Blog talk radio show 10-3-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing happened the night before. Evidence suggests that whatever happened, happened the evening HD dissappeared. The preponderance of evidence also suggests that neither BD or SA had anything to do with it. They are not nice people, but then neither is anyone else associated with this case. That doesn't make them guilty. At the end of the day if we are sleuthing this, we need to go on the evidence that is presented, not how we feel about the character of the people involved. You can't simply ignore evidence because it doesn't conform to your stereotype of the characters involved. A sleuther needs to go where the evidence leads them, not collect evidence to support a preconcieved scenario.

People are getting to caught up with what SA was doing that morning, when whatever he was doing appears to be irrelevant. He could have been clubbing baby seals for all we know, but whatever he was doing does not appear to be related to HD.

Pretty much all of the suspicion about SA comes from two sources:

1) The LE affidavits which are clearly constructed in order to get a warrant, not to demonstrate guilt. They selectively included evidence that suggested incrimination while ignoring evidence to the contary, the "deer in headlights" part is an example of this. LE are allowed to do this for an affidavit, as long as they don't actually lie. Which is why you need to take whatever is in them with a pinch of salt.

2) BD's rambling. Right from the start it has been obvious that BD is one of those people who takes a little bit of information and "fills in the blanks" with conviction. So much of what she has said has turned out to be not quite so, you can't take anything she says as actual fact - mostly it seems to be half a fact and the rest fiction, based on what she expects rather than what she knows. Her version of whatever needs to be taken with that same pinch of salt. You can't select some of what she says as fact and other things as fiction depending on whether or not whatever she says agrees or disagrees with your theory.

Umm nothing happened the night before? thats not true. It was reported in several articles that supposedly there was a fight between Billie and Hailey the night before she disappeared. It is pretty obvious that things were tense in the house that night and IMO for Hailey to never again be seen by anyone outside of that house ( as in confirmed by LE) to me at least is very worrying :(

Who are these people ? Do I not watch facebook enough?

Russel and angelina?

I made myself find time to listen to this blog for Hailey and for Hailey I feel awful that the only support she seems to have is from this type of non productive whatever that was. Not to insult anyone for the efforts but asking Billie about rumors started by P.T or talking about how bright S.A may or may not be is not going to help anyone find Hailey. A few things were interesting but not overly helpful and highlights the attitude that has made this case as drama filled as it has been. Talk fast and loosely about whoever is also talking fast and loose. (moo)

Why hasnt anyone asked Billie about what she thought then and what she thinks now about what happened to her daughter and who is responcible for that and how many different things in her and Haileys life support one theory verse the other? What has she seen or heard or what sticks out to her now that might not have in the first months and year. What are some details that stand out in her mind? What does she think the Hotel hit is about. What does she thinks about the earing and Naomi and why does she second guess S.A. but only slightly.

So if anyone ever gets to call into a blog please ask her these things. How is Billie feeling NOW about Brian about the hair dresser sightings or other witness reports . What does she think is real verses rumor in her daughters case? Is she hopeful? Has she spoken with Connie J recently or Ricky . How is the whole family contributing to the efforts of finding Hailey and is there still stuff LE or the Rangers have asked her not to mention to the public or other family members?

I think had the media and LE not turned fast on Billie this case could have went alot farther than nowhere. MOOOO

Russell T..IMO is a drama Queen so is Angelina. RT was "engaged" to PT briefly though im not sure it was genuine. He is fixated that PT is guilty and the truth doesnt seem to matter to him IMO. He is the admin of one of the fb pages Billie was admin of. Putting it simply IMO RT is part of a group of people who hang around Billie and instead of telling her that her behaviour isnt appropriate they enable it and her reputation just gets worse and worse. I know several have tried to tell Billie but thats the thing. You just cant tell her anything:(

Actually my suspicion about Shawn began, from what I found on the internet. His own postings and words.

From there, it grew due to his odd behavior during the time Hailey disappeared. You have to admit, when and how he quit work that morning, then lied to Billie about it was ...

I could go on and on with examples, but why bother?

Did he lie to her that morning about it though? :furious:

Umm nothing happened the night before? thats not true. It was reported in several articles that supposedly there was a fight between Billie and Hailey the night before she disappeared. It is pretty obvious that things were tense in the house that night and IMO for Hailey to never again be seen by anyone outside of that house ( as in confirmed by LE) to me at least is very worrying :(

According to who? The only people who could claim that are HD, DD, BD and SA. HD is gone, DD is saying nothing, SA has said nothing and neither has BD as far as a I know. So, that would fall in the rumour category? Just being reported doesn't make it less so.

According to who? The only people who could claim that are HD, DD, BD and SA. HD is gone, DD is saying nothing, SA has said nothing and neither has BD as far as a I know. So, that would fall in the rumour category? Just being reported doesn't make it less so.

The thing is we arent allowed to refer to facebook conversations but there WAS a problem at Billies on Sunday night. That is NOT a rumour. Unwillingly maybe but Billie has confirmed on there that there was an incident and bearing in mind that Hailey wasnt seen alive again by anyone out of Shawn and Billie ) i personally find that incident pretty worrying and I know im not the only one.

Btw Tugela if the problem Sunday night involved another person they also could have confirmed it :)

If there was another person it would have been mentioned in the affidavit since it would be pertinent to the timeline. If SA and BD, as you claim, were the last persons to see HD alive, then this person would have had to have been there after DD left at 9PM.

Since no such person was mentioned, it is reasonable to conclude that no such person existed.

If there was another person it would have been mentioned in the affidavit since it would be pertinent to the timeline. If SA and BD, as you claim, were the last persons to see HD alive, then this person would have had to have been there after DD left at 9PM.

Since no such person was mentioned, it is reasonable to conclude that no such person existed.

Not necessarily. I think its safe to say that Haileys house wasnt a happy house that Sunday night. This isnt a rumour as LE know about this. Again thats a fact confirmed by Billlie and the other person involved. As its not allowed to be discussed here I have put a link in the parking lot about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500