Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-...ead--Four-Doctors-makes-miracle-recovery.html

If you google brain dead patients surviving there a quite a bit with amazing stories to tell. I think it gives hope to families to see others in that position home again with their own families.

And in every such situation, they were either misdiagnosed as brain dead, or the family or reporter misunderstood and interpreted coma or persistent vegetative state to be brain death. By definition, brain death is irreversible. People occasionally wake up from comas, but no one has ever "survived" true brain death.

If BK is in fact in a medically induced coma, no diagnosis of brain death is possible, because they cannot even test for this while CNS depressing drugs are in the system.

If she is having seizures, she is probably just extremely brain damaged.

ETA: Just saw K_Z's post, so perhaps the reports of BK still being in a medically induced coma are erroneous.

Thanks for the link, passionflower, from the link.

Then she would retreat to the Atlanta suburb of Alpharetta, where she hoped to live a normal and anonymous life. In addition to Bobbi Kristina, the family sometimes included three children of Bobby’s from previous relationships, as well as Nick Gordon, an orphaned boy Whitney had taken in two years earlier, when he was 12.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/06/whitney-houston-death-bathtub-drugs-rehab

www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-...ead--Four-Doctors-makes-miracle-recovery.html

If you google brain dead patients surviving there a quite a bit with amazing stories to tell. I think it gives hope to families to see others in that position home again with their own families.

This is lot of misinformation that periodically circulates. Those "miracle" patients were NOT diagnosed properly, or received only a "partial" brain death evaluation. (Third world countries, small rural hospitals, etc.) If there is no blood flow to the brain, confirmed with diagnostic tests, along with other criteria, the patient is brain dead. They can still have bits of errant EEG electricity-- brain death diagnosis does not required an isoelectric EEG, but even a lemon or a potato can generate enough electricity to register.

For all of the "miracle" reports, there has never been a single patient properly and thoroughly diagnosed, with no brain flow documented, who has woken up or returned from the dead. Not even Jahi McMath.

I believe this young woman is definitely brain dead, and we are just waiting for the announcement. Since there has been no official announcement of her condition, all the reporters have to go on is the original report of "medically induced coma." We will know more soon.

I'm also guessing the next of kin are opposed to any "do not resuscitate" orders.

I've been reading about Bobbi Kristina for since this happened. I never ever follow reality tv, EVER!!!Hate it

Since Whitney has passed away has anyone benefitted from her death except Krissy? Well NG has but she chose that. Right?You tell me why would he choose murder at this point? Talk about being thrown under the bus and run over, kinda like Bruce Jenner.:moo: We don't know what the injuries are yet. Or where she got them from. You think he will will flee? lol. She could have got them the night before when she was taking pics and "possibly" high. Nobody here knows her life, so you can't pin it on 1 person right now.:moo:

Bless your heart Ms. Bobbi Kristina.

I do not believe you were murdered.

The more I am reading and hearing about all the apparent dysfunction that has been going on for years within these families, the more I get a hinky feeling about the death of WH. Are there still members of either family who felt like her death wasn't fully investigated?

Something else I find strange is that her net worth is estimated between 15-20 million. Sure that is a lot of money but doesn't seem to measure up to her career. I am sure there were several years alone where she would have made that amount and more.
Does anyone know if she wrote any of her own songs, especially the hits?
Where did all that money go?

...For all of the "miracle" reports, there has never been a single patient properly and thoroughly diagnosed, with no brain flow documented, who has woken up or returned from the dead. Not even Jahi McMath.

I believe this young woman is definitely brain dead, and we are just waiting for the announcement. Since there has been no official announcement of her condition, all the reporters have to go on is the original report of "medically induced coma." We will know more soon...

<Respectfully snipped>

I've had many thoughts about how BK's diagnosis might impact and/or influence Jahi's family. If Bobbi Kristina's family makes the decision to remove her from life support because medical experts have indicated that her condition is irreversible, perhaps Jahi's family will realize that even a high profile individual with significant resources cannot overcome brain death.

<Respectfully snipped>

I've had have had many thoughts about how BK's diagnosis might impact and/or influence Jahi's family. If Bobbi Kristina's family makes the decision to remove their loved one from life support because medical experts have indicated that her condition is irreversible, perhaps Jahi's family will finally realize that even a high profile individual with significant resources cannot overcome brain death.

JMO, don't hold your breath on that one. :notgood:

Bobbi K hasn't been pronounced brain dead has she? That we know of?

The more I am reading and hearing about all the apparent dysfunction that has been going on for years within these families, the more I get a hinky feeling about the death of WH. Are there still members of either family who felt like her death wasn't fully investigated?

Something else I find strange is that her net worth is estimated between 15-20 million. Sure that is a lot of money but doesn't seem to measure up to her career. I am sure there were several years alone where she would have made that amount and more.

This article purports to answer many of your questions:

http://trialandheirs.com/blog/celeb...y-houston-learned-key-estate-planning-lessons

As to those posts saying that Whitney established a trust for Bobbi Kristina which would direct how the money would be dispersed, by whom, under what circumstances, that's not true. She directed that her estate go to her offspring and to be held in trust until certain ages, but that's not the same as establishing a trust with specific and well thought out directives.

DH and I are in the process of setting up trusts for our daughters. It's not as simple as saying "hold the money in trust and give them 10% at age 21, 50% at 25, and the balance at 30." Not if you want to make sure you provide the most secure and structured disbursement of your estate possible.

It had been rumored that WH mansion was gong to be sold by bank because she hadn't paid the mortgage. Also at the time of her death it was rumored she was broke. To many people lived off of her IMO

1st of all you have a right to you opinion. Whitney Houston died, you want to make more than it was, drug addicts die every day. The only thing I'm shocked about is that they didn't watch her closer. But who knows what her words were?

1st of all you have a right to you opinion. Whitney Houston died, you want to make more than it was, drug addicts die every day. The only thing I'm shocked about is that they didn't watch her closer. But who knows what her words were?

Not to mention the autopsy showed exactly what she died from.

Her heart. From YEARS (decades) of drug abuse. And the cocaine and alcohol that was in her system at the time of death.
If she were high, with a bad heart, a hot bath could (and it seems it did) overwork her heart and cause it to fail.
I do not believe she was murdered.

JMO

I don't want to make more than it was. I am just curious if it was more than the official story. Some of these people surrounding her seem to be straight up crooks. JMO

Compare Whitney's net worth of $20 million with Celine Dions net worth of $800 million.
Doesn't seem to add up does it?

I do know that Dolly Parton wrote 'I Will Always Love You'.

Compare Whitney's net worth of $20 million with Celine Dions net worth of $800 million.
Doesn't seem to add up does it?

Two totally different lifestyles.

I've read that friends and family did watch WHs decline, but WH was a 'diva' and you simply don't tell a world famous 'diva' what to do or not do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie