Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, NG hired an attorney within 24 hours of BK's hospitalization. If NG hasn't spoken to LE, it's because his lawyer/s told him not to. :moo:

What a tangled web this is weaving...............
Tina Brown is the mom that fought with son at her brother BB birthday party.
It was rumored that she did drugs also with WH.
Could that be a stroke she had?
More to handle for the BB family............
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hed-hospital-feeling-numbness-right-side.html
this article says Tina has had a couple of heart attacks..........
Wonder if the stress is because BK is worse? or family has made a decision.
My aunt had to be hospitalized when my uncle was killed..........so that made me wonder if a decision had been made for BK???

The one thing I give Nick credit for is he hasn't run to the media to blab like a lot of people. I know he's made some public tweets but that's been it besides a few statements from his lawyer.

If LE has not already interviewed him, I'm really confused. I assumed they would have done that on day one. If he hasn't been, he needs to talk to them. I keep going back to that report about BK's face and Nick's hands supposedly having injuries. If that were true, Roswell PD would have to be completely incompetent to have not talked to him.

If the family has evidence he may have hurt BK then by all means keep him away but if not, I hope they can work something out so he can see her. I don't believe in any miracles at this point but he should have a chance to say good bye.
He doesn't have to talk to police. That is his right. My guess is that his lawyer is saying NO. And that is okay. People have a right to protect their rights and make the Police and DA take the wheel.

I hope he has no involvement. I really really have a hard time when the people closest to people turn on them. It seems so much more cruel than a random attack.

Bobby Brown -- Nick Gordon Won't Tell Me What Happened to My Daughter Bobbi Kristina

Nick Gordon is refusing to talk to cops about the circumstances surrounding Bobbi Kristina ending up face down in a bathtub, and he's refusing to tell Bobby Brown as well.

Bobby Brown's lawyer, Chris Brown, says Gordon has refused to cooperate by coming clean with the events that led to the medical emergency and there's no reason to talk to him anymore about giving him a hospital visit.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/23/bobby-brown-bobbi-kristina-nick-gordon-silent-bathtub/#ixzz3Sa4FPU3K

Bobby Brown -- Nick Gordon Won't Tell Me What Happened to My Daughter Bobbi Kristina

Nick Gordon is refusing to talk to cops about the circumstances surrounding Bobbi Kristina ending up face down in a bathtub, and he's refusing to tell Bobby Brown as well.

Bobby Brown's lawyer, Chris Brown, says Gordon has refused to cooperate by coming clean with the events that led to the medical emergency and there's no reason to talk to him anymore about giving him a hospital visit.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/23/bobby-brown-bobbi-kristina-nick-gordon-silent-bathtub/#ixzz3Sa4FPU3K

I don't know if this is true but I can not fault someone for lawyering up and making sure their rights are protected. It seems as if Bobby has kept NG away and was treating like he was involved from day 1, so I am not sure I would talk to him either.

Wouldn't Nick have to at least give the police a statement? :waitasec:

Ok I reserved any judgement until now but, he wants to massage her? Really Mr. Gordon? If this were my child and you said that, I would need defense counsel.

I don't know if this is true but I can not fault someone for lawyering up and making sure their rights are protected. It seems as if Bobby has kept NG away and was treating like he was involved from day 1, so I am not sure I would talk to him either.

Maybe BB is reacting to what LE may have told him regarding NG and the injuries to BK. I can't say as I would allow a person in to see a family member if there was any question at all that they may have caused an injury to family in the past.

Yes at least some sort of comment regarding a timeline or who was there at the time. Maybe NG left before police arrived.

From the Radar article posted above:

“If Bobby can guarantee me that I can see her 24/7 I’ll meet the conditions,” Gordon said, referring to an earlier statement released by Bobby’s lawyer...

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/bobbi-kristina-brown-aunt-rushed-to-hospital
/

NG wants unfettered 24-hour access to Bobbi Kristina :waitasec: Rather a tall order for someone who might be responsible for BK's current condition...

According to Radar... I don't believe half the things they write. TMZ usually gets it right and makes sure they have good and proper sources. But half of these other rags were using a guy for updates and he was not even related to them, Just had the last name of brown.

I don't believe this one.

From the Radar article posted above:

“If Bobby can guarantee me that I can see her 24/7 I’ll meet the conditions,” Gordon said, referring to an earlier statement released by Bobby’s lawyer...

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2015/02/bobbi-kristina-brown-aunt-rushed-to-hospital
/

NG wants unfettered 24-hour access to Bobbi Kristina :waitasec: Rather a tall order for someone who might be responsible for BK's current condition...

I have a feeling NG would soon change his mind about the 24/7. He has no idea what he may be in for when it comes to seeing BK in her current condition. IMO
Lot of game playing/power struggles going on.

Maybe BB is reacting to what LE may have told him regarding NG and the injuries to BK. I can't say as I would allow a person in to see a family member if there was any question at all that they may have caused an injury to family in the past.

Nah , I don't think so We now know she is in a crash just a few days before.. and probably at the point where the bruises look their worst.
I don't see anything thing that says NG has ever hurt her.

No. "You have the right to remain silent" applies here as well as after you are arrested.

That said, most people who are not guilty of any transgressions are perfectly willing to give statements because they want to see justice done for their loved one (if there was a crime committed), or in the case of a suspected suicide attempt, they know that providing information can help the chances of their loved one recovering.

ETA: cross posted with post #154

Nah , I don't think so We now know she is in a crash just a few days before.. and probably at the point where the bruises look their worst.

Not so much said but implied. IMO

No. "You have the right to remain silent" applies here as well as after you are arrested.

That said, most people who are not guilty of any transgressions are perfectly willing to give statements because they want to see justice done for their loved one (if there was a crime committed), or in the case of a suspected suicide attempt, they know that providing information can help the chances of their loved one recovering.

ETA: cross posted with post #154

And he could have his attorney present during any questioning. Seems like the right thing to do. IMO

And he could have his attorney present during any questioning. Seems like the right thing to do. IMO

I don't believe in the right thing to do when it comes to police interrogations or interview, I think everyone should protect their rights.

According to Radar... I don't believe half the things they write. TMZ usually gets it right and makes sure they have good and proper sources. But half of these other rags were using a guy for updates and he was not even related to them, Just had the last name of brown.

I don't believe this one.

using a source you find more trustworthy than radar online

Sources close to the couple tell us Bobbi Kristina's injuries, which triggered an ongoing criminal investigation with Gordon as the target, don't surprise their friends because they've known the relationship sometimes got violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KelsMitts