like i said, maybe she has no knowledge of this. she would be suspected and might have to take a LDT, and maybe she is smart enough to not go along with something like this anyway.

far-fetched? yes
half-baked? yes (totally baked is probably more appropriate)
possible? yes

I am also thinking along these lines. If she found a way to get custody, she then wouldn't have to pay child support. Actually she would be receiving it.

She's added more pics of Haleigh,I think she would have taken that down when she went back on the page,if she thought it would sound offensive.It was probably just a joke for her to put that up.When mine were all little,I'd say things like you all are such little brats,just joking around and we'd all laugh,or "come here,ya little brat".Maybe it's just a southern thing,like I say one of them is wretched when they say or do something,four of them are grown now,so I guess they've went from being a brat to wretched.LOL And,I am obsessed and spoil all my kids.

I have to agree with you on the "brat" thing...I have 4 kids and they have all been guilty of acting like brats or heathens at some point! BUT we are not under the microscope...we dont have a child missing and everything gets scrutinized about your life when something tragic happens...

another unlikely possibility:

they had been following the anthony case and heard about the hundreds of thousands of dollars being thrown around for stories and pictures, etc. so someone is trying to cash in. highly unlikely, though.

I agree.

I'll start out by saying I do not believe Crystal is involved in Haleigh's disappearance. I never thought that. I feel Ron is, but he has his own thread, so I won't go there.

At first I was a tad suspicious of Crystal because she kept looking down during her first interview. Even though that does bother me, I still think she is innocent of any wrong doing in Haleigh's disappearance.

I originally thought she was not interested in her children, and then I read the custody docs. I think she was railroaded by Ron. She does have problems, but heck, so does he, big time. Does she have the record Ron does? I don't believe so, but can't say for a fact. I do not believe for one second he was the better parent of the two.

When I heard Crystal say on NG that she felt the custody issue was unfair, I saw that glimmer of her caring for her kids. If you read the custody docs, Crystal was terrified of Ron. He threatened her. Eventually, I believe, she stopped fighting for the kids and had the disinterested appearance because she was up against a brick wall.

I'm not saying Crystal is not flawed, she is. I'm just saying that I believe everything that is said in the custody docs and it shows how Ron really is, what Crystal was up against.

She can't make any waves and now I see that when I initially blamed her for being so disinterested in her children that she did not know why her daughter was missing so much school, if you have ever dealt with a dangerous person with a terrible temper, you know it is hard to get anywhere with them (Casey comes to mind).

While I don't understand Crystal's sort of botox expression when she talks about what has happened, her mom looks the same way, so maybe it's a family trait. Also, I feel they are intimidated by all this press, who wouldn't be.

I think we will see more of Crystal standing up for herself against Ron.

I was a battered wife and alot of what I see in Crystal reminds me of me when I was younger.

I agree that she was railroaded- it's been said that dad took the kids for visitation and refused to give them back. He kept them from her and filed for custody. He gave her address as that of a commercial building in Jacksonville to which she had no ties and she didn't appear in court because she was not notified of the initial hearing.

Ron was then given temporary custody and the court left it at that.

She is beaten down and not very strong- and that can happen when you live with an abuser. And it can continue when you break away from your abuser but still have to deal with them regarding children.

Believe me, I lived it. I was ten years older than Crystal when I got out of that situation and it took a few years to feel normal again.

Mark my words- Ron is an abuser. Maybe not in a physical sense, but he is definitely verbally and emotionally abusive. And recovering from physical abuse is easier than verbal and emotional abuse.

Bruises and broken bones heal after a few weeks. A broken spirit and sense of self takes much longer to restore.

In Crystal I see a young woman who was broken and is slowly putting herself back together. She had her children stolen from her a couple of years ago and that had to be like having her heart ripped out.

I sincerely feel for her.

I was a battered wife and alot of what I see in Crystal reminds me of me when I was younger.

I agree that she was railroaded- it's been said that dad took the kids for visitation and refused to give them back. He kept them from her and filed for custody. He gave her address as that of a commercial building in Jacksonville to which she had no ties and she didn't appear in court because she was not notified of the initial hearing.

Ron was then given temporary custody and the court left it at that.

She is beaten down and not very strong- and that can happen when you live with an abuser. And it can continue when you break away from your abuser but still have to deal with them regarding children.

Believe me, I lived it. I was ten years older than Crystal when I got out of that situation and it took a few years to feel normal again.

Mark my words- Ron is an abuser. Maybe not in a physical sense, but he is definitely verbally and emotionally abusive. And recovering from physical abuse is easier than verbal and emotional abuse.

Bruises and broken bones heal after a few weeks. A broken spirit and sense of self takes much longer to restore.

In Crystal I see a young woman who was broken and is slowly putting herself back together. She had her children stolen from her a couple of years ago and that had to be like having her heart ripped out.

I sincerely feel for her.
Beautiful post, I agree wholeheartedly.

Crystal gave an interview on NG last night. I like that she didn't even try to speculate if she was asked a question to which she did not know the answer.

What struck me is that she's there and seeing everything up close and personal. It's also her own child that is missing. She seemed to hold back when discussing Misty's actions. She did say that she knows her children love Misty, that her children told her themselves. I think she thinks Misty had something to do with Haleigh's disappearance, I do too. Whether it was intentional or unintentional Misty knows something and she's not telling.

God bless these parents.

I'm seriously debating myself- I'm only about 30 minutes from Satsuma and I really want to go out to Crystal's camp and give her a hug, maybe bring some food or something.

But part of me feels like I have no business going there. I'm very torn.

I'm seriously debating myself- I'm only about 30 minutes from Satsuma and I really want to go out to Crystal's camp and give her a hug, maybe bring some food or something.

Aw Pirate you're so sweet. ((hug))) :)

I gave up arguing with my self about these things long ago....if it's in your heart to do, it's there for a reason. Just do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500