Blown Margins?

SieSie said:
That makes sense to a degree, but I know that resolution can change the size of things, too. For example, I used to have my screen resolution at like 800 x 600 (I think) and the text was easy to read. I had a program that required me to change my screen resolution to 1024 x 768 (or something like that) and all my text became really small and I had to go in and change the font size to accomodate the new screen resolution. I wonder if all of those things could make the margins blow. I don't know, I'm still confused. LOL!
I think you've hit on it because a smaller monitor is going to have a smaller screen resolution than a larger one. 800x 600 or 760x 420 is the smallest common denominator...

Sassygerl said:
I'm still just plain confused....LOL!!!!! I haven't seen any blown margins.
Me either, everyone's posts look the same width.

Now some post HUGE fonts or photos which expand the width. I have the siggies turned off.

I'm seeing blown margins again from some posters. Is it just me or my computers or is everyone seeing it? :confused: I don't like scrolling sideways. :rolleyes:

I see it too! Seems like it's usually caused by an extra-long phrase right under the nickname, or a long location answer. I thought everyone would see it when it happens....

I see it too! Seems like it's usually caused by an extra-long phrase right under the nickname, or a long location answer. I thought everyone would see it when it happens....
I haven't seen any blown margins yet, but maybe I'm not reading the same threads as you guys. Can you tell which post is blowing the margins and PM the person that their siggy is blowing the margins?? Good luck.

Taximom, your post is really wide. Is it when you see it or is it just me? :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back