Blonde Girl with Unusual Eye

My first impression was this woman is wearing a wig...

If you ever see vintage nudie magazines, movies etc some of the females are wearing wigs. I think thats how Alcala may have gotten some to pose x-rated by telling them if they wear a wig no one will identify them if the pics are found. Its good to focus on the face alone of some unidentified.

I really don't think she's wearing a wig. In the first pic, we can see her scalp, the ends look to be curling naturally every which way and the bangs look uneven. JMO.

Is it possible that she is visually impaired. Her eyes looks strange to me.

I think it may be nothing more than he caught in the middle of blinking or winking that eye.

View attachment 221558 View attachment 221559
could she have a glass eye or be blind in one eye?

updating broken photo links

I think it's *possible* she may be blind and turned towards the sound for the shot. If you look closely at both photos, neither eye appears focused or "tracking".

I have monocular vision. It would probably be a bit different, depending on the cause of vision loss, but it's not readily apparent. You need to know I'm blind in one eye to catch it.

Thanks so much for bringing the images forward!

Agree on the swollen appearance of the left eyelid.

Also agree on the unfocused thought -- drugged, maybe?

Awful thought, but given who we are discussing: are we certain she's alive here? I'm assuming they wouldn't release a photo of a deceased person, but given his pattern of reviving, etc well, maybe this is a garish pose?

The grin looks really off to me too, but I might have looked at the images too many times & allowed my imagination free reign

I had a friend in high school (coincidentally, probably around the time this photo was taken, though I'm sure this isn't her) who had cerebral palsy. Her left leg was shortened, and her left eye was very like this girl's. Just yet another possibility concerning her appearance.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back