TN Body found on interstate in Northwestern PA identified as Michelle Lee Tayse, 48, from Nashville, TN, November 2023

abbyrdpsu

Reaction score
Oh! This part really alarmed me:
"Firefighters from Belle Valley found her body around 2:30 a.m. Friday after they responded to a brush fire along Interstate 90 westbound near mile marker 30, which is between the Route 8 and Wesleyville exits. Her remains were discovered on the shoulder of the interstate."

It made me think someone dumped her and started a fire to cover up and from reading family comments I fear that I am right. I'm so sad anyone would be discarded and found on the shoulder of an interstate, but I guess the family has to be comforted at least that at least she was found.

I also feel sorry for the firefighters who found her because it had to be traumatizing to find an unexpected body. RIP Michelle.

Some FB:

I wonder where she was missing from in Nashville? I’m off to look for a missing report.

Due to TOS here I can't say too much yet, but it might be better to look for any BOLOs out of Nashville and try to connect backwards...

Due to TOS here I can't say too much yet, but it might be better to look for any BOLOs out of Nashville and try to connect backwards...

I found her name referenced in a few searches. I’m confused about this brush fire and if they were trying to burn up remains or if she was just near the fire?

I found her name referenced in a few searches. I’m confused about this brush fire and if they were trying to burn up remains or if she was just near the fire?

MOO I think trying to burn her remains. I think I can point you to "LG" in her FB friends list (her Mom) for info on what they know, but just can't discuss it here yet.

It does appear she was intentionally burned. Horrible.

MOO of course, but certain chatter makes me think they know who they want investigated (when they catch up with them - and there's one more component to that that I wish I could bring over, but I think will be disclosed soon).

I hope Michelle and her family (7 children, 4 grandbabies, 2 sisters, Mom) get justice for this horrifically violent act.

Killer identified as Lamont Bland.
From link:
Police reported that a 60-year-old man who was killed during a hostage situation in Indianapolis on November 30 is responsible for Tayse’s death.

As seen in police bodycam footage in the video player above, Lamont Bland was fatally shot by an Indianapolis police officer while holding a woman at knifepoint in the cab of his truck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back