Brendan Dassey's Habeas Corpus Petition Granted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder how certain " other " issues are viewed by those same individuals.
Take bullying for instance.
Would this same group of people look at a bully and say " kids will be kids " *shrugs shoulders
Just an example
JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Yeah, it's weird.

I'll sometimes read what people write about topic A, find myself in agreement with what they say about it, their reasoning, etc - but when I bring up topic B suddenly feel blindsided because what they say about B seems to me totally unreasonable.

IMO people reflect who and what they are by their words and actions, and this they project onto others. Usually they accuse other people of what they really are themselves.
Bullying a 16 year old intellectually challenged youth into submission is all kinds of wrong for the reasons that everyone has discussed and i'm glad it's only a minority that see it otherwise.

Makes me wonder how certain " other " issues are viewed by those same individuals.
Take bullying for instance.
Would this same group of people look at a bully and say " kids will be kids " *shrugs shoulders
Just an example[emoji849]
JMO

Yes, that's exactly what kind of people they are. And exactly why we still have bullying raging in schools.

Looking at the November 6, 2005 interrogation of Brendan I notice at the end cops ask if he has shared any of the information they fed him with anyone else. Of course he hasn't - as far as Brendan knows he never even saw Teresa [I believe what Brendan said at the beginning of this interview, and many rimes since].

Then Detective Baldwin tells Brendan to keep what been said a 'little secret' between them. Sounds so much like something a child molester would say to a victim he's grooming.

Q: Did you tell your Mom about what you seen that day?

A: No.

Q: You haven't told anybody?

A: Just you guys.

Q: Just us? Okay, we'll keep it between us, how's that?

A: Yeah.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...dan-Dassey-Interview-Transcript-2005Nov06.pdf

Page 48 of 48

Looking at the November 6, 2005 interrogation of Brendan I notice at the end cops ask if he has shared any of the information they fed him with anyone else. Of course he hasn't - as far as Brendan knows he never even saw Teresa [I believe what Brendan said at the beginning of this interview, and many rimes since].

Then Detective Baldwin tells Brendan to keep what been said a 'little secret' between them. Sounds so much like something a child molester would say to a victim he's grooming.

Q: Did you tell your Mom about what you seen that day?

A: No.

Q: You haven't told anybody?

A: Just you guys.

Q: Just us? Okay, we'll keep it between us, how's that?

A: Yeah.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...dan-Dassey-Interview-Transcript-2005Nov06.pdf

Page 48 of 48
I really hate them for how they manipulated Branden.
MOO

IMO people reflect who and what they are by their words and actions, and this they project onto others. Usually they accuse other people of what they really are themselves.
Bullying a 16 year old intellectually challenged youth into submission is all kinds of wrong for the reasons that everyone has discussed and i'm glad it's only a minority that see it otherwise.
Yes, you got that right😉
MOO

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Dassey-Post-Argument-Memorandum.pdf

A memo was filed today by BD's lawyers. It's a correction to the answer that Nirider gave to one of the judges in regards to whether the record contained an IEP (individualized education program) for Brendan Dassey. She erroneously said no, when in fact it did.

BCA ~ I know this is a discussion that you and I had, and I know I was confused by her answer of "no" because I knew they were introduced into his trial.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Dassey-Post-Argument-Memorandum.pdf

A memo was filed today by BD's lawyers. It's a correction to the answer that Nirider gave to one of the judges in regards to whether the record contained an IEP (individualized education program) for Brendan Dassey. She erroneously said no, when in fact it did.

BCA ~ I know this is a discussion that you and I had, and I know I was confused by her answer of "no" because I knew they were introduced into his trial.
Yes, this is something we did discuss at length because I did hear her say "NO" and I didn't think that was correct. You provided me with the actual IEP's.

For those who do not know what an IEP is, it is an Individualize Education Plan for students with disabilities. They generally review IEP's annually and set new goals for the student at that time.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to review BD's IEP's, so I will go do that now and report back.

In any event, I'm glad BD's attorney set the record straight on the IEP's.

Yes, this is something we did discuss at length because I did hear her say "NO" and I didn't think that was correct. You provided me with the actual IEP's.

For those who do not know what an IEP is, it is an Individualize Education Plan for students with disabilities. They generally review IEP's annually and set new goals for the student at that time.

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to review BD's IEP's, so I will go do that now and report back.

In any event, I'm glad BD's attorney set the record straight on the IEP's.

don't go rushing off yet ;) I don't think we have them yet, but I do believe they have been requested.

You can find information about the contents of them in BD's trial IIRC. :) I'm glad she corrected that especially after you explained the importance of these IEP's to me! I believe he had 3, 2003, 2004 and 2005.

If/when the documents are released, I'll be sure to post them!

new photo's obtained by some of the posters on reddit:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/evidence-photos/

apparently they have some interviews coming soon too, one is SA's interview from Nov 9th (we saw snips of this on the recent Dateline episode, and I think in MaM too?), and then the recording of BD's ride from school to MTSO (maybe after the March 1st interview?)

Among the images from Brendan's trial is a hypothetical arrangement of furniture in Steven's bedroom concocted by police which would conform to the coerced statements from Brendan that he could see TH bound to the bed from the hallway.

This is an image that purports to be the actual arrangement of furniture as documented when the trailer was searched.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Exhibit-103-Animation-Photos.jpg

One thing that this reminds me of is that the room is so small. This area was searched several times before the lonely valet key (with no DNA from the alleged owner of the key) was found on the floor inches from the door to the room.

