Books about JBR

I don't want to give this person any more publicity than I already have (remorsefully), staticgirl50, so check your Private Messages.
TY!!! :) I have read it and will never name this symbol,oops, I mean person again.. :innocent:

I apologize, staticgirl50, for posting this here, because I know it's not answering the question you posed for the start of this thread. But it seems like the best place to put it without starting a new thread, so here goes...

At Google Books, I ran across something named Murdering JonBenét - a play by jameson. I just wondered if anyone else knew that Jammie was writing books/plays. Looks like it's promoted by a self-publishing company named Lulu, and the author has other works available here. Description of the play says:
"Written by a peripheral character in the saga, this historically correct play based on the murder of JonBenet Ramsey reminds the audience of an unsolved mystery - and of the ever-present danger to our families. Included in the book are some case documents. "
There is even a character in the play named "jameson" who has a part. Some of it can be previewed here (if the link works).

SuperDave: Looks like you've got some competion! (not really)

PLEASE, otg! The very IDEA that anyone would mention the two of us in the same set of encyclopedias, much less the same sentence, is damned insulting!

PLEASE, otg! The very IDEA that anyone would mention the two of us in the same set of encyclopedias, much less the same sentence, is damned insulting!
No, no, no, Dave. I did NOT mention you in that sentence. I did not mention hir in that same sentence!

(...and I hope you notice my clever avoidance of doing it here, despite your ingenious trap. :wink:)

No, no, no, Dave. I did NOT mention you in that sentence. I did not mention hir in that same sentence!

(...and I hope you notice my clever avoidance of doing it here, despite your ingenious trap. :wink:)

Good! The idea...

Agatha, has anyone ever told you that you have an excellent wit?

Two little birdies recently, other than that, I'm called a Smart A--!

But I thank you for the compliment :redface:
I would rather be a smart A-- than a dumb A--, any day ;P

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname