Book released by Defense Atty Nov 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Lawrence Kirk Nurmi! I don't know weather I should laugh, cry, seek revenge or applaud him.

Thanks to everyone for posting on his book and commenting. It feels like old times only better- the killer is in prison for life this time!

Maybe Nurmi should hit up Samuels for a PTSD diagnosis (if Samuels is still licensed), so that his (Nurmi's) insurance will cover some serious therapy (maybe in-patient?), meds, and a long break from work. Of course it would be more convenient for Nurmi to go to DeMarte (since they're both in Phoenix and the rock Samuels crawled out from under is back East somewhere IIRC), but, well, awkward.

I thought I'd heard something like that as well... but then the news (to me at least) about Jodi's practice 3x5 cards makes it sound like she actually wrote the pedo letters as opposed to them being cut-and-paste. Maybe a bit of both? Using some words cut from his journals and writing in the necessary filler herself?

I went back and looked at her book and it says something to the effect that handwriting experts (I assume for the state) had determined that someone had used samples of Travis's writings, possibly his journals, to create the letters. Possibly the journals had been cut up. Hogan doesn't say anything further than that, so we don't really know what exactly this "someone" did. Did they cut and paste? Trace individual words? Or like you suggest, a bit of both.

OK, please, no offense to anyone here, butWTF??? He's really gone off the deep end. He DEFINITELY needs some sort of intervention....if not mental, but for fashion. Paging Heidi Klum!! Is that =psupposed to be dorky **** with some blingity bling around his neck?? One of his "funny hats", I presume?

LOL. I think being with Jodi drove him bat crazy. I have a feeling that if Travis had to publish a book about his time with Jodi, he'd name it the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member