Bond Being Posted by Padilla #2

What a crazy turn this case has taken, if Casey bonds out, it would be a media circus to see just where she will go and what she would do under the restrictions that would be placed on her. If she thought jail was confining, I think it would be worse to have your freedom back but be still "jailed" by the media and the whole world watching your every move. Her parents should give this bondsman the boot. Like their spokesperson they are at the mercy of anyone who is willing to give them sympathy....turns out it seems to be people always with other self-promoting agendas in their back pocket.

Casey needs to be in jail. No one MISPLACES their baby like a you would lose a half drunk glass of wine at a party. You might ask initially for help in locating it but you move on....get another....and go party. In this case, she never did ask for help but go and get her groove on she did. In her mom's exact words......."something is wrong." For me, her words sums it all up.

Yeah..I don't for one second believe that Cindy wants Casey at home..from the first interview till the last she has said that she is not worried about Casey because she knows where she is and is not in harms way...she is concerned with finding Caylee..that's her words. Don't blame her..I wouldn't want someone like Casey living with me either.

The bailbonds man, the bounty hunter and the spokesperson are all looking to cash in on this family drama..at the expense of the family and Caylee. They are low, crawling on their bellys like snakes. So they say Tuesday they'll have her out..first it was the weekend, then Monday, now Tuesday...nope it won't happen that soon. Something is up with the flurry of things that happened at the end of this week.

I swear this case has more twists and turns than a maze - plus, all the strange people involved (minus us, of course). Will this be a plus or a minus for her lawyer? Will he lose control of her in that she may not take his advice and will switch to aligning with the bail bondsman who paid the money?

Yeah..I don't for one second believe that Cindy wants Casey at home..from the first interview till the last she has said that she is not worried about Casey because she knows where she is and is not in harms way...she is concerned with finding Caylee..that's her words. Don't blame her..I wouldn't want someone like Casey living with me either.

The bailbonds man, the bounty hunter and the spokesperson are all looking to cash in on this family drama..at the expense of the family and Caylee. They are low, crawling on their bellys like snakes. So they say Tuesday they'll have her out..first it was the weekend, then Monday, now Tuesday...nope it won't happen that soon. Something is up with the flurry of things that happened at the end of this week.

Yes Delta, it is their last opportunity to latch on, for a day or 2 anyway..

Is anyone else worried that Casey might kill herself? I know lots of you think she wouldn't do it because she is too full of herself. But just think,...
1)no friends that will want to see her
2)CONSTANT questions from Cindy and George about Caylee
3)being in the same house that Caylee lived and might have died
4) the media constantly talking about her in a horrible light and ALWAYS outside
5)never being able to leave the house
6)knows she is going to go back jail for the rest of her life

I could go on and on,... I think there is a BIG chance she might kill herself and take where Caylee is to her grave!!!! :(

Excellent post Delta. I sooo agree with you!

No kidding, I know Florida labs are backed up like crazy but even I'd be willing to fly to NY and hit the mobile DNA lab they have. Preliminary results in 8 HOURS.

Good idea, but that Chain of Custody thing would spoil it all as evidence.

Why does Padilla think he can make Casey talk? Do you think he is doing this for 15 minutes of fame or because he really thinks he can make her spill the beans?

MOO. I think he thinks two things.

1. He may be able to make her spill the beans That equals better ratings on his tv show.

2. He has had a ton of prime time face time. That equals better ratings on his tv show.

He did say that if more charges came and bail went up, he would not bail her out. He has recieved tons of free publicity already. If his viewership goes up a few points, so does his money in the long run

I truly think that Padilla is off his rocker if he thinks he can get Casey to spill the beans. She is not the usual type of person that he bonds out. She is going to take her secrets to the grave, IMHO. He is not her type of guy. LOL. If she never mentioned a thing to TonE..a man she was either in love or falling in love with...why would she spill the beans to Padilla. Dream on, Bounty Hunter.

I truly think that Padilla is off his rocker if he thinks he can get Casey to spill the beans. She is not the usual type of person that he bonds out. She is going to take her secrets to the grave, IMHO. He is not her type of guy. LOL. If she never mentioned a thing to TonE..a man she was either in love or falling in love with...why would she spill the beans to Padilla. Dream on, Bounty Hunter.

He may be prevented from doing anything if Baez steps in.

Personally after reading Mr Padilla's thread here I don't think that she will be bonded out because it will take time to make the ankle bracelet, find and secure a safe house for them, and then settle in ..all the while a hurricane is baring down on them. So is LE..there is more evidence then we know of, there always is, plus what was found in the park yesterday. Casey will not be leaving jail anytime before Wednesday and then I think the info and results LE need will be in.

Does anyone local know when the GJ holds hearings in Florida..by that I mean what day of the week?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back