BLUE VAN:Investigation**REVISITED**

just saw a recent pic of chelsea's... just to eliminate future van questions.... she has a darker blue van in her driveway in mass now along with a flat bed truck... this is not the same satsuma lindsy van... fyi in case we hear of chelsea talking about her van in the future... repeat this is not the same van in question

Would you be able to post a picture of the darker van, and a flatbed truck you say? Can I ask respectively where you were able to see this and is there a link to the picture?

Would you be able to post a picture of the darker van, and a flatbed truck you say? Can I ask respectively where you were able to see this and is there a link to the picture?

well i got them from a place i am not allowed to mention here but here is a link to my photobucket account... all pics will be haleigh related and you might hear/see some new players that i am also not allowed to mention here...
IF THIS LINK IS NOT ALLOWED PLEASE DELETE
http://s924.photobucket.com/albums/ad85/yeahisawthem/chelsea and clan/

not good with photobucket and i assumed the file name carried over when uploaded but i guess not... i will add the captions as comments for now until i figure out how to name each image but the van is behind the baby in pink with the blacked out face ( i blacked out the face)

well i got them from a place i am not allowed to mention here but here is a link to my photobucket account... all pics will be haleigh related and you might hear/see some new players that i am also not allowed to mention here...
IF THIS LINK IS NOT ALLOWED PLEASE DELETE
http://s924.photobucket.com/albums/ad85/yeahisawthem/chelsea and clan/

Thanks, I def see the van and the flat bed truck, I am guessing that these pics were posted on a myspace maybe? Just a guess. Thanks again for posting, not sure who's van it is though by looking at the picture, but I suppose it could be T and C's.

I didn't think that Timmy and Chelsea took the van to Mass, they were just borrowing the van from Tommy and Lyndsy on the night in question. Thanks again. : )

Thanks, I def see the van and the flat bed truck, I am guessing that these pics were posted on a myspace maybe? Just a guess. Thanks again for posting, not sure who's van it is though by looking at the picture, but I suppose it could be T and C's.

I didn't think that Timmy and Chelsea took the van to Mass, they were just borrowing the van from Tommy and Lyndsy on the night in question. Thanks again. : )

no prob... i am sick today so i don't feel like doing it but save the link and check back for more soon... i have hundreds of pics and screen caps to upload... not all from the place of which we do not speak lol... there were some other family visitors from out of town that week that are far more interesting then joe

no prob... i am sick today so i don't feel like doing it but save the link and check back for more soon... i have hundreds of pics and screen caps to upload... not all from the place of which we do not speak lol... there were some other family visitors from out of town that week that are far more interesting then joe

lol..you are sick today too? I know a few websleuthers that are sick, we must be catching it here!..( I have been down all day)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43
Back