Books and Videos about this Case

ColyH

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me of any books written about this mystery and are there any dvds or videos on the subject? I have seen one book mentioned on Amazon but it gets poor reviews and the youtube videos I have seen looks like the producer of the video is more interested in showing how great they are in making a video than serious discussion of the case.

I've done a search online and also added a couple of things I've seen/heard myself. I hope they are of help to yourself or anyone looking in on this thread :)
I'd also really encourage others to add what they'd assume to be the right content here also.

Written work:

1. https://www.amazon.com/Sodder-Family-Tragedy-Mystery-Children/dp/1942294085

2.(Badly reviewed but on KindleUnlimited)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Missing-So.../ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

3. I believe Melody Bragg and George Bragg did something but its like gold dust from what I gathered in the comments on the forum
Melody Bragg

4. I know of a book that is currently in the works that's been mentioned in the forums prior to now. I don't want to tread on the members toes by mentioning anything about it so I will leave it to them to say anything about it or the time schedule of its release.

---

Video Content: (most youtubers make their content like this because it draws people in so you can't get away from the editing of the videos, but maybe you'd be better suited to the podcast further below?)

1. BuzzFeed Unsolved (BuzzFeed Multiplayer)

2. Cold Case Detective

3. Bree Cranfill (Doesn't seem to have a great deal of edits involved)

---

Podcasts:
1. Most Notorious! A True Crime History Podcast - The 1945 Sodder Family Tragedy w/ Jennie Henthorn
‎Most Notorious! A True Crime History Podcast: The 1945 Sodder Family Tragedy w/ Jennie Henthorn - A True Crime History Podcast on Apple Podcasts

2. Mile Higher Podcast Ep38: Mysterious Case Of The Missing Sodder Children
‎Mile Higher Podcast: 38: Mysterious Case Of The Missing Sodder Children on Apple Podcasts

Last edited:
Up In Smoke

This podcast is Expanded Perspectives - The two hosts share some banter and discussion first, and then get to the main topic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back