Book Written About What Happened To Haleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be that coordinate mental thang.

In his MySpace bio, this guy claims to be a "hybrid" writer from East Grand Forks, Minnesota. "Channeling and toggling all five senses during the writing process", he claims to be "capable of witnessing the process from a coordinate mental position."

You can't make this stuff up.

He should channel and toggle himself in a river somewhere. I've been reading about him since the beginning and I'd personally like to "coordinate his mental position". :(

Is there a link to the reason why we are banned from talking about him? I didn't know we were, and would like to know why. Thanks.

You probably will recall the writer of this book if we were allowed to post his name. We were banned from talking about him. I was actually surprised to see there was a thread opened up on the book he wrote. (way back in the beginning)

I imagine this guy could find himself in hot water if he uses real names. But, jmo.

I imagine this guy could find himself in hot water if he uses real names. But, jmo.

Is he using faux names in the book? because I know that on his website he gladly posted real names when making his "claims".

ETA: oops, I see you are saying "if" he uses real names. Disregard my question. :)

Is there a link to the reason why we are banned from talking about him? I didn't know we were, and would like to know why. Thanks.

Hi rossva! I will refer you to Kimster! She will be able to answer that for you! i don't want to zapped! :)

Must be that coordinate mental thang.

In his MySpace bio, this guy claims to be a "hybrid" writer from East Grand Forks, Minnesota. "Channeling and toggling all five senses during the writing process", he claims to be "capable of witnessing the process from a coordinate mental position."

You can't make this stuff up.

Oh, my... l had completely forgotten about this, Papa... thanks for the reminder. I did quite a bit of reading from and about him a year or so ago, and promptly forgot most of it.

Btw.... what is a coordinate mental position???

He should channel and toggle himself in a river somewhere. I've been reading about him since the beginning and I'd personally like to "coordinate his mental position". :(

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Channeling.... well, that's sort of self-explanatory, but toggling?? Is it... like... a little toggle switch in his brain??

:waitasec:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Channeling.... well, that's sort of self-explanatory, but toggling?? Is it... like... a little toggle switch in his brain??

:waitasec:

What brain? :great:

If anyone is interested TH's book is available on Amazon for $19.00, however, he will send you a signed copy for just $25.00. What a guy!

Did anyone scroll down a little and read the
Editorial Reviews
Product Description
on amazon . OMG I can't believe he said all that .Unbelievable .

Oh, my... l had completely forgotten about this, Papa... thanks for the reminder. I did quite a bit of reading from and about him a year or so ago, and promptly forgot most of it.

Btw.... what is a coordinate mental position???

:waitasec: OK I can't resist this,

Isn't that where someone gives you the latitude and longitude on a map, you put your finger on the coordinates,you close your eyes, leave your body in the chair as your mind and maybe that third eye go to those coordinates? Upon arriving there your mind travels back in time and observes all that happened?
:innocent:

If you can't say something nice, don't say it. From a mental/scam artist/web odd ball angle, I'd love to discuss it, but otherwise, can't say anything. Why do they do it? xoxo

Here's the Complaint where this "author" claimed his fingerprints were purloined for some alleged nefarious, albeit unspecified, reason.

Attachments

• TCH6.jpg
    TCH6.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 35
  • TCH7.jpg
    TCH7.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 22
  • TCH8.jpg
    TCH8.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 23
  • TCH9.jpg
    TCH9.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 23
I am going to get this book. I have accepted everyone's opinions thus far; what's one more!

I am going to get this book. I have accepted everyone's opinions thus far; what's one more!

I ordered the book also. Even though some of the things he comes up with sound far-fetched, I do not believe they are beyond the realm of possibility. I've heard so many far-fetched stories about this case from people allegedly "involved", what's one more story?

So when does this guy start the TV circuit? Why isnt the Cummings screaming till you can hear an echo about this guy making money off lil Haleigh? Why?

This man was a Cummings supporter for a while. One of his sources was "RT" (using initials), an alleged "child advocate" who was close to Teresa.

Then he had a falling out with Teresa.

But he made a music video on youtube trying to paint Ron in a positive light.

This man is very anti Crystal Sheffield and he thinks her side of the family has Haleigh in hiding... :loser: :loser: :loser:

Here's the Complaint where this "author" claimed his fingerprints were purloined for some alleged nefarious, albeit unspecified, reason.

:floorlaugh:

How can anyone take this dude seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels