Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is of course entitled to believe what they want, but there certainly is no proof as far as I can see, that the date was May 10th when MS first told BD that he f'd up, while there does seem to be some kind of proof that he did say it at the beginning of the week. It was noted at the time by at least one of the journos that it was confusing testimony all around during BD's testimony.. whether that was due to the bouncing around of questions relating to different time periods, or whether BD was getting the events of different time periods mixed up, but yet not mixed up on his police statement 3 years ago, or if the Crown was getting BD's events mixed up on different dates, one can only guess.In any event, my belief, after looking specifically into what has been reported at the time of testimony, is that it was the 7th, because to me, in addition to the testimony, everything else also fits.. the being dropped off by DM in the yukon, the cell records confirm that DM was dropping him off, we have testimony that he and Marlena were being dropped off, BD said himself that Marlena came 'back' to give him the weed, the being told to scram, the being together also the following day, when we already know that MS and DM had not gotten together, the fact DM wasn't yet arrested, BD questioning MS as to why he rushed past him on the one day and the answer MS gave him.. all of it makes sense for me. To me, it sounds like MS was perhaps the only one thinking seriously on what had just occurred... trying to keep BD away, not wanting to have him involved, feeling scared that he and DM would be watched, and here he was dealing drugs, etc. Meanwhile, DM sounds like he has lost it, ie, la-dee-da, Ima have a nice bath now that phase 1 of mission digestion is complete, then a nice nap is in order, to feel nice and refreshed. Those are just my impressions, and I think they're good ones, based on what we have as evidence. moo

PS Why was DM meeting MS at the apartment on the 10th, in the theory mentioned above, if MS hadn't moved into the apartment until after DM's arrest?

snipped for space

I also took into account that MM claims they were happy and celebrating on the Tuesday morning, which doesn't match DM speeding away and MS just flying past him. And that he said DM dropped him off in the "truck", which would all depend on whether CD calls both the Yukon and the truck a truck.

I would guess that DM met him at the apartment because that's where MS told him he would be. If he had already moved, DM should have already known he would be there since they seemed to be so close and in constant touch.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member