Brandon Scott Lavergne - Guilty Plea and LWOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching a Gary Hilton thing on TLC, so naturally I thought of you.

I've learned more from you than from these people.

I see some of your parallels. It's awful that waves of these monsters keep appearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JurysOut, thank you for the kind words & do you have a link for the TLC documentary?

FYI- Interesting profile, IMO

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/jenni...almurders.html

Victims

Unsolved Serial Murders in Jennings, Lousiana

Below is Profile informtion that was printed on flyers and past out in Jennings:

Superficially glib and charming

Self-Confident

Appears non-threatening initially

Physically Strong – not to be confused with someone who works out every day at the gym

Frequents the area of the Zigler Shopping Center

Quick to Anger

Lures girls with alcohol and drugs (Crack Cocaine)

May have a formal criminal record involving assaultive behavior with a knife and may include burglary

About Dr. Godwin

Dr. Godwin offers diverse criminal investigative and trial consultant services. His research and experience in areas of criminal behavior, applied forensics and criminal investigations distinctly sets him apart from the vast number of consultants who rely on intuitive based opinions. Some have referred to him as a crime scene psychologist. He is the author of numerous books and academic articles on profiling, serial murder, and crime scene investigations. He is a certified board member of United States Association of Professional Investigators (USAPI). He has qualifed in court as an expert in criminal investigations, crime scene reconstruction and statistics.
http://www.investigativepsych.com/about/default.html

Psychopathic sexual predators such as Brandon Scott Lavergne are not like you or me, they are very dark soulless creatures with no conscience, nor human emotions..
Their victims are only disposable toys for their personal entertainment while acting on their evil fantasies. For them it is about control, total control.. emulating God, by having the power of life or death over others, while causing pain & terror, directly as well as indirectly.
Imo, BSL learned from his past mistakes/errors and violated the 'rules of prey', which resulted in the conviction & 10 year prison sentence in 2000. Imo, his targeted victim were runaways, call girls/prostitutes; the less dead...

Although many serial killers of late sought these less dead victims, due to lessening their chances of getting caught. At times their carnal desires and brazen attitudes overcome their fear of detection, causing them to violate this critical rule. Green River serial killer Gary Ridgeway, preyed primarily on prostitutes and runaways; 70+ victims; society's throwaways. Yet a few of his victims were neither and were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time...

Imo, on 05/19/2012 this was the BSL, scenario that played out.

Footnote : Although Ridgeway, was convicted & sentenced over 10 years ago due to a plea agreement. Sandra Denise Major was not identified until June 2012.

Will it be over 10 years later before BS Lavergnes' unknown victims are revealed?

Ridgway claimed to have murdered 71 victims and confessed to having had sex with them prior to killing them, a detail which he did not reveal until after his sentencing.[14] In his confession, he acknowledged that he targeted prostitutes because they were "easy to pick up" and that he "hated most of them."[15] He also confessed that he had sex with his victims' bodies after he murdered them, but claimed he began burying the later victims so that he could resist the urge to commit necrophilia.

The remains of Tracy Winston were found, without a skull, in Kent's Cottonwood Grove Park in March 1986.
Winston's skull was found in November 2005 near Tiger Mountain, miles away from the discovery site of the rest of her body. Police assume someone carried it to the location.[21]

* Sandra Denise Major was not identified until June 2012. A family member asked the King County Sheriff to investigate after seeing a TV movie about Ridgway. DNA confirmed Major's identity.[22]

Friggin hate you BSL.

Cortne, I understand your anger and feel your pain. I truly do.. Hope you are ready for some unsolicited and unwanted advice?

Hate & anger only allows BS Lavergne to accomplish his ultimate goal of claiming more victims. Please focus on the positives. Although it seems at this moment in time that there could be none. There will be many..
There already has been...

http://quotations.about.com/od/warquotes/a/hate.htm

Hate is a powerful emotion. Unless kept in check, hate can cause an avalanche of destruction. It wreaks havoc on relationships, breaks up families, and even takes away innocent lives. With hate, dark thoughts of revenge and destruction can cloud the mind. Hate not only destroys people around us; it also erodes our own character. Never let hate engulf your mind. Use these hate quotes to help you steer clear from wicked thoughts.

Morning Fox, looking for your input regarding the sealed documents. I too have many many questions as to how everything went down, all the rumors regarding evidence. Just wondering why everything with the exception of information regarding other possible crimes isn't released. Even then why can't those items be blacked out? IMO it would only pertain to items found at his trailer and possible items that were buried with Mickey that he may have dumped of other victims since he knew he was going down. What do you think? How long do you think this information will be held up?

Am not sure if I'm caught up after being visited by the south side of I. So glad to see almost everyone back posting. Blessings to all those still in need. As always, everyone's Mickey updates are amazing. Many thanks.

just wanted to report in case anyone hadn't heard...
the UL football team, with the image of Mickey's bike & her name on their helmets this season, won their season opener against Lamar University 40-0.
I told my husband the score last night and he said "Alright Fightin' Mickeys!" so for the season, we'e gonna refer to the Ragin' Cajuns as the Fightin' Mickeys. We don't mean it disrespectfully or anything like that. I don't there's any tougher mascot a team can have than Mighty Mick!

Morning Fox, looking for your input regarding the sealed documents. I too have many many questions as to how everything went down, all the rumors regarding evidence. Just wondering why everything with the exception of information regarding other possible crimes isn't released. Even then why can't those items be blacked out? IMO it would only pertain to items found at his trailer and possible items that were buried with Mickey that he may have dumped of other victims since he knew he was going down. What do you think? How long do you think this information will be held up?

RE: Just wondering why everything with the exception of information regarding other possible crimes isn't released

Jkg005, to release the info in the investigation of BS Lavergne, imo would
also indirectly provide info as to his escalation of sadistic ritual acts of deviant behavior, as well as his probable victim total.

Past cases where serial killers investigations were sealed have varied from two years to decades. Some are ongoing and all information in others never released to the public due to their magnitude, etc..imo

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't understand the calling into question the bio 1/2 sister. I don't think there's anything to suggest she was an active participant in any murders. She was duped by a conning monster, like many were. By all accounts, when 2 and 2 were put together, she was cooperated and from what I gather, continues to cooperate and try to help. Certainly, if everything that came out about her involvement is wrong, then it's a whole different story. For now, I'm thankful. She wasn't the entire case but she was certainly a part of it that put BSL away.

the UL football team, with the image of Mickey's bike & her name on their helmets this season, won their season opener against Lamar University 40-0.
I told my husband the score last night and he said "Alright Fightin' Mickeys!" so for the season, we'e gonna refer to the Ragin' Cajuns as the Fightin' Mickeys. We don't mean it disrespectfully or anything like that. I don't there's any tougher mascot a team can have than Mighty Mick!

I think that's awesome. I'll bet Mick is smiling from above. I think this case represented so many. The All American Girl who happens upon the worst. The sickest. That prey:banghead:

Cortne, I understand your anger and feel your pain. I truly do.. Hope you are ready for some unsolicited and unwanted advice?

Hate & anger only allows BS Lavergne to accomplish his ultimate goal of claiming more victims. Please focus on the positives. Although it seems at this moment in time that there could be none. There will be many..
There already has been...

http://quotations.about.com/od/warquotes/a/hate.htm

Hate is a powerful emotion. Unless kept in check, hate can cause an avalanche of destruction. It wreaks havoc on relationships, breaks up families, and even takes away innocent lives. With hate, dark thoughts of revenge and destruction can cloud the mind. Hate not only destroys people around us; it also erodes our own character. Never let hate engulf your mind. Use these hate quotes to help you steer clear from wicked thoughts.

I couldn't agree more. Hate will take over and you loose the ability to see the good out there. Focus on Mickey and how brave she was....the example she set for others and the courage she had to the very last second. Remember her and let go of the anger because all the emotions we feel for her loss and the loss of Lisa and probably more....we want to hate....and it's okay to be pissed....to be confused....to hate the act.
The #1 way to defeat the evil like him.....is forget him....don't focus on him as a person because he's not...he's a pawn of Satan. We have fought Satan since the beginning and the way to win is to give God the glory and don't let Satan have one single emotion like hate or revenge....the he wins. Satan and the BSLs of the world.

BSL lost when he choose Mighty Mickey.....the Lord gave her the strength to fight and it took a gun to put down this tiny little girl. Laugh at him! He picked a fight with one of God's angels and he may feel he won but trust me "vengence is mine saith the Lord".

Look for the good - there's so much out there.......there are alot of bad too but God has many more angels than Satan will ever have pawns. Let go and let God!

Agree, ktgirl...a worthy cause..
'And consider that although the score was 40 to zip...The Ragin' Cajuns, were only fighting 1/10 as hard as the Mighty Mick'...

I know that I wouldn't want to go up against them this season...

So last night I was watching a dateline episode which was about serial killer Gary Hilton.

I couldn't help noticing the similarities with some of the pieces of his crimes to Bsl and Mickey.
When Gary had discussion about his final victim, I felt like he was talking about Mickey. He said she was very small and petite but fiesty. She had a struggle with him in which she gained control of his knife several times, attempting to stab him. But he entually gained control of her killing her.

To take the DP off the table, he lead LE to her body. The location he gave of the body was almost identical to the distance of the location BSL gave for Mickey's body.

The show then went onto talk about how Gary Hilton never knew his biological father, and lived with his adoptive parents, like BSL.

He got into some trouble and later dropped out of school to join the military, also like bsl.

Some of the things he said, we're just identical to what bsl said in his confession.

All of this really just made me question the accuracy of bsls story... I find myself wondering if he watched that particular four part episode of dateline that aired one year ago. Chances slim, but BSL is a liar after all.

Gary Hiltons conviction lead to the finding of a girl he murdered ten years earlier, much like bsl.

One quote particularly struck at me.
It was a person involved with the case talking about how he feels Gary Hilton purposely plead guilty to get the DP off the table, much like what bsl did. And how he felt Gary Hilton thought by doing this, LE would not look into his other crimes if he was already serving life in prison.

I feel that's why bsl plead guilty. I think he felt by immediately going into prison, LE would not investigate other crimes and he'd be safe from the DP.

Anyway, I just thought the episode was interesting.
I'm sure the episode can be found online for anyone interested in the case.

There is a trail set up in memory of Meredith Emerson, Gary Hiltons final victim that brought him to prison, in which trails have emergency stations that can be pressed and alerted to the police if someone feels threatened while hiking, because Meredith was an avid hiker and that's where she was abducted from. Much like Mickey's ghost bike being put on her bike path in her honor.

I feel emergency stations should be put on streets, where if someone feels threatened, it can quickly alert the police with a push of a button while walking or riding.

So last night I was watching a dateline episode which was about serial killer Gary Hilton.

I couldn't help noticing the similarities with some of the pieces of his crimes to Bsl and Mickey.
When Gary had discussion about his final victim, I felt like he was talking about Mickey. He said she was very small and petite but fiesty. She had a struggle with him in which she gained control of his knife several times, attempting to stab him. But he entually gained control of her killing her.

To take the DP off the table, he lead LE to her body. The location he gave of the body was almost identical to the distance of the location BSL gave for Mickey's body.

The show then went onto talk about how Gary Hilton never knew his biological father, and lived with his adoptive parents, like BSL.

He got into some trouble and later dropped out of school to join the military, also like bsl.

Some of the things he said, we're just identical to what bsl said in his confession.

All of this really just made me question the accuracy of bsls story... I find myself wondering if he watched that particular four part episode of dateline that aired one year ago. Chances slim, but BSL is a liar after all.

Gary Hiltons conviction lead to the finding of a girl he murdered ten years earlier, much like bsl.

It was a person involved with the case talking about how he feels Gary Hilton purposely plead guilty to get the DP off the table, much like what bsl did. And how he felt Gary Hilton thought by doing this, LE would not look into his other crimes if he was already serving life in prison.

I feel that's why bsl plead guilty. I think he felt by immediately going into prison, LE would not investigate other crimes and he'd be safe from the DP.

There is a trail set up in memory of Meredith Emerson, Gary Hiltons final victim that brought him to prison, in which trails have emergency stations that can be pressed and alerted to the police if someone feels threatened while hiking, because Meredith was an avid hiker and that's where she was abducted from. Much like Mickey's ghost bike being put on her bike path in her honor.

I feel emergency stations should be put on streets, where if someone feels threatened, it can quickly alert the police with a push of a button while walking or riding.

OceanMetTheSky, the mystery on Blood Mountain-Dateline is the documentary you are referring too.
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-mystery-on-blood-mountain-part-1/6wevjqz

When I mention the positives that will come from Mickey Shunick's courageous sacrifice on 05/19/2012, Meredith Hope Emerson's courageous sacrifice is what I base this on. Meredith & Mickey are kindred spirits, imo...
As has Mickey Shunick, touched the hearts LA community & beyond, Meredith Hope Emerson's tragic abduction & valiant fight devastated as well as touched the hearts of the GA community & beyond.

* A very active organization was formed named 'Right to Hike', by her friends and is very active today insuring safety for hikers..

* Aug 19, 2008 – Jennifer Pharr Davis smiles after completing a 2,175-mile trek of the ... women's record for an assisted through hike of the Appalachian ... Davis undertook the hike to honor the memory of murder victim Meredith Hope Emerson

* Dec 1, 2011 – Jennifer Pharr Davis sets the overall Appalachian Trail speed record ... hike in Australia, Gary Michael Hilton abducted Meredith Emerson on ... When Brew and I decided to chase the women's record on the Appalachian Trail

* "Jennifer Pharr Davis, hiked the 2200 rugged miles in only 46 days...setting the men & womens world record...
http://www.zimbio.com/Meredith+Emerson/articles?Sort=date

* The Ga Legislature passed the Meredith Emerson DNA Law only months after her abduction.

* Three other murders were solved & prosecuted in FL & NC due to her selfless sacrifice..Many unknown victims are being investigated by a multi jurisdictional task force,

* The list of positives is very long due to Meredith's sacrifice, OceanMetTheSky..

"As will Mighty Mick, Meredith will be on our hearts, just like a Tattoo"...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1D7ygV25YE"]Right to Hike - in memory of Meredith Hope Emerson - YouTube[/ame]

OceanMetTheSky, the mystery on Blood Mountain-Dateline is the documentary you are referring too.
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/the-mystery-on-blood-mountain-part-1/6wevjqz

When I mention the positives that will come from Mickey Shunick's courageous sacrifice on 05/19/2012, Meredith Hope Emerson's courageous sacrifice is what I base this on. Meredith & Mickey are kindred spirits, imo...
As has Mickey Shunick, touched the LA community. Meredith Hope Emerson's tragic abduction & valiant fight devastated as well as touched the GA community & beyond.

* A very active organization was formed named 'Right to Hike', by her friends and is very active today insuring safety for hikers..

* Aug 19, 2008 – Jennifer Pharr Davis smiles after completing a 2,175-mile trek of the ... women's record for an assisted through hike of the Appalachian ... Davis undertook the hike to honor the memory of murder victim Meredith Hope Emerson

* Dec 1, 2011 – Jennifer Pharr Davis sets the overall Appalachian Trail speed record ... hike in Australia, Gary Michael Hilton abducted Meredith Emerson on ... When Brew and I decided to chase the women's record on the Appalachian Trail

* "Jennifer Pharr, hiked the 2200 miles in only 52 days...

* Ga passed the Meredith Emerson DNA Law only months after her abduction.

* Three other murders were solved & prosecuted in FL & NC due to her selfless sacrifice..

* The list of positives is very long due to Meredith's sacrifice, OceanMetTheSky..

Yes, it sure is.
As is the positives of Mickey Shunick

Totally agree great points!

also want to say, really sorry for all the suffering going on down there and hope everyone's safe tonight.
During this ordeal, it was amazing to see the strength, both from Mickey's family
and from the people of Acadia. The determination, the camaraderie was astounding.
It's like the whole town ran this guy to the ground. And you knew you were going to.
I am a way, wayward Catholic but modern day saints would be Mickey and Meredith.

Also to Chicken Fried, you knew the Olds saw the perp turn around .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn