Blog Talk Radio discussion on Caylee Anthony Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCELLENT TRICIA!
*applaud applaud applaud*

Tricia, Vito and Wendy. 3 of my favorites! It was a lot of fun.

If any of you missed it, check out the podcast @ www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Hope you all have a great night, and a great week.

Happy sleuthing!

I couldnt hear anything but music and a very large cat crying....

:clap:I enjoyed listening to the show & hearing Tricia speak was great, especially when her dogs started barking, just as she was starting her interview. Listening to Wendy M & her fears of the Anthony case taking on such high-profile Defense attorneys, saying it was becoming a sad epidemic in our court system, that those who have enough money to bring in the best spin doctors money can buy, is really distrubing, & has been my biggest fear in getting a conviction, in this case. She also pointed out that the State, most likely, has much more evidence that what is being shown, and must be extremely prudent & careful on what they leak, which could lead to a mistrial, as opposed to the Defense, who can leak and spin anything, in an attempt to sway public opinion & a potential jury. She said about 90% of what the Defense leaks is ridiculous speculation, & I hope many people were listening to this.

Tricia spoke of duct tape & the heart sticker, & was happy to hear her comment on how Cindy will support KC's lies, no matter what.

People on here should tune in, it was a good show!

:clap:I enjoyed listening to the show & hearing Tricia speak was great, especially when her dogs started barking, just as she was starting her interview. Listening to Wendy M & her fears of the Anthony case taking on such high-profile Defense attorneys, saying it was becoming a sad epidemic in our court system, that those who have enough money to bring in the best spin doctors money can buy, is really distrubing, & has been my biggest fear in getting a conviction, in this case. She also pointed out that the State, most likely, has much more evidence that what is being shown, and must be extremely prudent & careful on what they leak, which could lead to a mistrial, as opposed to the Defense, who can leak and spin anything, in an attempt to sway public opinion & a potential jury. She said about 90% of what the Defense leaks is ridiculous speculation, & I hope many people were listening to this.

Tricia spoke of duct tape & the heart sticker, & was happy to hear her comment on how Cindy will support KC's lies, no matter what.

People on here should tune in, it was a good show!

I listened too - and I have to agree with the verdicts following the money with the "expert" spins, etc. It was a good show. Hard to listen to some of the details in the cases they talked about, but if it isn't talked about, then no one would be motivated to take action.

I have long felt that the prosecution in this case has a ton of overhelming evidence that we still haven't seen or heard yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid