Bret Michaels Hospitalized for Heart Problems

Just watched Extra: they joked with Bret and about Bret replacing Simon on Idol! Simon seriously seemed keen on it, in a one-on-one interview!

I had never followed Bret or his music until a few years back when I happened to see that he was a judge on Nashville Star for one season (basically the country music equivalent of American Idol). After he left the show it seemed to go downhill and I don't even know if it was ever on CMT after the second season. He was a huge draw for the ratings.

Bret did a terrific job and I was really impressed with the guy...he was always kind and respectful of everyone appearing on the show, but honest. Anyway, based on that, I think he would be fantastic on American Idol.....but I really hope he kicks back for a while and recovers. All of these appearances have to be extremely exhausting...everywhere he goes he is now the center of attention....everyone wants to see and greet him, etc. and he can't be getting much rest. The travelling/appearance schedule has to be so hectic no matter how much luxury you're surrounded by.

I am really hoping for the best for him as he seems like such a good and caring person, but I think he needs to care about himself first and foremost.

Come on Bret, Please Slow Down. I know your career and life is on the upswing in the public eye, but you can't do this to yourself.

Take a break, Rest, Relax and take care of your medical problems.

I too have become a great fan of this man since CA and do not want to see the outcome of him neglecting himself. He is so sweet and caring. It is time to stop the appearances, and get back to him. Number one is taking care of health and his children.

Please Bret, take care of you.

Goz

Bret was a guest on The View today. He said he is having heart surgery in January to repair the hole in his heart. He stated that he had no prior knowledge he had a heart condition.

He went on to say that he already knew that he was to become a judge on American Idol when his brain hemoraged - he joked that because of everything he had coming up in his future it had been a bad time to have all these health issues (appendix, brain and heart). Then he said, "Of course there is never a good time."

I'll continue to keep Bret in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Woe, glad to hear he's doing well. He will be in my prayers as his operation approaches.

I'm sorry folks I made a boo-boo when I said that Bret had been offered the position of judge on AI.
What he referred to was that he knew he had an upcoming appearance scheduled on the show that he was able to fulfill.

The jury is still out as to who the next AI judge will be.
This is what happens when I'm trying to listen to a conversation and work in the kitchen at the same time!

That said, Bret indicated that he would love to become the new judge if he gets the offer.

Wow... Bret's been everywhere the past couple of days! (I'm not complaining... he makes my little heart got THUMP THUMP THUMP (I swear I was born like 10 years too late...) He was on The View yesterday... Wendy Williams today... I saw he just got engaged to his baby mama... I'm so glad to see how well he's doing!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back