Bosma Murder Trial Twitter Roll Call

I am here for general tweets until about 2/lunch, whichever comes first (lunch!)

I'm here for AC's blog today. I'll be back at 10!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am here for general tweets until the morning break or about 11:30

I have an appointment but I can pick back up again after lunch/2:00 pm

So need someone for 11:30-1:00 approximately

Sounds good meterclicks, I will take over after lunch

Sounds good meterclicks, I will take over after lunch

I will have to go out this afternoon, I apologize. [emoji52] Are there any volunteers to take over for meterclicks? mozzagirl maybe?

I can once again do Adam's live blog but will need someone to take over after the lunch break.

Hello, I am here for tweets until lunch, and need backup after 2!

Would I be more useful for AC's blog before or after lunch? I don't think I can get away with it all day, but I can try if there are no other takers!

Would I be more useful for AC's blog before or after lunch? I don't think I can get away with it all day, but I can try if there are no other takers!

I'm generally guaranteed to be around the computer "working" up until the court lunch break which is why I can usually do it until then. But if you'd like to do it all day, have at it lol :p

I'm generally guaranteed to be around the computer "working" up until the court lunch break which is why I can usually do it until then. But if you'd like to do it all day, have at it lol :p

I'll see if I can give you a break today. Unfortunately I can't do it more during the week, so I'll try for the full day

I'm here for general tweets today all day

HUGE thank you to MorningStar22 for picking up tweets yesterday. You are appreciated!

I'm here for general tweets today all day

HUGE thank you to MorningStar22 for picking up tweets yesterday. You are appreciated!

My pleasure (and for the record, it was your sweet-talking jive that convinced me!!)

I am in and out today if you need a break, just let me know. I can do 30 minutes or so at a time, but I have some deadlines I need to work under today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back