Brangelina Divorce

Famous or not famous, it doesn't make sense to hurt the children in a custody battle. Parents that are out to "get even" with the opposing parent make me angry. Raising the children in a amiable fashion is always better for the kids. They need both parents. He is not the most derelict parent on the planet. There are certainly much worse that have custody of their kids.

FOR ONCE, DO WHAT IS BEST FOR THE CHILDREN! LEAVE YOUR PRIDE AND YOUR PERSONAL EMOTIONS AT THE DOOR.

Still no end in sight for this divorce. I feel badly for the kids. At least they're now getting to see their father half the time as he's allowed to have shared custody.

I noticed in this recent photo that the youngest daughter is now being dressed like a boy. JMO, that may not really be the child's choice.

12101216-6907695-image-a-14_1554907163283.jpg

Zara dresses like a girl, but she's older now and is perhaps now asserting her wish to appear feminine. I wonder if Angelina pressures the kids to dress in such severe, plain clothes with masculine haircuts in order to avoid having to compete with her younger daughters?

Looks like Brad was out with Diane Keaton to help get funding passed in support of refurbishing the LA County Museum of Art

Brad Pitt and Diane Keaton urge LA County to spend $117 million on museum overhaul | Daily Mail Online

Is that Vivienne dressed like a boy? I know Shiloh always dressed like a boy.

I’m sure she’s keen on a reconciliation but I’d be surprised if Brad is. Stranger things have happened though.

Yes, it's Vivienne dressed like a boy now. Just awful. I suppose its easy for Angie to get them to dress that way as they have no peer group, no other children their age with which to socialize. They never see other girls their own ages, so don't know how they dress. I can't imagine having to grow up that way.

Re reconciliation, for Brad that seems extremely unlikely especially now that it appears they will have shared custody.

HA! Not yet I guess!

Angelina Jolie wants a 'fair' divorce trial with full 'transparency and impartiality'

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt started their divorce journey in September 2016 and still can't find a resolution.

The 45-year-old actress claimed in court documents that Judge John W. Ouderkirk -- a private judge who was hired in 2017 to oversee their case -- failed to disclose “ongoing business and professional relationships” with Pitt, 56.

Ouderkirk has another link to the former couple. He officiated their August 2014 wedding in France.

HA! Not yet I guess!

Angelina Jolie wants a 'fair' divorce trial with full 'transparency and impartiality'

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt started their divorce journey in September 2016 and still can't find a resolution.

The 45-year-old actress claimed in court documents that Judge John W. Ouderkirk -- a private judge who was hired in 2017 to oversee their case -- failed to disclose “ongoing business and professional relationships” with Pitt, 56.

Ouderkirk has another link to the former couple. He officiated their August 2014 wedding in France.
HA! Can't believe anything the media puts out anymore, huh??LOL

Angelina Jolie criticizes judge deciding custody arrangements with Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie has criticized the California judge deciding on custody arrangements for her and Brad Pitt’s children, saying in a court filing that the judge has refused to allow their children to testify.

Jolie, who has sought to disqualify judge John Ouderkirk from the divorce case, said in a court filing on Monday that he declined to hear evidence she says is relevant to the children’s safety and wellbeing before issuing a tentative ruling. The documents don’t elaborate on what that evidence may be.
The judge did the right thing in this case. What a terrible thing, to brainwash your children into testifying against their father in court based on false allegations of domestic violence.

Slightly OT, this is hilarious

George Clooney is diehard Brad Pitt fan in hilarious ad - CNN Video

Last edited:
Why does Angie have such animosity towards Brad? I've read the news stories and just cannot figure it - unless it's the scorn of his (supposedly) being with another woman - or women? Seems like she truly despises him for some unknown reason.

She had a terrible childhood with parents who had a bad marriage and very acrimonious divorce. Her father left her mother for another woman, leaving her very bitter. AJ was raised by her mother who alienated her and her brother from their father. She grew up learning to hate her father and refused a relationship with him for many years.

She's basically raising her children the way her mother raised her, which isn't healthy. Like her mom, she didn't want their father to have any contact with them.

She also wanted to move to London after her separation from Brad. Like her mom, she needed complete control of her children, so she planned to raise them there and other locations in Europe and Asia. Brad refused to be alienated from his kids and insisted on joint custody, meaning they would reside in the US until they were old enough to make their own choices. JMO, he wanted them to have stable living arrangements instead of traveling from hotel to hotel, as AJ used to prefer.

She had a terrible childhood with parents who had a bad marriage and very acrimonious divorce. Her father left her mother for another woman, leaving her very bitter. AJ was raised by her mother who alienated her and her brother from their father. She grew up learning to hate her father and refused a relationship with him for many years.

She's basically raising her children the way her mother raised her, which isn't healthy. Like her mom, she didn't want their father to have any contact with them.

She also wanted to move to London after her separation from Brad. Like her mom, she needed complete control of her children, so she planned to raise them there and other locations in Europe and Asia. Brad refused to be alienated from his kids and insisted on joint custody, meaning they would reside in the US until they were old enough to make their own choices. JMO, he wanted them to have stable living arrangements instead of traveling from hotel to hotel, as AJ used to prefer.
I've actually experienced this up close and personal. My ex-DIL's parents, almost twenty year's later still can't be in the same room. So bizarre, you would think in the amount of time that has passed that would change. My ex, father of my two sons joins us for most every major holiday, including those hosted at our home. Do I enjoy his company? Not really, but he's single and it means a lot to the kids/grandkids to include him. My husband and I have been married for 31 years, he's kind and very considerate of the ex's feelings. I won the jackpot when I married him, truly.

Anyway, the things the ex-DIL did during and after the divorce (three years) were awful and the boys suffered for it. Unfortunately for our two grandson's, she was killed in a motorcycle accident this past December. My son took the boys, but now her family is fighting for custody of them in a nasty, bitter, very unnecessary, court battle. It's surreal to watch the maneuvering. Somehow, the well-being of the boys which should be at the forefront of every adult in her family, has taken a back seat to "winning". There's also a financial aspect which appears to be important, as whoever has custody of the boys can file a wrongful death suit.

Money, power, and control- instead of what can we do to come together and do what's best for the boys. Sad, so very sad. Hopefully the judge will make the right decision and the generational cycle of bitterness and hatred dies.

Can't believe Angelina Jolie is still trying to get revenge against Brad. Sold her half share of the Miraval Vineyard & Estate in France to a Russian Oligarch - a friend of Putin. Yeah, she really cares about all those Ukranians who have been brutally murdered and driven from their homes. Another version of Amber Heard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arin32
Back