Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laffy, is it hard to find once you get to the cemetery?

Totally secluded! It is not actually in the grave yard. you have to go through the grave yard then through a tree line (woods) then its in the middle if the woods!

We had so much discussion about the bike and the gold handgrips and were they separated or cut off, and I can't help but notice that the hangrips here appear black. The mystery continues.

The police chief said only one was recovered from WB. The bike was in the shop to replace the rear rim, I suspect they installed new grips too.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8405922#post8405922"]Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP - Page 86 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Uf95INZmWI&feature=player_embedded#"]Serial Killer Rodney James Alcala on the Dating Game - YouTube[/ame]!

The video above isn't Brandon related, but its a convicted sex offender/serial killer who appeared on a 1970s dating game show on tv, despite the fact of being a registered sex offender. He is the known murderer of 130 women.
His name is James Alcaca.

He reminds me of how Brandon probably tried swaying the ladies.

Totally secluded! It is not actually in the grave yard. you have to go through the grave yard then through a tree line (woods) then its in the middle if the woods!

What is the cross there? Looks like old concrete cross that has mildewed and turned black...... I think I need to drive to Reddell.

There will also be a Mickey biking in New Orleans.
All you New Orleans people who weren't able to attend, there's one for you too!
Excellent!

I just caught up on the new photos and the UL video. Thanks so much to all of you who have shared these very special mementos with those of us who couldn't be there. When my eyes dry out, I'd like to copy some of the posts to a new thread dedicated to Celebrate Mickey Day.

We had so much discussion about the bike and the gold handgrips and were they separated or cut off, and I can't help but notice that the hangrips here appear black. The mystery continues.

What mystery? Is that the actual bike involved? I missed it. TIA

What mystery? Is that the actual bike involved? I missed it. TIA

LaffyTaffy posted a pic of Mickey's black and gold bike. Her mother Nancy rose it for the celebration and ghost bike placement and dedication. It looks like they repaired the bike and it now has black handgrips. Chief Craft mentioned that they only found one of the handgrips as Whiskey Bay.

1349407590.jpg

Thanks for the pictures!

FYI, in the picture above, Ms. Nancy is riding Mickey's bike that was recovered. She's wearing the red T-shirt and white helmet, 3rd rider from the left, not counting the biker on the sidewalk. I think that that may be one of Mickey's aunts in front, whom I met, though I'm not 100% sure. This picture is looking east up St. Landry toward University, and the Circle K (it would be on the right, from this view, far down the road). If you look way deep in the background, you can make out the red light at University & St. Landry.

I was right behind Brettley, next to Mrs. Nancy. Are you talking about when we stopped directly behind his house?

Yes. Can you tell me what he said? He needed a bullhorn - no one toward the rear could hear a word.

Obviously he must have said something to the effect that this was where Mickey began her bike ride.

I am from NY and have followed the case since Mickey went missing. I check every few days to see if any new evidence has been released (to answer some of the nagging questions) and if BSL has been connected to any other murders. I have not seen anything, can anyone tell me if there is any new news?

I am from NY and have followed the case since Mickey went missing. I check every few days to see if any new evidence has been released (to answer some of the nagging questions) and if BSL has been connected to any other murders. I have not seen anything, can anyone tell me if there is any new news?

Please see this link:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179400"]BSL - More Victims???? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Yes. Can you tell me what he said? He needed a bullhorn - no one toward the rear could hear a word.

Obviously he must have said something to the effect that this was where Mickey began her bike ride.

Not sure who you're talking about. Are you talking about the UL President?

If so, he is in the tribute video at the 23 minute mark talking about the dedication:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuaX9T8xCOg&feature=youtu.be

Also, thanks for the orientation on the bike riding picture for those not familiar!

Http:www.upstream.tv/channel/Lafayette-consolidated-government-council-meeting

Not sure how to post the link so this was the best I could do.

At the meeting distinguished citizens awards were given in the Mickey Shunick case one being a long time friend.

Most interesting was to two companies who were involved in the cell phone forensics regarding all of the hidden files that were difficult to access.

--
I couldn't get the above link to work, but found the meeting. Fast forward to the 9:20 point to see the Shunick recognitions and discussion.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/lafayette-consolidated-government-council-meeting#/recorded/25864408

Thanks for the pictures!

FYI, in the picture above, Ms. Nancy is riding Mickey's bike that was recovered. She's wearing the red T-shirt and white helmet, 3rd rider from the left, not counting the biker on the sidewalk. I think that that may be one of Mickey's aunts in front, whom I met, though I'm not 100% sure. This picture is looking east up St. Landry toward University, and the Circle K (it would be on the right, from this view, far down the road). If you look way deep in the background, you can make out the red light at University & St. Landry.

Wow I didn't realize that was mickeys actual bike. Her mon said she would have to learn to ride a bike for this event. It looks like she did well.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure who you're talking about. Are you talking about the UL President?

If so, he is in the tribute video at the 23 minute mark talking about the dedication:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuaX9T8xCOg&feature=youtu.be

Also, thanks for the orientation on the bike riding picture for those not familiar!

No, I've been asking anyone who was there to tell us what Brettly said. The peloton stopped behind his Ryan St. house and then he climbed up in the bed of a pickup, next to the ghost bike, and gave a short speech - but no one could hear it more than a few feet away. i would really like to know what he said.

The UL president mumbled, as well. Those were two separate speeches that very few people could hear, which was a shame.

Thank again for the link.

Wow I didn't realize that was mickeys actual bike. Her mon said she would have to learn to ride a bike for this event. It looks like she did well.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, and Laffytaffy's photo in comment [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8420044&postcount=2194"]2194[/ame] is of Mickey's bike, too.

LaffyTaffy posted a pic of Mickey's black and gold bike. Her mother Nancy rose it for the celebration and ghost bike placement and dedication. It looks like they repaired the bike and it now has black handgrips. Chief Craft mentioned that they only found one of the handgrips as Whiskey Bay.

Thanks so much. I must have read right over the fact that it was the actual bike and not just a similar one to the one she had been riding. Thanks again.

Just an FYI- for any folks that want to get involved...

Submissions for 2013 State Outreach Coordinator Program - CUE Missing Persons

We are underway in our planning to take in new Outreach State Coordinators 2013 and will vote on them in October, November and December 2012, if you have someone or yourself that are interested please have them submit an application, current photo, drivers license/ID and a resume as soon as possible for review by the board of directors. Thank you

see application attached and below commitment

State Outreach Coordinator: State Outreach Coordinators are assigned to a specific state or region of the country (USA) for a period of one year
Read more at website-
Monica Caison
CUE Center for Missing Persons
PO Box 12714
Wilmington, NC 28405
(910) 343-1131 (910) 232-1687
email: cuecenter@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online