Blunt Force Trauma

deandaniellws said:
The intruder wanted a look at those BIG BEAUTIFUL DD BREASTS!! (.) (.) :crazy:
I guess that is no worse than some of the ways they explained the other stuff.:woohoo:

Goody said:
If they were both involved and they did dump something down the sewer, it is obvious that something about the socks was a threat. Maybe she saw the blood on the socks. Maybe the other sock had a lot more blood on it. It is all speculation so it doesn't really matter. It is obvious by the clean up they found started and stopped that the crime scene was getting away from her. Maybe fear was the only motivator. Probably not a dumb move to get rid of anything that had blood on it that was not part of her shirt. Blood experts can work some miracles sometimes. Lucky Darin. Too bad Darlie couldn't have gone shirtless. :woohoo:

Maybe it was dropped on the way to the sewer or it was an intentional plant .

If the city has not opened the sewers since 1996 you might find some evidence there. Fingerprints on the underside of the lip you'd have to put it back and pick it up to do so. Could explain... hmmm.. door I heard 911 tape..... hmmmm. being in underwear coming down, hmmm... back upstairs put on jeans . Blood where you would put hands to pull them on..... Run heavily downstairs hmm. Outside when Wadell arrives making sure Darlies screams haven't allerted a neighbor who could have seen him, looking for lights on peoples houses.

Girls I need help with my post #120 please

We're no closer to solving what the sock was used for are we? I think she would have removed any socks she was wearing before stabbing the boys. She figured easier to clean blood from feet than from socks. Wouldn't barefoot prints look different than sockfoot prints? So it was either used for something during the murders or it was a plant. I think they would have made it bloodier though for a plant. I don't see them knowing to put a pattern on there. I see them just wiping it in the blood. Something happened with that darn sock, just what though?

G.I.RattlesnakeJane said:

If the city has not opened the sewers since 1996 you might find some evidence there. Fingerprints on the underside of the lip you'd have to put it back and pick it up to do so. Could explain... hmmm.. door I heard 911 tape..... hmmmm. being in underwear coming down, hmmm... back upstairs put on jeans . Blood where you would put hands to pull them on..... Run heavily downstairs hmm. Outside when Wadell arrives making sure Darlies screams haven't allerted a neighbor who could have seen him, looking for lights on peoples houses.
I don't think you'd have to lift anything. Is that an easement pam was calling it, the part on the curb which is open for water drainage and such? Then the manhole cover was there also, but the cops didn't have the key and then it slipped through the cracks. But I suppose something could still be down in there.
Yeah, he/she took a BIG risk to plant a simple sock. Why not plant it in the backyard, the alleged intruder's exit? The plant would help her story better there I think. And the fact that it was near a sewer and trashcan, it makes me think that it was a dump, not a plant. When was that trash collected?
And Darin was put out when he heard about the sock being recovered. Maybe he hadn't told his Lady Fair that he missed the sewer or maybe he thought he'd made it.

Goody said:
Ask you husband, Pam, if he could show us what the main sewer line out there at an alley in a subdivision built in the early 90's would look like. Are there any alcoves or jagged areas where a sock or shirt could get hung up?
There would be definite low flow to the sewage system from the clog it would create. Did anyone have problems at that time, shortly after the murders. Did they call a plumber? Did the city have to roto root the system like our city did for a towel. Any clothing would most likely be too badly contaiminated to test for DNA. However hard objects like a 2nd knife would still bear the tool marks Frosch talks about.

beesy said:
I don't think you'd have to lift anything. Is that an easement pam was calling it, the part on the curb which is open for water drainage and such? Then the manhole cover was there also, but the cops didn't have the key and then it slipped through the cracks. But I suppose something could still be down in there.
Yeah, he/she took a BIG risk to plant a simple sock. Why not plant it in the backyard, the alleged intruder's exit? The plant would help her story better there I think. And the fact that it was near a sewer and trashcan, it makes me think that it was a dump, not a plant. When was that trash collected?
And Darin was put out when he heard about the sock being recovered. Maybe he hadn't told his Lady Fair that he missed the sewer or maybe he thought he'd made it. [url="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_12_6.gif"]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_12_6.gif[/url]
I think the individual manhole cover that services that house is too small, I wouldn't need a special key as they sell them at Lowes and we have one. I don't know about Rowlett though. The sewer main is bigger it should have some kind of cover on it. I was unaware it existed as it was covered with dirt in our alley. The city uncovered it, less than 2 inches deep in dirt. In our alley right behind my house. A plumber may not know exactly where it is but your city records at city hall would reveal its exact location.

The fingerprints part doesn't make sense. If it was locked...he couldn't pick it up. Remember, that is why the police couldn't look inside.

My husband said that after something hits the main drain...the clean out where all water meets and washes into the end system of the city ...the pipes are HUGE and that we have had MANY floods since....NO WAY could anything be left. He also said that where pipes tie together and turn, something might have hung up for a while...but a hard rain would have pushed ANY items out many years ago. Sorry! That street clean out left unchecked bugs the ever living CRAP out of me!:slap:

I think the individual manhole cover that services that house is too small, I wouldn't need a special key as they sell them at Lowes and we have one. I don't know about Rowlett though. The sewer main is bigger it should have some kind of cover on it. I was unaware it existed as it was covered with dirt in our alley. The city uncovered it, less than 2 inches deep in dirt. In our alley right behind my house. A plumber may not know exactly where it is but your city records at city hall would reveal its exact location.
Jane....it doesn't work that way. See...at the end of every house there is the part where your house meets the city line. The city then connects your individual house to a long pipe. A certain number of houses are connected by the same one long pipe. At the end of a certain number of houses....the city then makes a lift station. This is where it then connects to a main drain where it goes to the main city outlet. From there it joins the the massive out station and is put through a purification system and usually is recycled to a stream or other water plant to be used again. Does this make sense? :confused: It is kind of hard to explain. Someone asked me to have my husband draw a map. I don't know how to get the drawing to show up here. :loser: I am a loser on that aspect! LOL

No, the cops said they needed to get a key from the city to open it up. Darin wouldn't have needed a key because he could just use the gutter to pitch small items in it. The cops could not see if anything had been thrown in by way of the gutter because the pipe curved out of sight into the main pipe for which there was a nearby manhole cover.

Goody said:
No, the cops said they needed to get a key from the city to open it up. Darin wouldn't have needed a key because he could just use the gutter to pitch small items in it. The cops could not see if anything had been thrown in by way of the gutter because the pipe curved out of sight into the main pipe for which there was a nearby manhole cover.
Ok, then my thinking was right on.

Goody said:
If he used the gutter, we don't have those in Lubbock, the drain pipe size would still be smaller than the main pipe. Always smaller pipes will drain into larger ones. Good chance of a hang-up.
Is it too late to call a plumber
Goody beesy how do we explain this plumbing call???????????????????????

If he used the gutter, we don't have those in Lubbock, the drain pipe size would still be smaller than the main pipe. Always smaller pipes will drain into larger ones. Good chance of a hang-up.

Lubbock does have those openings( or whatever they're called) on the corners of streets for water drainage. When the city guys are opening the man holes located in the middle of the street, that is what they are supposedly cleaning I believe. I don't know what Rowlett had back then, but surely they had drainage areas that could have something small tossed.

Call the sewer department in Rowlett and tell them you last your shoe in it. LOL! :laugh: Might that not be a good reason to get that sucker open????

...........?
The subdivision was new, built in the early 90s. That might account for the system there. Maybe in the older neighborhoods they don't have as nice a system. Remember the alley was paved and it appeared to be well kept and litter free.

txsvicki said:
Lubbock does have those openings( or whatever they're called) on the corners of streets for water drainage. When the city guys are opening the man holes located in the middle of the street, that is what they are supposedly cleaning I believe. I don't know what Rowlett had back then, but surely they had drainage areas that could have something small tossed.
In Lubbock
The man hole covers for fresh water supply are in the street the sewers are in the alley. They don't like them too close together in case of problems the sewer doesn't contaminate the fresh water. The gutters we have are the ground water abatement program we pay for in our taxes.

I suggest we blame it on baby, yes innocent sweet baby, you see baby flushed her babe blanket down the toliet or really what is left of it as it is the security blanket of a two year old. The plumber says it is not in the drains and you fear she might have flushed other items down the drain as well. You were on the phone to your ......mother . Long story short could they check the sewer for you , why bless your heart darlin'. Youv'e already installed a baby lock so this won't be happening again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back