Breaking News 8/28

I am a newbie but have followed the case and the forums for years. Do all of you think the general public is buying Lacy's hogwash? Do you think the reporters are buying it?

Tracey wasn't worried about his own safety when he supposedly believed Karr to be a child killer....

Now that Karr has been shown to not be a child-killer, he's worried about his own safety?

gaia said:
CAn you believe they didn't cut Karr loose on Saturday (after getting the DNA results) but instead waited 'til MOnday because the Rams were so sure this guy did it and they wanted to break it to 'em (gently, I guess!!) plus TRACEY was worried about his personal safety after Karr was cut loose? TRACEY NEEDS TO GET OVER HIMSELF BIGTIME! WHAT A JERK!:cool:
If that doesn't beat all. JMK's attorney should have been the first one told, but they give Tracey a head's up so he can be safe? (I mean, after he changed his pants of course).

Does anybody know if Seth Temin will hold any press conference?

Oh, and BTW, my husband said Seth Temin looked like Joe Namath.

Leila said:
Fox News reported in the past half hour that the family of John Karr is considering a lawsuit for false arrest against Boulder County, Co.

LOL, that's funny. Which one of them was arrested falsely? Oh, the perverted one, the one who isn't in a position to sue anyone considering that any judge or jury would listen to his sick ramblings and ironically vote to execute him... Seriously, I doubt they can sue on his behalf just because they're embarassed (sp?). :crazy:

Camper said:
According to a reliable source Boulder DA sent investigators to Thailand without a DNA TESTING KIT. Duh, huh, er, whatsupwiththat?

Hankies, toothpaste, jammy's, HOW TO INVESTIGATE booklet oops forgot to put that on the list (donut have a booklet on that in Boulder), airplane tickets, underwear (how many pair ?), toothpicks, gum, flossing thread, dark glasses, briefcase, cell/camera phone (to communicate with home base DA Lacy, and take local pics of Thailand), fingerpring kit (nope only an expert can do those, will do fingerprings -Henry Lee comment - when they get back to home base and DA Lacy), breath freshener, Enquirer, (more case info in there than Mary has).[/size][/color][/b]

Did I leave something off the packing list?

Camper......his bra! :slap:

xxxxxxxxxxxoooooo
mama

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member