In the photos of the key on the floor it lies between the cabinet and the door in the above illustration. the parade of officers going in and out of the room would be practically stepping on it every time they went through the door.

Among the images from Brendan's trial is a hypothetical arrangement of furniture in Steven's bedroom concocted by police which would conform to the coerced statements from Brendan that he could see TH bound to the bed from the hallway.

This is an image that purports to be the actual arrangement of furniture as documented when the trailer was searched.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Exhibit-103-Animation-Photos.jpg

One thing that this reminds me of is that the room is so small. This area was searched several times before the lonely valet key (with no DNA from the alleged owner of the key) was found on the floor inches from the door to the room.

In the photos of the key on the floor it lies between the cabinet and the door in the above illustration. the parade of officers going in and out of the room would be practically stepping on it every time they went through the door.
In regards to the valet key, has anyone ever said where TH kept hers? I think most people keep theirs at home as a backup. Was this ever confirmed as far as you know?

In regards to the valet key, has anyone ever said where TH kept hers? I think most people keep theirs at home as a backup. Was this ever confirmed as far as you know?

Nope, and it's like they just ignored the fact that it was a valet key and all her other keys were missing. The defense didn't though, they did ask her brother or sister or both about other keys when they testified. But it seems like one of those things that the State just glosses over or completely ignores. It would be great to see Kratz and Fassbender do an interview with someone that is well informed on the case and would ask the hard questions, I would love to hear their answers.

Nope, and it's like they just ignored the fact that it was a valet key and all her other keys were missing. The defense didn't though, they did ask her brother or sister or both about other keys when they testified. But it seems like one of those things that the State just glosses over or completely ignores. It would be great to see Kratz and Fassbender do an interview with someone that is well informed on the case and would ask the hard questions, I would love to hear their answers.

BBM
Yes it would be great! But that isn't going to happen. The "PR firm" (lets just call it that for now) isn't going to allow them to face any tough questions. Notice how all the interviews done so far since the release of the fairy tale book....same questions same answers. I want to hear Kratz or Fassbender explain why Colbourn must have placed each and every coin and piece of paper back in the exact same spot on the bookshelf, while at the same time the entire trailer was left to be in disarray. It proves to me Colbourn lied. I believe Colbourn lied numerous times during his testimony under oath. And IMO this proves it.

BBM
Yes it would be great! But that isn't going to happen. The "PR firm" (lets just call it that for now) isn't going to allow them to face any tough questions. Notice how all the interviews done so far since the release of the fairy tale book....same questions same answers. I want to hear Kratz or Fassbender explain why Colbourn must have placed each and every coin and piece of paper back in the exact same spot on the bookshelf, while at the same time the entire trailer was left to be in disarray. It proves to me Colbourn lied. I believe Colbourn lied numerous times during his testimony under oath. And IMO this proves it.

And Kratz/Fassbender and others think it's actually logical and it's common sense that they would be in the same spot after Colburn shook and moved the cabinet! I would love for someone, anyone, to demonstrate exactly how that can happen. But yep, it's those of us that question the coins and paper being in the same place that are crazy :facepalm:

And I agree about the interviews.... IMO they have rules set up so they don't have to answer the hard questions.

ohhhh Miss. BCA....

look what's online! BD's IEP records can be found here:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/dassey-trial-records/

along with a whole bunch of new documents!!!!!

some post conviction hearings can be found at the bottom of this page:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/dasseys-appeal-documents/

And if you want a detailed list of what is new and direct links to each individual document, courtesy of the great posters at reddit, here is a link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TickTockMa...cuments_from_brendan_dasseys_case_now_online/

Dassey-Exhibit-208.JPGDassey-Exhibit-211.jpg

looks like BD's picture he drew and the State's animation don't match... could it be that because BD's didn't make sense... Logic people... logic!

JMO

ohhhh Miss. BCA....

look what's online! BD's IEP records can be found here:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/dassey-trial-records/

along with a whole bunch of new documents!!!!!

some post conviction hearings can be found at the bottom of this page:

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/dasseys-appeal-documents/

And if you want a detailed list of what is new and direct links to each individual document, courtesy of the great posters at reddit, here is a link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TickTockMa...cuments_from_brendan_dasseys_case_now_online/
:furious: I think I will be right back...I need to :puke:

If KZ is able to get a new trial these fellows may very well have to answer some tough questions under oath instead of fielding softball questions from entertainers.

In my own opinion, of course.

IMHO, Fassbender and Weigert should be arrested and put in jail for what they did to Brendan. Oh, cry me a river Fassbender. Yes, what you did was WRONG.

This poor child should have NEVER EVER EVER been interviewed without his mother with him or legal council. Don't even get me started on his attorney.

It is soooo clear in the IEP that he has trouble with recalling things (his memory) and his communication skills.

I have only had time to read the 2005 IEP before I got sick and wanted to throw up...

In my mind there is NO way this wasn't a frame job. The 7th circuit did a great job at asking the tough questions on the IEP's. I don't think that was done before. It sounded to me at least one of the judges really really knew what to expect with an IEP. Perhaps the judge has a family member that is disabled or since an IEP is a legal document, maybe has heard cases before involving a disabled child's rights involving the school.

In any event, I feel confident that at least they will be considered this time around. I will post my thoughts in another post on the 09/29/05 IEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theb