Found Deceased Brazil - Rye Hunt, 25, Rio de Janeiro, 21 May 2016

I'm so sad the fisherman didn't offer to bring him back in his boat. :(

Me too- but I cannot blame the guy. Imagine being trapped in a boat with a large, muscular stranger who's acting erratically.

Is it wrong to hope it is him? I feel like whether there is a body or not this kid will be written off as having drowned, so I feel it's preferable to find him than for his loved ones to wonder forever what happened and whether the alleged sightings were true. A tragic tale of adventure and invincibility gone horribly wrong.

I think the same... It feels kinder to the family to have closure. I can only imagine the torment some family's suffer never knowing where there loved ones are.

So very sad, I bet his travel mate feels just horrible....My thoughts to his friends and family....RIP

I'm not surprised, but this is still very sad news. :( I hope his family, friends and girlfriend can get all the information they need from the authorities.

Just very sad - another life taken because of drugs. Not blaming him, just really really unfortunate to have such a young life with so much going for him - now lost. :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80
Back