Bosma Murder Trial - Weekend Discussion #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I haven't heard of a case where a defendant hasn't bothered to defend himself just because he was already convicted and serving a sentence for a different crime. If DM is sentenced to life in the TB case, I'm sure there will be an appeal, which would likely take years. I think we have to deal with what we have to deal with. DM is on record as defending himself in the LB case anyway, so it shouldn't tap into his finances *too* much, if anything much is left after defending himself in the other 2 cases. MOO

Not saying he won't defend himself, just that it won't be as vigorous a defence as this one (if you can call it that). And if Millard is planning on defending himself, he's only confirmed what I have already said.

Is that a fact or your opinion?

My feeling is that a major book publisher wouldn't have contracted with ABro if they did not expect the book to do well.

I (and it seems lots of other WSers) are super interested in this case, and even though we follow it daily, it is difficult to keep up with. If not interested enough to spend the hours trying to keep up with the day-to-day on this case, I can imagine there are *many* others who would be most interested in reading a book about it once it's all over, in a neat little package without all of the unnecessary details.

MOO

My opinion as well as fact. Not one person has mentioned this trial to me thus far. People just aren't talking about it, likely because the evidence is so one sided. As far as most are concerned, the cops got their man, the trial is going as it should, and in a few weeks these guys will be nothing but a bad memory. There isn't a Bernardo, Magneto or Picton story here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther